TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have only posted on the TTC threads a few times before taking myself out of the running due to having some surgery last month. Due to recovery from said surgery, was not dtd at all much less ttc.

HOWEVER.. happened to dtd long out of the suspected ovulation window - cycle day 21 to be precise. I am now 4 days late on my period. I'm pretty regular so I'm definitely thinking something is up. Too scared and nervous to test - keep thinking there's no possible way I've gotten pg on cycle day 21 - thoughts?? Awaiting period arrival as soon as I hit post on this!

Reactions: 4
Have only posted on the TTC threads a few times before taking myself out of the running due to having some surgery last month. Due to recovery from said surgery, was not dtd at all much less ttc.

HOWEVER.. happened to dtd long out of the suspected ovulation window - cycle day 21 to be precise. I am now 4 days late on my period. I'm pretty regular so I'm definitely thinking something is up. Too scared and nervous to test - keep thinking there's no possible way I've gotten pg on cycle day 21 - thoughts?? Awaiting period arrival as soon as I hit post on this!
Ooh I think you should test! Not to get your hopes up, but I know a few people who have ovulated later than they suspected, I don’t think it would be unusual! 🤞🏻

• Heart

Definitely test!!!! I ovulated a week later than I thought I did on my successful cycle!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
CD13 just did 2 tests both dipped into the same urine sample..... this is scandalous.
Was the circle test the first time you used it that cycle as clearblue ones will always will always come up with a circle the first time use the test in a cycle of that makes sense

Reactions: 1
Was the circle test the first time you used it that cycle as clearblue ones will always will always come up with a circle the first time use the test in a cycle of that makes sense
So the one that peaked is out of a new box and this was my 3rd day using it and it was empty circles up to lunch time today then got that peak.
The empty circle one is an old test from last month. And it was my first time using it today since last month.

And the reason i used 2 tests is cos ive cm and thought surely im ovulating so did 2

Definitely test!!!! I ovulated a week later than I thought I did on my successful cycle!
How did you know you had ovulated later? Opk?

Last edited:
Hi everyone how are we all doing?

I’ve not posted for a while as I just wanted to enjoy Christmas and feel like me again after my loss. I thought I was ok and accepting that it’ll happen when it happens, but I’ve just seen an announcement for somebody having their third, and all I want is my first. Why can’t my body do this seemingly simple thing everyone else does?

I don’t want to get back into tracking but I feel like if I’m not taking control it’ll never happen, but if I take control it takes over me. Guess I’m just having a down day and tomorrows another day. But I just hope 2022 brings us all the luck and positivity we need ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There was me chilling thinking you were all extra quiet and not realising there was a new thread 🤯

2DPO for me and my boobs are so sore. It’s going to be a long couple of weeks.

Hope you’re all okay x

• Heart
Ooh I think you should test! Not to get your hopes up, but I know a few people who have ovulated later than they suspected, I don’t think it would be unusual! 🤞🏻
Tested this morn now 6 days late - negative! I don't think I've ever gone more than 2-3 days over my expected period date, I'm usually bang on 🤔
Not had my c19 booster yet, haven't been ill. Strange!

Tested this morn now 6 days late - negative! I don't think I've ever gone more than 2-3 days over my expected period date, I'm usually bang on 🤔
Sorry friend ☹ That is strange! And very naughty to do when you’re tcc! Our bodies love to trick us. Maybe see what happens in a few days?

I’m testing on Friday at 11dpo but fully expecting to see a negative. I’m going out on the weekend so want to double check before drinking!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Trying not to get too excited but I think I might have an implantation bleed…tiny bit of pink tinge, and my period isn’t due until 31st. Don’t know exactly when I ovulated but Ovia estimated 20th Jan so about a week ago, not impossible timing…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry friend ☹ That is strange! And very naughty to do when you’re tcc! Our bodies love to trick us. Maybe see what happens in a few days?

I’m testing on Friday at 11dpo but fully expecting to see a negative. I’m going out on the weekend so want to double check before drinking!
I looked at the test again before throwing out, long past the 3 minute window they give so I'm aware that it may not be the case but there's a faint line there 😬 shall test again in the morning! Good luck to you for Fri - sometimes when we are least expecting it 😱

• Heart
I’m waiting for my period to arrive after having a d&c almost 2 weeks ago, I’m trying to get as prepared as possible so we can try again asap! I’ve changed prenatal vitamins to elevit and also have got some DHA capsules.. hopefully this will do it alongside the progesterone 🤞 does anyone else have any other recommendations for supplements? ❤

• Heart
I’m in this situation as well. I’m usually super regular, but currently 8 days late. I tested on Saturday (see pic) it went a bit funky, so did a second test, negative and tested after work today, also negative. I haven’t a clue what’s going on. I had my booster in December so uncertain if that’s effected it. I was late after my second jab in the summer as well

Attachments

• Heart
I looked at the test again before throwing out, long past the 3 minute window they give so I'm aware that it may not be the case but there's a faint line there 😬 shall test again in the morning! Good luck to you for Fri - sometimes when we are least expecting it 😱
Ooh yes maybe try tomorrow with first morning urine! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Heart
I’m in this situation as well. I’m usually super regular, but currently 8 days late. I tested on Saturday (see pic) it went a bit funky, so did a second test, negative and tested after work today, also negative. I haven’t a clue what’s going on. I had my booster in December so uncertain if that’s effected it. I was late after my second jab in the summer as well
Fingers crossed for you. I didn't experience any irregularities after vacc 1 & 2. 8 days is LATE. Hope it shows + soon!!

Fingers crossed for you. I didn't experience any irregularities after vacc 1 & 2. 8 days is LATE. Hope it shows + soon!!
Woke up at 4am this morning to period cramps. I’m kinda relieved to be honest that AF is here and we can start another cycle. I’m convinced it’s the covid jabs that mess with my cycle

• Heart
Hi everyone!

We decided to start TTC for our second child at new year. Our first happened on the first try 5 years ago so it’s hard not to compare and I’m driving myself mad testing and over analysing every symptom.

AF is due in 5 days, latest test is negative.

my heart goes out to anyone that has been TTC for a while!

Last edited:
This month has felt so long. DTD 5x over fertile window including on and after peak days from OPK. AF due in 6 days and couldn’t help doing a test today. Negative. Feeling so on edge and feel like we’ve done pretty much everything this month so if AF arrives I’ll be so disappointed. So hard not to just wish each day away!
Sending positive vibes to anyone also in the dreaded. TWW!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.