TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well CD1 for me 😤☹🙄

One day I will surprise everyone with a positive test!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Been TTC since July 21. Period is almost 2 days late....today is the 2nd day but i suppose it could still come. Been having cramps since Friday and I have terrible acne this month, which I don't usually suffer with. I don't what to think, praying this month is lucky! Good luck to everyone this month and in the next 'window' ✨🎇
Just an update..... 4 positive tests. So relieved and happy right now! So so very early. Flo says 4+3, so i'm really nervous that something could happen. Feels like its going to be a long wait until the 12w scan.

Good luck to everyone else trying....hope this is other people's lucky month too. 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just an update..... 4 positive tests. So relieved and happy right now! So so very early. Flo says 4+3, so i'm really nervous that something could happen. Feels like its going to be a long wait until the 12w scan.

Good luck to everyone else trying....hope this is other people's lucky month too. 🤞
congratulations 🤍🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just back from a friends baby shower where I batted off the “doesn’t it make you broody” and “you must be next” comments for a good 4 hours… emotionally exhausting trying to brush it off and be happy for them at the same time 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just back from a friends baby shower where I batted off the “doesn’t it make you broody” and “you must be next” comments for a good 4 hours… emotionally exhausting trying to brush it off and be happy for them at the same time 😔
You were surrounded by a bunch of ignorant twats

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Quiet in here at the mo, hope everyone is alright?
I’ve stuck to my guns and haven’t temped nor peed on any sticks and I feel great for it. All the sex and no stress, so I’d highly recommend, if you can, deleting those apps and just cracking on.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve stuck to my guns and haven’t temped nor peed on any sticks and I feel great for it. All the sex and no stress, so I’d highly recommend, if you can, deleting those apps and just cracking on.
I’m ovulating tomorrow but the will for sex has up and left me at the moment 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 7
i’m having loads of tests done through gynae that is taking up my mind too much so giving the ttc a bit of a break

hope everyone is doing ok! x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm probably ovulating in a few days but just feel utterly convinced it's never going to happen so not getting my hopes up.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
UGH. This. Sometimes I’d love to turn around and make a really obnoxious point of saying I’m unable to.

I’ve been BBT temping this month for the first time. Still getting the hang of it and think I need to come on my Period and get the lay of the land with my usual temps before I’ll fully understand it.

I’ve just seen Jennifer Aniston has done an interview where she’s revealed she couldn’t conceive. Did ivf and everything. I found it quite refreshing to read about a woman in the public eye (that I admire) being so honest about her difficulties

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m 2 dpo, also just ignoring and not feeling hopeless. Fingers crossed we hear some positive news soon xxxx
We must be synced this month! I’m 2dpo today

I’m good. In such a better head space. Relaxing a lot more, staying home a lot more. Drinking sleep tea at night, meditating and staying away from things that stress me out lol. Went to a brand new doctor and SHE WAS AWESOME!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
10 DPO for me today so did a HCG test this morning just wanted to get it over and done with and yes it was negative BUT like 98% negative because there was the faintest ever shadow of a second line.. I can see it but the camera doesn’t pick it up but the inverter does but it’s soooo faint I don’t dare hope 😩 it’s probably line eyes but this is my first sniff at a positive since I started tracking back in March. I’ve not told hubby and won’t until I know

D4FC1473-B4FE-4D56-9B15-1BE2292FF7D7.jpeg
9E57B08D-B8A0-4F8B-A127-78FFE73285AB.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I’m 7ish DPO (cycle day 21) and have uti symptoms, burning a little at the end of peeing and feeling like tit today, just very average and random very small cramps and needing to pee a lot. This arvo I had some pink smear on toilet paper after peeing and tonight about a 10cent piece mark of blood after peeing.
Has anyone experienced this? From what I can see online it says this could be implantation bleeding and see if it lasts only 24-48 hours.

I don’t think I’ve ever had spotting between periods before, at least not something I can remember recently, and haven’t had a cycle only lasting 21 days so this seems odd as my period isn’t due for another 8/10 days.

When is how early to test?

Im trying to not get any hopes up because as we know, almost every early pregnancy symptom seems to also be a period symptom so maybe my period is just coming very early for some reason.

Last edited:
4DPO slight cramp or maybe that’s from the food I’m eating lol. No discharge? (Probably not drinking enough water). No breast tenderness, nothing at all… 😔 anyone had nothing and got BFP?

4DPO slight cramp or maybe that’s from the food I’m eating lol. No discharge? (Probably not drinking enough water). No breast tenderness, nothing at all… 😔 anyone had nothing and got BFP?
I got my BFP in September and I really didn’t have any symptoms until 14dpo! Don’t give up hope. Symptoms happen after implantation which is normally at 9dpo onwards so you need to wait until then 💕💕💕

• Heart
I got my BFP in September and I really didn’t have any symptoms until 14dpo! Don’t give up hope. Symptoms happen after implantation which is normally at 9dpo onwards so you need to wait until then 💕💕💕
Gives me hope! I did ovulation test this month too, so I am praying everyday and saying out loud “yea it’s our month, I’m going to meet you soon!” Let’s see hey! Thanks for giving me
Hope :)

• Heart
Gives me hope! I did ovulation test this month too, so I am praying everyday and saying out loud “yea it’s our month, I’m going to meet you soon!” Let’s see hey! Thanks for giving me
Hope :)
Sending good vibes your way!! Sprinkles of baby dust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.