TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We haven’t really tried this month - we’ve been really busy, not always at home so haven’t used OPKs, conceive plus lube, been really lax on the vitamins etc.

We’ve still had fairly regular sex, but just for us. As much as I’m absolutely desperate to be pregnant and would obviously be thrilled if we are, I don’t think I’d tell people we weren’t ‘trying’ this month. There’s nothing more annoying than the stereotypical ‘it’ll happen when you stop trying’🤣
Or “just relax” 🙄 I didn’t track last month but its difficult to just switch your mind off from it and I wouldn’t say I wasn’t trying because I was still all too aware when I was ovulating, just didn’t confirm it from testing etc.

Reactions: 6
Hi! Hope it’s okay to join in

me and partner already have one little boy but we’ve been trying for another baby for over a year now. I had a miscarriage in May this year and another in August so two losses so close to eachother was a bit 😬 we’ve not done the deed since but think we’re going to start trying again in October.

i just wanted to come to this thread and kind of join in for support really cos I had no one to talk to and discuss with whilst trying previous times so think the support and talking to others going through the same will help

😊

• Heart
Reactions: 14

me and partner already have one little boy but we’ve been trying for another baby for over a year now. I had a miscarriage in May this year and another in August so two losses so close to eachother was a bit 😬 we’ve not done the deed since but think we’re going to start trying again in October.

i just wanted to come to this thread and kind of join in for support really cos I had no one to talk to and discuss with whilst trying previous times so think the support and talking to others going through the same will help

😊
Welcome lovely and sorry to hear about your losses 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2

😊
Welcome! So sorry to hear about your losses. 🤍 We’re also going to start trying again in October so we can keep each other company! I’m already nervous for the non existent symptom spotting I’m going to be doing 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3

😊
Welcome and I’m so sorry for your losses that’s really difficult having 2 so close together. It’s actually made me teary 😢💔

Does anyone else get over emotional around ovulation? I guess it’s the hormones but I thought you were meant to feel bonnier around mid cycle…

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Welcome and I’m so sorry for your losses that’s really difficult having 2 so close together. It’s actually made me teary 😢💔

Does anyone else get over emotional around ovulation? I guess it’s the hormones but I thought you were meant to feel bonnier around mid cycle…
I can definitely tell after I’ve ovulated because my mood dips. I’m at the point I’m actually dreading ovulating and the TWW. It must be the anxiety of thinking this probably won’t be our month. We’re thinking of taking a break from TTC until after Xmas, I think it’ll do me some good mental health wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not getting my hopes up but I did this this morning at 9dpo, got distracted by a toddler 🙈 came back and saw this. Just not thinking too much into it as I can’t even remember how long I left it. Not telling OH. AF due Sunday so everything crossed she pisses off!!
F71B10D1-A5EA-4608-A8F2-E42E2C05A292.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not getting my hopes up but I did this this morning at 9dpo, got distracted by a toddler 🙈 came back and saw this. Just not thinking too much into it as I can’t even remember how long I left it. Not telling OH. AF due Sunday so everything crossed she pisses off!!
View attachment 1589571
I can see it! Good luck, hope it keeps developing 🤞🏻💕

Reactions: 1
Come back on here to say I’m even more confused as to where my body is at at the minute. Premom tests confirm I ovulated on the 9th September, took a test this morning so 10DPO and it’s negative, not had a period since having my coil removed on the 17th August so I’m confused as to where I am on my cycle, when I actually did ovulate and where to go from here, except do the BD & hope for the best 🤣 wish my body would let me know where I am at!

Reactions: 1
So I have no self control and tested today too. I could cry. Praying it’s a sticky one 🤞🏼🙏🏼10dpo
7A3F2A2A-BEF1-455C-B41F-DA92473CBA13.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Congrats, did you have any early symptoms. I’m 9dpo and trying everything to not test and also read into any symptoms!
my boobs are so sore, honestly like bullets 😂 and I had some period type back ache last night. I didn’t have any of this with my chemical so I’m praying it sticks. Good luck xx

• Heart
So I have no self control and tested today too. I could cry. Praying it’s a sticky one 🤞🏼🙏🏼10dpo View attachment 1591625
Congratulations! So happy for you!

I am back at CD2, totally scunnered but have decided that I'm not going to try until the new year. We have a lot coming up that I want to just enjoy with no pressure. I'll still be following the thread though so hopefully more people will have good news before I am ready to come back!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sending lots of baby dust to you all ✨ my symptoms this time round are so strong - I didn’t feel this way with my chemical so I’m hoping this is a good sign. 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sending lots of baby dust to you all ✨ my symptoms this time round are so strong - I didn’t feel this way with my chemical so I’m hoping this is a good sign. 🤞🏼
Will have everything crossed for you, best of luck 🤞

Why do PMS symptoms have to be the same as early pregnancy? I've felt sick, crampy and tired the last 2 days, but also trying to hold out until 10DPO to test.

My LH levels are beginning to go back up after my chemical 🤞 for those using premom, does your graph update depending on your levels?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.