TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry to ask - i done fertility treatment 6y+ ago and at that point they could only see follicles not eggs…can they actually see eggs now?

at that time follicles dont equal eggs. you could have a follicle with potentially no egg in it

just wanted to ask
Oh I don’t know! I’m new to this so just going off what the clinic told me? Worried now 😩😂

I was gonna watch this! Is it bad? Might not now😮
I couldn’t stop watching it as the story is good, and I like the actress Laura Carmichael. But I found it really upsetting and triggering. Normally I’d say I have a thick skin for stuff like this.

Reactions: 1
@Pineapple55
This is the list of events:
• period 27th July till august 3rd
• ovulation tests positive 10th august till 15th august, so we had sex woooo 🎉
• period expected September 3rd
• I took ovulation test september 3rd because I started to notice heavy CM and it came out positive. So I must’ve ovulated late and DTD we go for one night only!
• re waited two week wait and took another ovulation test, positive: took pregnancy test, negative. Period expected this Saturday but no sign apart from bloating.
• blood test booked for Monday because wtf

• Wow
Oh I don’t know! I’m new to this so just going off what the clinic told me? Worried now 😩😂
aww dont be worried i just wanted to check as debating fertility treatment and didnt know if there were advancements xx

@Pineapple55
This is the list of events:
• period 27th July till august 3rd
• ovulation tests positive 10th august till 15th august, so we had sex woooo 🎉
• period expected September 3rd
• I took ovulation test september 3rd because I started to notice heavy CM and it came out positive. So I must’ve ovulated late and DTD we go for one night only!
• re waited two week wait and took another ovulation test, positive: took pregnancy test, negative. Period expected this Saturday but no sign apart from bloating.
• blood test booked for Monday because wtf
Very confusing! Glad you've got an appointment soon (guessing you're not in the UK 😅) and hope you get some answers. I won't say "don't worry" because that doesn't help or work but I hope they can give you and explanation and put your mind at rest 💕

Very confusing! Glad you've got an appointment soon (guessing you're not in the UK 😅) and hope you get some answers. I won't say "don't worry" because that doesn't help or work but I hope they can give you and explanation and put your mind at rest 💕
Is it normally so basically not have a period for almost 7 weeks

Another friend is pregnant on 2nd month of trying. I'm happy for her I'm just so disappointed it's not happened for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
6/7 dpo today and absolutely no symptoms so I’m making myself worry. Then the logical side of my brain kicks in - we were very lucky that our first was a very happy surprise and it wasn’t until I missed my period we did a test and got our BFP. I didn’t know beforehand I was pregnant - so why am I over analysing every now?! I find myself googling 6dpo symptoms and reading everyone say how they feel like this and that and work myself up because I Just feel the same old 🤷🏻‍♀️ third month trying, due one week on Sunday 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 2
6/7 dpo today and absolutely no symptoms so I’m making myself worry. Then the logical side of my brain kicks in - we were very lucky that our first was a very happy surprise and it wasn’t until I missed my period we did a test and got our BFP. I didn’t know beforehand I was pregnant - so why am I over analysing every now?! I find myself googling 6dpo symptoms and reading everyone say how they feel like this and that and work myself up because I Just feel the same old 🤷🏻‍♀️ third month trying, due one week on Sunday 🤞🏼
Implantation would not have happened yet so it’s very very unlikely you would have any symptoms so try not to compare it to others xx I know it’s easier said than done and I actually think I was more stressed out googling symptoms in the first few months of trying compared to a year later but try and keep with that logical side of your brain as much as possible.

This website is really good to try and stay realistic when looking at symptoms or being tempted to take a test early on . Every time I’m tempted to test before 12dpo I always have a look here lol

• Heart
Implantation would not have happened yet so it’s very very unlikely you would have any symptoms so try not to compare it to others xx I know it’s easier said than done and I actually think I was more stressed out googling symptoms in the first few months of trying compared to a year later but try and keep with that logical side of your brain as much as possible.

This website is really good to try and stay realistic when looking at symptoms or being tempted to take a test early on . Every time I’m tempted to test before 12dpo I always have a look here lol
Thank you 💕 until we started to actively try, I didn’t even know what dpo and other abbreviations stood for and it was a lot nicer that way 😅

Sending baby dust to you all xx

• Heart
hey ladies. I had a chemical that started on Sunday afternoon and I stopped bleeding yesterday afternoon. For those who’ve had one, how long did it take for your cycles to go back to normal? This is my second but the first coincided with my period so it didn’t really affect my cycle. This one however has taken longer to finish.

• Sad
hey ladies. I had a chemical that started on Sunday afternoon and I stopped bleeding yesterday afternoon. For those who’ve had one, how long did it take for your cycles to go back to normal? This is my second but the first coincided with my period so it didn’t really affect my cycle. This one however has taken longer to finish.
Sorry to hear that 💕 I was back to normal the month after x

Reactions: 3
I am so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. I felt so numb when it happened to me. My period came back after 6 weeks.

I am so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. I felt so numb when it happened to me. My period came back after 6 weeks.
Thanks for letting me know. My levels are both very low at the moment so I’m going to give myself time to heal and see what happens.

• Heart
Hey, so I got my first clear blue positive this week. I can’t quite believe I was at the stage where I thought I would never see a positive test. We had been trying for over a year now and we were waiting to start fertility treatment next month so weren’t even thinking about it happening. It is still early days but praying it sticks 🤞
Just wanted to say thank you for all your support on here it’s kept me sane so many times. I am really sorry if this upsets anyone I know how disheartening seeing other people positive tests can be, I’ve got my fingers crossed for you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hey, so I got my first clear blue positive this week. I can’t quite believe I was at the stage where I thought I would never see a positive test. We had been trying for over a year now and we were waiting to start fertility treatment next month so weren’t even thinking about it happening. It is still early days but praying it sticks 🤞
Just wanted to say thank you for all your support on here it’s kept me sane so many times. I am really sorry if this upsets anyone I know how disheartening seeing other people positive tests can be, I’ve got my fingers crossed for you all ❤
Amazing news, huge congratulations! I know everybody is different but for me seeing positive tests here gives me hope and it's just lovely to see good news too. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We haven’t really tried this month - we’ve been really busy, not always at home so haven’t used OPKs, conceive plus lube, been really lax on the vitamins etc.

We’ve still had fairly regular sex, but just for us. As much as I’m absolutely desperate to be pregnant and would obviously be thrilled if we are, I don’t think I’d tell people we weren’t ‘trying’ this month. There’s nothing more annoying than the stereotypical ‘it’ll happen when you stop trying’🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.