TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no! Your not out until your period so I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you 🤞🏼
Thanks so much, hoping it doesn't come obviously but the mental strain of not knowing is all consuming, nearly looking forward to going back to work tomorrow as a distraction!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m so confused… I thought I started my period 2 days ago but it only lasted 12 hours and was old blood.. now it’s gone away.. could it be implantation??! I was 9dpo that day. I don’t have any symptoms that I had in my last 2 pregnancies.. gonna grab a test today

Reactions: 3
I’m so confused… I thought I started my period 2 days ago but it only lasted 12 hours and was old blood.. now it’s gone away.. could it be implantation??! I was 9dpo that day. I don’t have any symptoms that I had in my last 2 pregnancies.. gonna grab a test today
it’s possible, fingers crossed for you! 🤞🏻

Reactions: 3
Currently CD27 of a usually 28 day cycle. My boobs have been SO sore and harder than usual. Had two dreams last night that I was pregnant, tested this morning and BFN☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
CD27 4DPO - in a dreadful mood. Been cramping all night long! Feels like AF cramps 🥲🥲

Currently CD27 of a usually 28 day cycle. My boobs have been SO sore and harder than usual. Had two dreams last night that I was pregnant, tested this morning and BFN☹
Do you know when you ovulated?

Oh god the symptom spotting has started! 6dpo yesterday and my boobs were really sore, this is a lot earlier than normal and also I'm really tired and thirsty! I had a nap in the afternoon yesterday and then fell asleep on the sofa again at 9pm 🙈 and nothing seems to quench my thirst either. Temp is staying steady at 36.7 (I don't get high temps, baseline is 36.1) period is due Saturday. My cycle went back to normal this month after my booster in December. I've got Day 21 (well 23 as Day 21 was yesterday lol) bloods tomorrows fingers crossed!

Reactions: 2
CD27 4DPO - in a dreadful mood. Been cramping all night long! Feels like AF cramps 🥲🥲

Do you know when you ovulated?
Aww no, sending love!

Not 100% sure, but I think around CD14 or 15. My OPKs were a bit random this cycle as I seemed to have around three days of two dark lines, but then I’m not sure if they were dark enough because I didn’t have any EWCM.

Aww no, sending love!

Not 100% sure, but I think around CD14 or 15. My OPKs were a bit random this cycle as I seemed to have around three days of two dark lines, but then I’m not sure if they were dark enough because I didn’t have any EWCM.
Perhaps you ovulated later than you think, making your period a bit later. Do you temp? Temping gives a clearer picture of where you are at x

What app do people use for their OPKs? Just tried to download the Premom app and it has been removed from Googles play store

What app do people use for their OPKs? Just tried to download the Premom app and it has been removed from Googles play store
Yeh I’m using premom but I’m on apple. Femometer I have as well but never used it. I wonder why Google have removed it?

Reactions: 1
Yeh I’m using premom but I’m on apple. Femometer I have as well but never used it. I wonder why Google have removed it?
I don't know!!! I went on the live chat with them on their website and they said they don't know either - all very odd!!! I'll have a look at Femometer instead.

*whispering*

I think I may have a bfp 😬 it's still fairly faint, but it's got colour and it appeared within the proper time. I hate blue dye tests but I couldn't get a first response. This is a Sainsbury's own.

20220314_144649.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.