TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you ❤ I'm just so aware that I'm getting older as every month passes and I'm 37 this month and all I can think about is my body clock ticking because that's whats been drummed into me.
I’m mid 30s myself so I know what you mean. There is still time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you ❤ I'm just so aware that I'm getting older as every month passes and I'm 37 this month and all I can think about is my body clock ticking because that's whats been drummed into me.
Whilst it’s true that our fertility declines as we age don’t let people push their ideals on you and scare you. So so so many women of your age and older have natural and healthy pregnancy’s. Get a fertility MOT if you haven’t already had one to put your mind at rest or address any issues if there are any.

What about your donor is he coming back again?

Just a random question - does anyone know if having covid affects ovulation? I’ve had a fever for a few days which has dropped so I know I haven’t ovulated yet but I could any day now (not using OPKs) but I’m just unsure if having covid can mess up your ovulation?

Whilst it’s true that our fertility declines as we age don’t let people push their ideals on you and scare you. So so so many women of your age and older have natural and healthy pregnancy’s. Get a fertility MOT if you haven’t already had one to put your mind at rest or address any issues if there are any.

What about your donor is he coming back again?
Yeah he will be back this month so we will keep trying. The doctors won't give me a fertility MOT yet, they said we have to try for a year first.

Reactions: 1
My period came yesterday 😭 Had no plans so literally just lay in bed sulking in the middle of the day haha..

Oh well my positive thoughts are going to be -
1. One more cycle then going to the doctors.. so we are close to some sort of progress.
2….

Oh I don’t know I’m really struggling with positives this month tried to think of 2 for ages. We are going out for food tonight so just going to glam up and hope it turns my mood around!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m 37 - so completely get where you’re coming from with that…like you said because it’s drummed into us as women that voice of doubt is always there. But keep telling myself that women older than us get pregnant and have healthy pregnancies all the time!

Look after yourself plan something nice in over next month - treat yourself before starting again.

We’ve not tried this month - I got covid and then my other half did and whilst it’s annoying what is nice is a break from all the overthinking/symptom spotting!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just a random question - does anyone know if having covid affects ovulation? I’ve had a fever for a few days which has dropped so I know I haven’t ovulated yet but I could any day now (not using OPKs) but I’m just unsure if having covid can mess up your ovulation?
I had covid in March and I don’t think it had any effect my ovulation. I got a positive on 11th March (CD3) and then got a peak opk on the 20th which was about normal for me. Hope if you do have covid you’re not feeling too bad x

Yeah he will be back this month so we will keep trying. The doctors won't give me a fertility MOT yet, they said we have to try for a year first.
If you are over 35 I think they say your doctor should see you after 6 months of trying, it would be worth pushing for this if you’re worried x

I had covid last month. My ovulation strip was actually the highest number I’ve had yet.. we just didn’t make the most of it because we were wiped out 🙈 Fingers crossed you’ll feel fine though ❤

I had covid last month. My ovulation strip was actually the highest number I’ve had yet.. we just didn’t make the most of it because we were wiped out 🙈 Fingers crossed you’ll feel fine though ❤
I had covid in March and I don’t think it had any effect my ovulation. I got a positive on 11th March (CD3) and then got a peak opk on the 20th which was about normal for me. Hope if you do have covid you’re not feeling too bad x

If you are over 35 I think they say your doctor should see you after 6 months of trying, it would be worth pushing for this if you’re worried x
thanks both, we are wiped out from it but have still dtd as we said this would be our last month of trying before seeing a dr.. I can’t believe we have managed to and it certainly hasn’t been sexy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
thanks both, we are wiped out from it but have still dtd as we said this would be our last month of trying before seeing a dr.. I can’t believe we have managed to and it certainly hasn’t been sexy 😂😂
You watch this will be the one now and you will look back and laugh on it 😂🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm full of cold and feeling rubbish but glad we're done trying for this month so not the end of the world if I'm not well enough to DTD. Due on Thursday so will probably start spotting on Tuesday if I'm not pregnant. Wish this bit didn't drag so much!

• Heart
I thought I had period pain this morning and also some spotting - well when I went for a wee the tissue looked like it has something darker on it but not as clear as usual. Now the pains have gone ans
Been the loo since and nothing more. Due AF on Wednesday. Feel absolutely shattered this afternoon

• Heart
Caved and tested - BFN. I didn't do any ovulation tests this month but would guess I'm about 9 DPO so a bit early for testing anyway 🙈

• Heart
Morning campers. New here, but we’ve made the decision to crack on and try for a baby. I’m 35 and he’s 42, so we’re no spring chickens but it’s begun to feel “right” now.

I’ll be honest, until recently, I didn’t even realise there was a certain point in the month that pregnancy could happen - I thought it was all month. Great PSE at my school as you cal tell. So this should be educational, at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning campers. New here, but we’ve made the decision to crack on and try for a baby. I’m 35 and he’s 42, so we’re no spring chickens but it’s begun to feel “right” now.

I’ll be honest, until recently, I didn’t even realise there was a certain point in the month that pregnancy could happen - I thought it was all month. Great PSE at my school as you cal tell. So this should be educational, at least.
Don’t think any of us knew hun. I don’t know if they teach it in school now but clearly never used to! Welcome and best of luck ✨

I can create a new thread in a bit does anyone have any title suggestions otherwise I’ll just make it #6 x

Last edited:
Anyone else feeling like this at the moment? 😕
View attachment 1237174
I do but at the same time I’m also hearing of more struggles and loss amongst family and friends which is never nice to hear but at it makes you feel less alone and not like the only one who’s struggling while everyone else is seemingly just having an easy ride.

New thread with a little message to you all…

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.