TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone, first time in this thread (& honestly can't believe that I'm ttc I feel like I'll never be ready to enter this stage of life). We've literally just started ttc (DTD during my predicted ovulation period(3-4 march) & I'm currently 11 dpo. Boobs were sore as hell for the past 5 days (7-9 dpo) and was also getting random jolts of cramps which is unusual. AF is predicted to arrive on 19/20 march)

For some reason, my husband has taken it upon himself to become my personal OBGYN, and is convinced I'm pregnant based on the above and his extensive research 😂. Is it too early to take a test?
Hi lovely!! I think we have the same cycle as AF is also due 20th March for me lol! I've also had sorer boobs than usual this month since 6dpo had some random jolts yesterday at 7dpo and had a temp dip this morning (was 36.7 now 36.65) at 8dpo. It's so hard not too over analyse 🙈 I had my bloods done this morning for progesterone so fingers crossed!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Finally going to contact the doctors today. 8 weeks since I had my implant taken out and still no sign of AF or a positive pregnancy test. I need to know where I stand in terms of my cycle as it’s getting frustrating now

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Finally going to contact the doctors today. 8 weeks since I had my implant taken out and still no sign of AF or a positive pregnancy test. I need to know where I stand in terms of my cycle as it’s getting frustrating now
Hope you get some answers lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hi all, hope everyone here is doing well and lovely to see some positives ☺

I am stepping away from TTC until October - I thought I had worked through my losses but turns out I just need a bit more time. I haven’t been on this thread much lately but I just wanted to wish you all good luck 🤞🏻💖 I sincerely hope when I come back, you have all moved over to the pregnancy thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hey all. 10DPO here. I haven’t really experienced much in the way of symptoms other than a few pinches in lower abdomen a few times a day but nothing notable, bloating since 5DPO and an odd combination of creamy, EW & watery CM. Period is due Thursday so we shall see. I’ve always tracked my cycle with the Flo App & take CB digital ovulation texts and get my flashing/static smiley when predicted. Does anyone recommend temping on top of this?

Hi everyone, I posted in here back in January after losing baby number 2 at 7 weeks. On Friday I got 3 positives! Couldn’t believe it, had to keep doing tests and then did a digital on Saturday and it’s sunk in a tiny bit.

I haven’t kept up to date with this thread as I didn’t think it was helping me but I wanted to share a recommendation with you in case anyone wasn’t aware of it (I wasn’t when ttc with our daughter or the baby we lost). I fell pregnant the first month using the clear blue fertility monitor (2nd month after MC) and can’t recommend it enough, especially if you have irregular cycles or are ttc after a loss as it totally didn’t match the app. I think it was £100 plus £30 for the test sticks (which actually is 2 months worth as you don’t have to test every day). It shows you all your high / peak fertility days based on your own hormones by a urine test. Can’t recommend it enough, can sound like a big investment but the amount we spend on tests etc it isn’t if it works! You can get them on eBay or Facebook marketplace too if money is a concern.

I just wanted to share in case it helped anyone else. It’s obviously not a miracle worker, but if it’s just down to timing it could work!

congratulations to the others who got a positive this month, hoping for sticky healthy babies all round and good luck to all those who didn’t, keeping my fingers crossed for all of you

ive just bought the clear blue fertility monitor so it’s great to read this & gives me hope!
This will be my 7th cycle after MC. (fell Pregnant first month of using clear blue digital ovulation but no luck since. )

Congratulations on the positive news too! :) x

Reactions: 2
I was thinking of maybe getting the clearable monitor, or the Mira one? The clearblue digitals gives me peak readings 3 days before the easy@home ones, it's so confusing

CD31, bfn today and 2 days ago.. starting to cramp so think AF is coming today..
this cycle I used OPKs for the first time, I managed to get pregnant twice without using them so think I’ll not use it this month as I found it quite stressful!
What’s everyone’s thoughts on having a December baby? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I feel bad for being picky… in a way I don’t care, I just want my baby! But another part would not want them potentially being born on Christmas! Luckily we live in a hot country so it would be summer but still….

