TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh 3 days late and a negative test again. I’m normally like clockwork this is so frustrating to have no idea.

Only thing I did different this month was move to
Pregnacare for him and her vitamins as Tesco had an offer.. could that have changed my cycle?
Sorry but I’m sure I’ve read on a forum somewhere that preganacare can mess with your cycle? For a few months and then it settles? Could be total rubbish though!! I can’t remember fully so don’t let that scare maybe have a Google to see?

Understand the frustration of missing peak times with your partner too 😩 he works away sometimes for WEEKS and even if it’s a week a month, you can guarantee it’s on my fertile week. 🙄

Reactions: 1
Sorry but I’m sure I’ve read on a forum somewhere that preganacare can mess with your cycle? For a few months and then it settles? Could be total rubbish though!! I can’t remember fully so don’t let that scare maybe have a Google to see?

Understand the frustration of missing peak times with your partner too 😩 he works away sometimes for WEEKS and even if it’s a week a month, you can guarantee it’s on my fertile week. 🙄
I guess everyone’s body is different so it will mess with some peoples! I’ve still got some Tesco own Folic Acid vitamins so I might not take Pregnacare today and see if it makes anything happen.

If I’m going to get my period I kind of want it now because then ovulation will be when we are on holiday on Feb so would tie in quite nicely 😂

• Haha
I guess everyone’s body is different so it will mess with some peoples! I’ve still got some Tesco own Folic Acid vitamins so I might not take Pregnacare today and see if it makes anything happen.

If I’m going to get my period I kind of want it now because then ovulation will be when we are on holiday on Feb so would tie in quite nicely 😂
There’s a warning on the pack saying that it can disturb your cycle at first - it never affected mine but it must have done for enough women for the warning to be there!

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Yes definitely! I think it extends the luteal phase or something and so can delay your period. But I suppose if you keep taking it, it could be beneficial in the long run?! Just annoying this cycle! (Unless you’re pregnant of course!) I’m sure some people have taken it and have noticed no issues.

I was going to take it but was worried because my cycle is super regular and I didn’t want to mess it up.

Anyone else take it??

I've been taking it 2 months. Ovulation was a couple of days later this month but I thought that might be down to the booster

I used take it. Then my gp put me on a higher dose of folic acid because im overweight! Did not know that was a thing, been taking the regular dose for years while overweight! So now im on that and vitamin d supplements, what else should i take? He's still on the male wellman conception tabs.

I took pregnacare for a few months at the beginning of TTC and found that I started ovulating later than normal around CD16-18. I switched to Ovum and now back to ovulating around CD13-15 so for me I think pregnacare did make my cycles a bit longer - although I have also had a recent miscarriage so that may have affected my cycles too 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve just started my period 2 days early! This never happens. And bright fresh red blood, normally I spot for a day before I come on.
Hope this isn’t seriously abnormal, I just had a fright when I went to the loo! 😰

Edit just looked on my app and still a 28 day cycle so very normal, just expected it Monday. Bah! Oh well!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve just started my period 2 days early! This never happens. And bright fresh red blood, normally I spot for a day before I come on.
Hope this isn’t seriously abnormal, I just had a fright when I went to the loo! 😰

Edit just looked on my app and still a 28 day cycle so very normal, just expected it Monday. Bah! Oh well!!!
Mine was like that this month too which like you is abnormal for me and also 2 days early! Weird.

Mine was like that this month too which like you is abnormal for me and also 2 days early! Weird.
So strange!

I had just met up with some friends and their children too, so it was like my body was saying nope, not for you witch!

• Sad
So strange!

I had just met up with some friends and their children too, so it was like my body was saying nope, not for you witch!
Bless you, couple of weeks you can try again. I’m about 3 dpo now so counting down the days till I can test 😆 x

ETA* something I can think of that maybe brought that on is that I’ve been working out a lot more this month, perhaps the extra movement and cleaner diet after the festive period got things moving faster..

• Heart
Ah my period has now arrived this afternoon. Nice chilled month next month of trying.. with going away I’m taking a month off the ovulation sticks and we will take it as it comes! Fingers crossed relaxing will work!

• Heart
Ah my period has now arrived this afternoon. Nice chilled month next month of trying.. with going away I’m taking a month off the ovulation sticks and we will take it as it comes! Fingers crossed relaxing will work!
Sorry AF arrived🧡

I think I’m going to take this approach too, I really can’t be bothered testing and as much as I try to not let it stress me out, it does! So I’m just going with the flow next cycle. I’m not worrying too much, a friend took a good couple of years to catch (her partner works away as well) and now she’s had a baby and caught super quickly with her second! I’m sure it’ll happen at some point 🤞🏻

• Heart
I’m out again- AF arrived today three days early! Feeling quite deflated- feel like we did everything ‘right’ this month. Poured myself a large glass of wine as haven’t had a drink all Jan. Really want to try and be less obsessive about OPKs/testing next month but not sure whether I’ll be able to. Glad January is nearly over- hate this month!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m out again- AF arrived today three days early! Feeling quite deflated- feel like we did everything ‘right’ this month. Poured myself a large glass of wine as haven’t had a drink all Jan. Really want to try and be less obsessive about OPKs/testing next month but not sure whether I’ll be able to. Glad January is nearly over- hate this month!
Sorry, friend! Looks like a few of us with early starts to our periods? Well hopefully in February we will all be more relaxed and it’ll be our lucky month soon ♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wow, a lot of periods this weekend. Sorry everyone 😔

Fingers crossed we get more success stories next month 🤞🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Argh gave into temptation and took a FRER test tonight though AF isn’t due until Monday, negative! Will just have to wait and see if AF appears this week.

• Heart
I’ve had really sore and swollen boobs all the past week with cramps so thought for sure something was up but AF is due tomorrow and I’m still testing very negative and think the first signs of AF are here anyway. Trying so hard not to be disappointed!

• Heart
Hellloo guys, hope you’re all doing well!

I am still TTC but gave up this month when I hadn’t ovulated by CD28. Now on CD42 and no period so I have no idea what is going on. The only thing different is I had my booster on CD12 so I don’t know if that has thrown everything out. Very frustrating!

Just waiting for AF to show up now and then we start alllll over again.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hellloo guys, hope you’re all doing well!

I am still TTC but gave up this month when I hadn’t ovulated by CD28. Now on CD42 and no period so I have no idea what is going on. The only thing different is I had my booster on CD12 so I don’t know if that has thrown everything out. Very frustrating!

Just waiting for AF to show up now and then we start alllll over again.
I had my first 2 vaccines and was fine didn’t throw anything off for me but I am worried about getting the booster for that reason and have put it off till now 😞 hope it shows up soon for you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.