TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super random. My period was due 4 days ago, I don’t have any symptoms apart from being tired but that’s a lil normal for me. I don’t have any tests left apart from my ovulation test. I peed on it this morning as I hear sometimes ovulation tests predict pregnancy test. It’s both dark lines! Is it true? No idea
I had 5 days of rising rising rising LH levels, turned out I was pregnant😁

Reactions: 1
I had 5 days of rising rising rising LH levels, turned out I was pregnant😁
Is it ok if I show you the ovulation test result? It’s not a pregnancy test tho, just looks like one but isn’t haha!

I think that can be true!
I’d be on my way to big Tesco to get a test if I was you 🤣
Might do that Monday or give my boyfriend a Father’s Day gift and get my neighbor to give me hers 😂

Is it ok if I show you the ovulation test result? It’s not a pregnancy test tho, just looks like one but isn’t haha!

Might do that Monday or give my boyfriend a Father’s Day gift and get my neighbor to give me hers 😂
I used the easy @Home strips and never went above 1.0 next thing mine were way above 2.0 for 5 days before I asked a gynae on Instagram why this was and she said could be an early sign of pregnancy and I thought well that ain't true and only cos I had a test in my drawer did I test and nearly fainted with the shock. I'd be going straight for a test of I were you I couldn't wait.

Reactions: 7
I used the easy @Home strips and never went above 1.0 next thing mine were way above 2.0 for 5 days before I asked a gynae on Instagram why this was and she said could be an early sign of pregnancy and I thought well that ain't true and only cos I had a test in my drawer did I test and nearly fainted with the shock. I'd be going straight for a test of I were you I couldn't wait.
Okay! I’ll make sure I drink water before I sleep so I can wake up and pee! This is my ovulation test: so not sure!!! 4 days late and my ovulation test is strong like I am ovulating not sure what to think
065058E7-8DF7-410F-AAC3-95FBC72DBD98.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I wanted to pee on a stick this morning but forgot 😅

A lady has created a thread asking about private fertility clinics, she’s in the NW if anyone has any suggestions for her

Reactions: 3
What’s their Instagram! Imma ask them

Dr Vicky O Dwyer she's very good. And when I took my first test it was 6pm and up came the positive. I wouldn't wait til tomorrow😁
Okay yay, I’ll ask her! Tomorrow is Father’s Day, so maybe I can wake up early and pee - get the house cleaned up and then before we leave for the day see the result! I’m scared lol. What happens if my ovulation test is a fake positive and tomorrow is a negative! My neighbor gave me hers so I will test first thing in the morning as that’s the right time too. Tonight is clean up the house night before a sweep tomorrow!! What a mess we are here lol - IM EXCITED for tomorrow!!!

That looks pretty positive for an ovulation test. Deffo get a pregnancy test.
Yeah!! I hope it isn’t false! Will update you all tomorrow! Hopefully this is wonderful news!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Woke up to AF this morning. Guess I better book in my blood test to check my hormones. Going to spend the day curled up in a ball, feeling sorry for myself.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm very surprised by that and I hope you're ok 😔
I’m surprised too. I’ve had a lot happen to me this month. Reckon I’ve ovulated late? Really random because I even tracked my ovulation this month too, so so random. So confused. I wil wait another week and see what happens

I’m surprised too. I’ve had a lot happen to me this month. Reckon I’ve ovulated late? Really random because I even tracked my ovulation this month too, so so random. So confused. I wil wait another week and see what happens
How long are your cycles?

Yep! Did that last night!

Normally 30 to 34 days (irregular)
Mine are the same! Usually around 35 days as I have PCOS/adenomyosis. I had a doctor accuse me of being pregnant because I rung up as I’ve been chronically bloated for 3 years and I can’t cope anymore. She knew I was on my period but refused to speak to me unless I tested. If only it was that easy ey🙁 people have no idea how heart wrenching it is to be so insensitive🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I had my saline scan today.. the most pain I have ever been in my life!! I thought I was going to pass out as the pain was so bad. Luckily it’s shown nothing ‘wrong’ with me so there really is no reason why I shouldn’t be falling pregnant.. I don’t know if I take too much comfort from that though as we have been trying for so long??!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I had my saline scan today.. the most pain I have ever been in my life!! I thought I was going to pass out as the pain was so bad. Luckily it’s shown nothing ‘wrong’ with me so there really is no reason why I shouldn’t be falling pregnant.. I don’t know if I take too much comfort from that though as we have been trying for so long??!!
Hope you’re ok, that sounds awful.

I’ve woken up to a very light line on a pregnancy test at 10DPO. Last time this happened, I had a chemical at 13, so we’ll see what happens. I think I’ll test again later. Stick wee bairn, stick.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi, I hope everyone is well.

I got a clearblue digital positive at 12DPO this cycle which I am still absolutely gobsmacked at. I’m now around 16DPO and feel incredibly nauseous. I had a little bit of spotting around the time my period was due but nothing since and my HCG is rising so I’m hoping that was just implantation and baby burying in there 🤞🤞 tentatively taking each day as it comes!

Wishing you all in this thread all the luck in the world and sending baby dust!! ✨ I also highly recommend Pre-Seed as it was my first time using it this cycle! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.