• 2+ years

Votes: 33 17.6%
  • Graduated but here to support

Votes: 31 16.6%
  • Lurker 👀

Votes: 30 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello! Another thread for our TTC ladies 🙂

Congratulations to all the positives in the last thread ✨♥

Thought it might be nice for everyone to reintroduce themselves?

I’m 31 and have been with my partner for nearly 7 years. It’s hard to put a timeframe on how long we’ve been trying 🤣 we discussed it in March 2021 and agreed to start trying in October but basically started trying in March? 🤣 haha! The main problem is my partner works away a lot of the time so it’s difficult.

I’m currently in my TWW - AF due 31st Jan.

Some acronyms -

DTD - do the deed/have sex

AF - aunt flo

TTC - trying to conceive

OPK - ovulation prediction kit

BFN - big fat negative

BFP - big fat positive

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hello! I’m 33 and am trying for baby #2, started this month. I’m staying relaxed about it so not tracking ovulation (yet!) but according to Ovia AF is due 31st Jan, so we shall see!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Title is spot on 🤣

I’m 27 and been with my husband 8 years and married last June and been trying since June, I was supposedly ovulating around our wedding day according to the Flo app, so counted June as cycle 1. Here we are on my cycle8 also in my TWW and AF due Monday or Tuesday (maybe, who knows at this point 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What does tww mean?
I’m 37 soon. Only off the pill since before Christmas and just seeing what happens for now. I have been following the apps just to get a feel for it

I'm 34, married 8 years. We have a 5 year old boy. Before I had him I went through a molar pregnancy, and in November last year I had an early miscarriage on our 8th cycle of trying.

We've started again after having a regular period as advised. I think I'm out this month, but I didn't order the ovulation tests in time around Christmas and all the bank Holidays, so there was some guess work involved.

What does tww mean?
I’m 37 soon. Only off the pill since before Christmas and just seeing what happens for now. I have been following the apps just to get a feel for it
Two week wait in between ovulation and period xx

Reactions: 2
I’m 27, been trying for 6 months but have had 2 losses. Waiting to get my period back and will try again 🤞 been with husband for 8 years but married for 5! Sending baby dust to you all 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So in my TWW. My bbt dipped yesterday and I thought I was out (6dpo) but then I read about the ‘one day dip’ and my temp jumped right back up this morning! 35.91 yesterday and 36.58 this morning. So hard not to read into it but here we are!!!

• Heart
So in my TWW. My bbt dipped yesterday and I thought I was out (6dpo) but then I read about the ‘one day dip’ and my temp jumped right back up this morning! 35.91 yesterday and 36.58 this morning. So hard not to read into it but here we are!!!
Mine dipped at 9dpo today went from 36.8 yesterday to 36.6 today, clasping a straws here 😂 fingers crossed for you x

Sorry I should have put more acronyms!

CD is cycle day
DPO is days post ovulation

Can’t think of any others!

I’m 4DPO why do I feel guilty for having a glass of wine tonight?! I know it’s dumb. I’m worried it’ll potentially affect a potential implantation. But I really want a cold glass of white wine on a Friday.

Sorry I should have put more acronyms!

CD is cycle day
DPO is days post ovulation

Can’t think of any others!

I’m 4DPO why do I feel guilty for having a glass of wine tonight?! I know it’s dumb. I’m worried it’ll potentially affect a potential implantation. But I really want a cold glass of white wine on a Friday.
Have it! 1 glass won't harm you, everything in moderation! You don't want to deprive yourself and stress yourself out, that'll be worse

Have it! 1 glass won't harm you, everything in moderation! You don't want to deprive yourself and stress yourself out, that'll be worse
You’re right! Plus it’s not as if I’m a binge drinker! Surely a glass of wine does nothing?

I think when it takes a while to conceive you start blaming yourself!

I’ll enjoy my guilt free wine (or 2) 🍷🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Plonking myself here on the thread if that's ok ladies 🙂

29, married to himself for almost 3 years and we have been planning to start TTC at the end of this month. I'm due my period on Sunday according to the Flo app (I've used it for the last two years just to track my cycle because I've a memory like a goldfish 😂). We are also starting the process of building a house and I'm half way through a masters degree. I'm excited to start trying but also very nervous about it because I can be quite anxious and I think it will take a toll on me mentally. Himself is very excited and keeps saying things like "sure that will be us in no time" if we see a family out somewhere or something along those lines. I keep trying to tell him it won't happen straight away and will probably take at least a year just to try and contain his excitement a wee bit.

Sorry for this mammoth post and look forward to joining you ladies on this journey!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So Im 7DPO into my TWW. I had a miscarriage Christmas day, still haven’t had a period yet but I started doing OPKs and I got positives on Jan 12th and 13th so I’m assuming I ovulated on the 14th. Due period on 29th. Does anyone have experience with pregnancy after miscarriage with no cycle in between? Id read you’re more fertile after miscarriage but not sure if that’s wishful thinking. Im honestly driving myself insane wanting to take tests even though I know its far to early. Symptom spotting too even though I know its far to early 🤣. The struggle is real!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone else working out dates and thinking tit no that’s too close to Christmas!!!!!! Obviously I’d be happy to catch on this month but date planning is DRAINING!!

• Haha
So Im 7DPO into my TWW. I had a miscarriage Christmas day, still haven’t had a period yet but I started doing OPKs and I got positives on Jan 12th and 13th so I’m assuming I ovulated on the 14th. Due period on 29th. Does anyone have experience with pregnancy after miscarriage with no cycle in between? Id read you’re more fertile after miscarriage but not sure if that’s wishful thinking. Im honestly driving myself insane wanting to take tests even though I know its far to early. Symptom spotting too even though I know its far to early 🤣. The struggle is real!
I became pregnant right after my mc and before my next cycle! No idea different my ovulation was as I don’t track it. But it is possible!! I also (that time round) was testing negative up until the day of my supposed due period but I just knew I was pregnant again as I felt different, don’t let a negative test tell you otherwise!

• Heart
Hi, I’m 33 nearly 34 and got married 5 years ago. We only really started trying mid last year because if hadn’t felt ready. But suddenly ALL of my friends have babies, some have 2. One had her first last week and she was my last child free friend. I’ve just seen that another friend has announced her u with her second. I just feel like I’ve left it too late, I’m going to regret never trying earlier like my OH wanted too. I hate every month my period comes like I’m a big fat failure and I don’t even know if we’re doing it right to conceive 🤪😂

• Heart
Ahh I think I’m out already, I’m getting my period boobs. Due in a week. Just feel like this definitely isn’t my month, I just know.

Already thinking about trying next month and the month after

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.