TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*whispering*

I think I may have a bfp 😬 it's still fairly faint, but it's got colour and it appeared within the proper time. I hate blue dye tests but I couldn't get a first response. This is a Sainsbury's own.

🥰

I got my first positive on a sainsburys own 🥰 the next day I did a clear blue and saw the words pregnant 💖.

Congratulations 🎉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks guys, just got got to pray it sticks this time 🤞🤞🤞

I'm 13dpo and wasn't going to test until the weekend, but my boobs have felt weird for a couple of days, and I woke up feeling sick as a dog, so I decided to give it a go.

Reactions: 6
*whispering*

I think I may have a bfp 😬 it's still fairly faint, but it's got colour and it appeared within the proper time. I hate blue dye tests but I couldn't get a first response. This is a Sainsbury's own.

Eeeek congratulations 😍 I know positive are sometimes hard to see but having quite a few the past few days has given me fresh hope for this cycle! Fingers crossed we are all joining you soon!

Reactions: 4
AF has finally arrived!! A nice little 122 day cycle 😫 Now to start the whole process again, finally...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Thanks guys, just got got to pray it sticks this time 🤞🤞🤞

I'm 13dpo and wasn't going to test until the weekend, but my boobs have felt weird for a couple of days, and I woke up feeling sick as a dog, so I decided to give it a go.
What were your early symptoms around 4dpoo if you remember?

What were your early symptoms around 4dpoo if you remember?
I can't say I noticed anything that early on. I've got sore boobs marked on my app at 7dpo, but nothing between then and a couple of days ago when they were sore again.

Last time I was pregnant I had zero symptoms until after my period should have started.

Reactions: 1
78AA4C63-2DB1-41B0-BBC3-2A6F4C6E6AF9.jpeg

Has anyone ever had the same peak reading two days in a row.. it’s only different by 0.01 🤔

View attachment 1125390
Has anyone ever had the same peak reading two days in a row.. it’s only different by 0.01 🤔
Ive never taken them but my guess would be because there 24 hours apart, your peak might have just finished a few hours ago and your test is starting to drop. might be talking out my arse tho😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Ive never taken them but my guess would be because there 24 hours apart, your peak might have just finished a few hours ago and your test is starting to drop. might be talking out my arse tho😂😂😂😂
I would say the same. I think some people test twice a day so they don’t miss it?

• Wow
I normally do twice a day and every month and I always peak CD13 in the evening.. decided to be more chilled this month and just do one a day with no temping and now I’m peaking on both CD15 and CD16 🙈 This relaxed approach has made me more stressed. Why is nothing about TTC easy 😂

I normally do twice a day and every month and I always peak CD13 in the evening.. decided to be more chilled this month and just do one a day with no temping and now I’m peaking on both CD15 and CD16 🙈 This relaxed approach has made me more stressed. Why is nothing about TTC easy 😂
id say take another in the morning. it seems your peak has finished and your test is coming down. I believe peaks only last 24 hours, your tests are just over 24 hours apart

Reactions: 1
Hi everyone, I posted in here back in January after losing baby number 2 at 7 weeks. On Friday I got 3 positives! Couldn’t believe it, had to keep doing tests and then did a digital on Saturday and it’s sunk in a tiny bit.

I haven’t kept up to date with this thread as I didn’t think it was helping me but I wanted to share a recommendation with you in case anyone wasn’t aware of it (I wasn’t when ttc with our daughter or the baby we lost). I fell pregnant the first month using the clear blue fertility monitor (2nd month after MC) and can’t recommend it enough, especially if you have irregular cycles or are ttc after a loss as it totally didn’t match the app. I think it was £100 plus £30 for the test sticks (which actually is 2 months worth as you don’t have to test every day). It shows you all your high / peak fertility days based on your own hormones by a urine test. Can’t recommend it enough, can sound like a big investment but the amount we spend on tests etc it isn’t if it works! You can get them on eBay or Facebook marketplace too if money is a concern.

I just wanted to share in case it helped anyone else. It’s obviously not a miracle worker, but if it’s just down to timing it could work!

congratulations to the others who got a positive this month, hoping for sticky healthy babies all round and good luck to all those who didn’t, keeping my fingers crossed for all of you

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hey everyone, first time in this thread (& honestly can't believe that I'm ttc I feel like I'll never be ready to enter this stage of life). We've literally just started ttc (DTD during my predicted ovulation period(3-4 march) & I'm currently 11 dpo. Boobs were sore as hell for the past 5 days (7-9 dpo) and was also getting random jolts of cramps which is unusual. AF is predicted to arrive on 19/20 march)

For some reason, my husband has taken it upon himself to become my personal OBGYN, and is convinced I'm pregnant based on the above and his extensive research 😂. Is it too early to take a test?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Hey everyone, first time in this thread (& honestly can't believe that I'm ttc I feel like I'll never be ready to enter this stage of life). We've literally just started ttc (DTD during my predicted ovulation period(3-4 march) & I'm currently 11 dpo. Boobs were sore as hell for the past 5 days (7-9 dpo) and was also getting random jolts of cramps which is unusual. AF is predicted to arrive on 19/20 march)

For some reason, my husband has taken it upon himself to become my personal OBGYN, and is convinced I'm pregnant based on the above and his extensive research 😂. Is it too early to take a test?
Yay how exciting!

Early response tests can pick up 11DPO but if it doesn’t, your not out until your period arrives. It depends on your HCG levels at the time. I would also make sure you pick up the pink dye early response tests as blue dye tests can often have an indent line where it looks positive but it’s just the test itself and they can be stressful 🤦🏼‍♀️ Only buy blue dye ones once you have missed your period :)

Good luck and we are here if you have any questions ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.