CD31, bfn today and 2 days ago.. starting to cramp so think AF is coming today..
this cycle I used OPKs for the first time, I managed to get pregnant twice without using them so think I’ll not use it this month as I found it quite stressful!
What’s everyone’s thoughts on having a December baby? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I feel bad for being picky… in a way I don’t care, I just want my baby! But another part would not want them potentially being born on Christmas! Luckily we live in a hot country so it would be summer but still….
I’m a Christmas Day baby, so before we started trying I always said I wouldn’t want a December baby as I hate my birthday but now I’m not bothered because I just want the baby! I always tell myself that the baby could be due in other months and still arrive in December - I wasn’t due until February!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m a Christmas Day baby, so before we started trying I always said I wouldn’t want a December baby as I hate my birthday but now I’m not bothered because I just want the baby! I always tell myself that the baby could be due in other months and still arrive in December - I wasn’t due until February!
That’s a very good point! I was due in August, born in June, so you just never know! For me, having a smaller age gap from my first child is more important than waiting a month to avoid a Christmas birthday.

My LGs birthday is 4th december and im due 19th November! 😂😂😂😂😳

Hope you get some answers lovely
Not really what I wanted to hear from the doctors.. they said it can take 3-6 months for my periods to come back and even if they do, fertility can take up to a year. If my periods don’t return by next month I can get some bloods done. I knew being on contraception for 7 years wasn’t a good idea😟

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Not really what I wanted to hear from the doctors.. they said it can take 3-6 months for my periods to come back and even if they do, fertility can take up to a year. If my periods don’t return by next month I can get some bloods done. I knew being on contraception for 7 years wasn’t a good idea😟
Have you considered acupuncture to rebalance your hormones? Starting Vitamins/supplements might help too if you’re not taking any already.

Have you considered acupuncture to rebalance your hormones? Starting Vitamins/supplements might help too if you’re not taking any already.
I’ve not heard of acupuncture to help.. do you know how it does? I take folic acid atm, do you recommend anything else?

Anyone drink a couple glasses of wine during the TWW? (Two week wait)

Hey all. 10DPO here. I haven’t really experienced much in the way of symptoms other than a few pinches in lower abdomen a few times a day but nothing notable, bloating since 5DPO and an odd combination of creamy, EW & watery CM. Period is due Thursday so we shall see. I’ve always tracked my cycle with the Flo App & take CB digital ovulation texts and get my flashing/static smiley when predicted. Does anyone recommend temping on top of this?
I highly recommend temping as it confirms ovulation. Opks and digital only tell u when ovulation is about to happen. Temping confirms its happened. I recommend the fertility friend app and buy a basal thermometer xx

• Heart
I’ve not heard of acupuncture to help.. do you know how it does? I take folic acid atm, do you recommend anything else?
I don’t want to give you any misinformation because I’m not totally l clued up on it myself so I would say google and have a read but I know that acupuncture is supposed to help balance the hormones and regulate periods among other benefits. I know people who tried it when they had IVF and they swear it worked for them. Thinking of starting it myself just to help chill me out a bit 😆

ive just bought the clear blue fertility monitor so it’s great to read this & gives me hope!
This will be my 7th cycle after MC. (fell Pregnant first month of using clear blue digital ovulation but no luck since. )

Congratulations on the positive news too! :) x
Thank you - oooooh I hope it works for you! I was very lucky to fall first month I almost still can’t believe it! But I also felt like it helped having it in the sense that I felt like I was doing something and it would be quite reliable so that’s all I could do, the rest was down to nature / luck and I wasn’t miscalculating if that makes sense. Helped me mentally anyway

• Heart
i never knew pregnancy tests were so expensive here... $25 for 1 clearblue digital kit o_O

i never knew pregnancy tests were so expensive here... $25 for 1 clearblue digital kit o_O
Wow that is expensive! Now I don’t reccomend you get addicted to testing post ovulation 🙈 but if your going to be like me haha.. I buy the Premom pregnancy test strips from Amazon. In the UK it’s £10 for 20 strips so might be worth checking Amazon where you are to save some $

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.