TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all! I’m 23, been with my partner for 2 years. We discussed to start trying in April, I had my implant taken out last week and we DTD last night unprotected as we didn’t get chance to before I had my implant taken out. I haven’t started my period yet either. I guess only time will tell if I have caught on with this one time, but other than that we’re going to start trying in April

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm 7 days late with another negative test this morning, aggggh I was sure it was going to be +! I have no idea what's going on I'm so regular! Haven't had booster yet it's scheduled for next week! Thinking of you all, it's such a brutal journey sometimes!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m back testing for ovulation again at the moment on CD10 and have had a flashing smiley face on the digital this morning. This is my first proper cycle after miscarriage just before Christmas. Was hoping I would be lucky enough to conceive straight after but it wasn’t meant to be. I do think my body needed some more time though and I’m back to feeling like myself and feeling hopeful.

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone here, hope we get to see some BFPs soon! 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The vaccine buggered up my period as well when I had it (ages ago now) so annoying! I haven’t noticed any change with the boosters though!

So Im 7DPO into my TWW. I had a miscarriage Christmas day, still haven’t had a period yet but I started doing OPKs and I got positives on Jan 12th and 13th so I’m assuming I ovulated on the 14th. Due period on 29th. Does anyone have experience with pregnancy after miscarriage with no cycle in between? Id read you’re more fertile after miscarriage but not sure if that’s wishful thinking. Im honestly driving myself insane wanting to take tests even though I know its far to early. Symptom spotting too even though I know its far to early 🤣. The struggle is real!
Just dropping back on to say that I got a BFP at 10DPO 😭😭 I cant quite believe it, I’m now 13DPO and AF is due in a couple of days so frantically testing for line progression driving myself mad, ugh. Pregnancy symptoms are well and truly here though and looks like my tests are progressing I think, its just so hard to tell, I think I need to step away from testing for abit but it’s difficult after a loss. Im still BFing my 15 month old and worried this would effect things, has anyone else had a successful pregnancy while breastfeeding?
Good luck to all you lovely ladies and sending lots of baby dust and positivity 🤞🏼❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just dropping back on to say that I got a BFP at 10DPO 😭😭 I cant quite believe it, I’m now 13DPO and AF is due in a couple of days so frantically testing for line progression driving myself mad, ugh. Pregnancy symptoms are well and truly here though and looks like my tests are progressing I think, its just so hard to tell, I think I need to step away from testing for abit but it’s difficult after a loss. Im still BFing my 15 month old and worried this would effect things, has anyone else had a successful pregnancy while breastfeeding?
Good luck to all you lovely ladies and sending lots of baby dust and positivity 🤞🏼❤
Congratulations! So happy for you ❤ Wishing you a healthy pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Day 3 of cramping and light spotting, dying to test, but trying to wait until my AF is due (on Monday) so that the test is reliable! 😣

Well I’m 10dpo and I have no symptoms whatsoever, I’m not tired or sick or have cramps, nothing! I feel great! (Unfortunately)

I still will test tomorrow AM but I’m sure of the answer.

just looked and my next fertile day falls on Valentine’s Day which is quite cute. Maybe a little baby Valentina will be conceived! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wasn't trying when I fell pregnant the first time but I had zero symptoms. I've been trying the last few months and had symptoms and it's been negative so I'm hoping for no symptoms this month lol

Well I’m 10dpo and I have no symptoms whatsoever, I’m not tired or sick or have cramps, nothing! I feel great! (Unfortunately)

I still will test tomorrow AM but I’m sure of the answer.

just looked and my next fertile day falls on Valentine’s Day which is quite cute. Maybe a little baby Valentina will be conceived! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wasn't trying when I fell pregnant the first time but I had zero symptoms. I've been trying the last few months and had symptoms and it's been negative so I'm hoping for no symptoms this month lol
I need to remember that for a lot of people a missed period is the only symptom! Hopefully you get not symptoms and a positive!! ☺☺☺

Reactions: 1
I'm 8 days overdue with AF. 16 days since we did the only possible deed. No idea when I ovulated. Another negative test today. Nothing to do at this point but keep waiting!

It’s our second month trying, the flo app threw me off by predicting my ovulation next Tuesday but I’ve done a test and it’s come up as peak fertility today (after saying low fertility yesterday). I had the booster in December and my period was late this month so it’s been confusing date wise.
Doggy daycare is fully booked for today (any dog owners feel my pain with this 🙄) so will have to be tomorrow! Hopefully not too late by then 😬

Why did I just do a test at 7DPO knowing it wouldn’t show me anything 😭🥲

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
I mentioned that my period was late over Christmas likely caused by the vaccine. I’m in my next cycle - CD33 - of a normally 28 day cycle. I bled for longer and my ovulation day was later (CD21 instead of normally 15/16) so the app I’m using suggests AF will arrive on Sunday. I’ve got friends visiting this weekend and wanted to have a drink so decided to take a test and I wondered if I could get some input from the group here. I can see a very faint line which appeared almost straight away. Am I imagining this?

498BF010-D26C-44D0-8787-23A22E463906.jpeg

B441E00C-FB36-470A-9853-55D7004FD01A.jpeg

I don’t know if it’s an evap line (unsure what that would look like). It’s always been a stark white when I’ve tested before. Your input would be welcomed even if you tell me I’m imagining it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.