TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations!!❤❤ How far along are you?
I think pretty much bang on 4 weeks. My cycles can vary by a couple of days, but I'm 14dpo today according to the app I use.

I'm in a state of "trying not to get excited but can't think about anything else." 🤯😂

Reactions: 3
I think pretty much bang on 4 weeks. My cycles can vary by a couple of days, but I'm 14dpo today according to the app I use.

I'm in a state of "trying not to get excited but can't think about anything else." 🤯😂
oh I feel you with that! I am 11DPO, AF due tomorrow (I ovulate CD17) my Flo app says 4 weeks. We’re in this together 🙏🏼

I'm really trying to hold back from testing right now, its 4 days until my period is due though so i dont know if its worth wasting a test!. maybe i'll wait till tomorrow morning so i can get more concentrated pee.
I just FEEL different this cycle! i usually get very bad PMS around this time and i have nothing this time! eeek i really hope its positive.
I’m in the same boat as you! Also thinking of testing tomorrow morning as this cycle feels totally different 🙈 although it’s probably all in my head lol

Not really what I wanted to hear from the doctors.. they said it can take 3-6 months for my periods to come back and even if they do, fertility can take up to a year. If my periods don’t return by next month I can get some bloods done. I knew being on contraception for 7 years wasn’t a good idea😟
If it’s any reassurance my friend fell pregnant about 6 months after having the implant removed even though her cycle hadn’t returned to normal and was still irregular and she was on it for about the same time as you - I know it doesn’t happen for everyone but just wanted to say it can still happen ❤

Reactions: 1
Hey everyone, first time in this thread (& honestly can't believe that I'm ttc I feel like I'll never be ready to enter this stage of life). We've literally just started ttc (DTD during my predicted ovulation period(3-4 march) & I'm currently 11 dpo. Boobs were sore as hell for the past 5 days (7-9 dpo) and was also getting random jolts of cramps which is unusual. AF is predicted to arrive on 19/20 march)

For some reason, my husband has taken it upon himself to become my personal OBGYN, and is convinced I'm pregnant based on the above and his extensive research 😂. Is it too early to take a test?
Update: Took a test last night (12dpo) and it was negative... didn't feel down about it as i wasn't expecting it to be positive considering we've literally only just started trying. I went to take a shower, came back 15 mins later and my OH ran up to me saying that there's a positive line after he picked it up while I was showering. I saw the faint line when he showed it to me, but I'm thinking it's an evap line?? Not too sure, so I'm just waiting for this weekend (just 2 days) for AF to come and if it doesn't show up, I'll def have an answer.

Edited to add: I bought a pink dye test too, listened @Cooksie's advice on not going for a blue one ;)

• Heart
Update: Took a test last night (12dpo) and it was negative... didn't feel down about it as i wasn't expecting it to be positive considering we've literally only just started trying. I went to take a shower, came back 15 mins later and my OH ran up to me saying that there's a positive line after he picked it up while I was showering. I saw the faint line when he showed it to me, but I'm thinking it's an evap line?? Not too sure, so I'm just waiting for this weekend (just 2 days) for AF to come and if it doesn't show up, I'll def have an answer.

Edited to add: I bought a pink dye test too, listened @Cooksie's advice on not going for a blue one ;)
How exciting! Keep us posted this weekend.. keeping my fingers crossed for you 😀 Have you felt any symptoms or did you just take one to have a nose what it would say?

How exciting! Keep us posted this weekend.. keeping my fingers crossed for you 😀 Have you felt any symptoms or did you just take one to have a nose what it would say?
Been having random cramps throughout the day since 9dpo, sore boobs since 7-8dpo (all unusually too early to be considered pms symptoms). But I’ve still not got my hopes up, I can just feel AF lurking round the corner 😂

• Heart
I'm really trying to hold back from testing right now, its 4 days until my period is due though so i dont know if its worth wasting a test!. maybe i'll wait till tomorrow morning so i can get more concentrated pee.
I just FEEL different this cycle! i usually get very bad PMS around this time and i have nothing this time! eeek i really hope its positive.
i caved in, it was negative :( serves me right for testing too early

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Period due in three days, zero symptoms but did a test, negative. Don't know why I do this to myself 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm feeling a little bit panicky today. we have our donation tomorrow and my OPKs aren't showing that I'm at my peak yet. I'm CD11 of a 27 day cycle. Just hoping the sperm really can survive up to 5 days in there.

• Heart
I'm feeling a little bit panicky today. we have our donation tomorrow and my OPKs aren't showing that I'm at my peak yet. I'm CD11 of a 27 day cycle. Just hoping the sperm really can survive up to 5 days in there.
Do you normally ovulate cycle day 12? Just genuinely curious really hope everything works for you 💛

Do you normally ovulate cycle day 12? Just genuinely curious really hope everything works for you 💛
Normally around day 13/14 but tomorrow was the day he said he could come. I'm hoping he will agree to come back the next 2 days as well. I was more worried we would miss ovulation as the next time he could visit was the weekend after so we decided to have the donation this week as my apps say this is my most fertile week, plus my body feels like its getting ready for ovulation - if you know what I mean.

Normally around day 13/14 but tomorrow was the day he said he could come. I'm hoping he will agree to come back the next 2 days as well. I was more worried we would miss ovulation as the next time he could visit was the weekend after so we decided to have the donation this week as my apps say this is my most fertile week, plus my body feels like its getting ready for ovulation - if you know what I mean.
Yeah I definitely get you I can normally tell to! Healthy good sperm can last up to 5 days hoping thats the case for you. Tho you might find a big jump in your Opks hopefully overnight 🤞🏼

Reactions: 4
Yeah I definitely get you I can normally tell to! Healthy good sperm can last up to 5 days hoping thats the case for you. Tho you might find a big jump in your Opks hopefully overnight 🤞🏼
Fingers crossed 🤞its so hard having to plan donations around timings.

Fingers crossed 🤞its so hard having to plan donations around timings.
The human body is so unpredictable isnt it. Ive always ovulated CD14 for aslong as I can remember but when I conceived this pregnancy it wasn’t till CD16 and I was so convinced we missed it as my partner works away. Looking forward to your updates 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You’ll be fine you could get your peak tomorrow which would be perfect timing you wouldn’t want to peak too early. Really hope it works out for you and you won’t need to get your donor back again 🤞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.