TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CD31…13dpo.. negative tests so far and no symptoms so don’t think this month is my month. Just waiting for aunt flow to arrive 😥 I don’t usually have cycles this long!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Well, I got a high on my OPK yesterday but hubbys away now till Friday and I will be away from him next month when I should be ovulating 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Well, I got a high on my OPK yesterday but hubbys away now till Friday and I will be away from him next month when I should be ovulating 😤
My partner works away in the railway, we missed ovulation twice its a gutter isnt it !

My partner works away in the railway, we missed ovulation twice its a gutter isnt it !
It really is but does make me feel less guilty for not wanting a Christmas baby because now I can’t try for one anyway 😅

I tested yesterday at 10DPO and thought it was a BFN so binned it. My boyfriend took it out the bin hours later and there was a faint line. So I took the 9DPO out too and it also had a very faint line. So tested again this AM with the only two tests I have left and this is what I’m getting at 11DPO. AF due tomorrow so we shall see. I’ve ordered some first response and CB digital to test at the weekend.
16B8E1BA-9627-4F55-B1F9-1F7104CFD814.jpeg
(

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I tested yesterday at 10DPO and thought it was a BFN so binned it. My boyfriend took it out the bin hours later and there was a faint line. So I took the 9DPO out too and it also had a very faint line. So tested again this AM with the only two tests I have left and this is what I’m getting at 11DPO. AF due tomorrow so we shall see. I’ve ordered some first response and CB digital to test at the weekend.View attachment 1128764 (
id definitely say thats positive! congratulations xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I tested yesterday at 10DPO and thought it was a BFN so binned it. My boyfriend took it out the bin hours later and there was a faint line. So I took the 9DPO out too and it also had a very faint line. So tested again this AM with the only two tests I have left and this is what I’m getting at 11DPO. AF due tomorrow so we shall see. I’ve ordered some first response and CB digital to test at the weekend.View attachment 1128764 (
Yes definitely a faint line!! Congrats!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s so lovely to see so many BFPs recently! ❤ Hope 2022 is a lucky year for everyone on here 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Random question, but what are your sugar intakes like?

I’m conscious that I have quite a lot and that it might be affecting my fertility!

Random question, but what are your sugar intakes like?

I’m conscious that I have quite a lot and that it might be affecting my fertility!
I have a massive sweet tooth and don’t control my cravings, I love to eat chocolate & sweets a bit too much! Not great I know. I don’t drink or smoke and eat a fairly balanced diet so I figured it could be worse. During this TWW I’ve been a little off it though, feeling nauseous.

Reactions: 1
I have a massive sweet tooth and don’t control my cravings, I love to eat chocolate & sweets a bit too much! Not great I know. I don’t drink or smoke and eat a fairly balanced diet so I figured it could be worse. During this TWW I’ve been a little off it though, feeling nauseous.
I’m the same here, and I’m a healthy weight so I’ve never really worried about it while my teeth are okay (ish) and I have no other health issues that I’m aware of. I’m going to try and control my cravings this cycle but it’s so so hard!

Reactions: 2
I’m the same here, and I’m a healthy weight so I’ve never really worried about it while my teeth are okay (ish) and I have no other health issues that I’m aware of. I’m going to try and control my cravings this cycle but it’s so so hard!
Goodluck! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I'm really trying to hold back from testing right now, its 4 days until my period is due though so i dont know if its worth wasting a test!. maybe i'll wait till tomorrow morning so i can get more concentrated pee.
I just FEEL different this cycle! i usually get very bad PMS around this time and i have nothing this time! eeek i really hope its positive.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.