TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone, hope it's OK to join in! We already have a little girl and have decided it's time for another. It took us 4 years to fall pregnant the first time.

We fell pregnant naturally as we were on the waiting list for IVF. I was told it was unexplained infertility as all our tests were fine. At the time my gp said I had PCOS but a scan at the fertility clinic showed no sign of cysts.

I can't go through four years of TTC, we've agreed 18 months to two years. After that, we'll just accept that one child family is what was meant to be.

My periods are fairly long (about 35-38 days) so this time around I'm going to try using the ovulation sticks and maybe track basal temp. I'm also taking the seven seas vitamins as well as an inositol supplement for PCOS.

So cycle 1 will start sometime next week when AF arrives. Looking forward to but also nervous about the journey!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello!

I’m very new to the TTC journey. I came off my pill 3 weeks ago (after being on it consistently for nearly 11 years). I was on the pill where I had no period so not quite sure what my cycle is or when AF is due to arrive yet!

I’m taking pregnacare and using ovulation tests every 2 days to figure it out. Haven’t tested my BBT though. Do you guys think this is worth doing too?

Any advice welcome! X

My suspicions earlier were right, AF arrived a day early 🙃
Boooo! What’s with all the early periods this month? As of January wasn’t bad enough!!! 🙄
Hello!

I’m very new to the TTC journey. I came off my pill 3 weeks ago (after being on it consistently for nearly 11 years). I was on the pill where I had no period so not quite sure what my cycle is or when AF is due to arrive yet!

I’m taking pregnacare and using ovulation tests every 2 days to figure it out. Haven’t tested my BBT though. Do you guys think this is worth doing too?

Any advice welcome! X
Welcome! I think with the ovulation sticks and vitamins you’re absolutely fine, I personally wouldn’t bother with BBT as you’re just starting out, you don’t want to overwhelm or stress yourself out unnecessarily. That’s just my view anyway. Good luck 😊😊😊

Reactions: 5
Thanks for helping ladies 🙏 I think I’m just going to have to wait and test again tomorrow. I’ll be pissed if I didn’t drink over Christmas and then again with my friends if it ends up being a false alarm 😂

I’ve read up re: evap lines for anyone who is interested - apparently they usually appear after the time suggested to check the test expires. They are also colourless so appear as almost a shadow.
So I tested with a Clearblue early detection test on Saturday morning and I got a BFP! I’m still in shock - I have been waiting so many years for this that it’s overwhelming and surreal. Good luck to everyone still on the TTC journey x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So I tested with a Clearblue early detection test on Saturday morning and I got a BFP! I’m still in shock - I have been waiting so many years for this that it’s overwhelming and surreal. Good luck to everyone still on the TTC journey x
Hello lovely ❤ I always like to read this thread & have been hoping for some good news for you, as I know from the other thread too that you've been trying for a while. I'm so pleased for you x and good luck to everyone else here too x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well AF has arrived a day early for me too! I was so convinced my spotting the other day was implantation bleeding, oh well! Fingers crossed for next month.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi everyone, was wondering if someone is able to solve a riddle for me! Can’t find a straightforward answer anywhere and have found conflicting information!

I recently had a miscarriage with baby number 2 and keen to conceive again as soon as we can.

Does your cycle start from the first day of MC bleeding? Or when bleeding ends?

I’ve read through a few posts and am sending huge love and luck to everyone. It took us a while to conceive our daughter and then it was so exciting when it happened quickly with baby number 2, only for it to end in a loss 7 weeks later

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So sorry for your loss. I think it's when the bleeding starts x

Hi everyone, was wondering if someone is able to solve a riddle for me! Can’t find a straightforward answer anywhere and have found conflicting information!

I recently had a miscarriage with baby number 2 and keen to conceive again as soon as we can.

I’ve read through a few posts and am sending huge love and luck to everyone. It took us a while to conceive our daughter and then it was so exciting when it happened quickly with baby number 2, only for it to end in a loss 7 weeks later

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hi everyone I’m a newbie here! Me & my partner have been TTC for a couple of months but had some issues DTD so this was our first real month of giving it a good go. I was so convinced I was pregnant - had so many symptoms (increased sense of smell, nausea, sore boobs, headaches) but then AF arrived today. Trying to come to terms with how it feels but blaming myself. I’m overweight (trying to lose weight and lost 1.5 stone so far) so can’t help but feel it’s my fault. Has anyone been successful with a BMI over 30?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow so many newbies joining this thread, I hope we get our good news soon! ❤❤🥰🥰

Hello ❤ Sorry to hear of your loss, I have had 2 mc and was told they will use the first day of the mc as a guide but it isn’t actually a cycle in itself.. if you were to become pregnant again before your next period then they will scan you earlier for a dating scan as the date of your mc is just a guide xx

Reactions: 2
Has anyone bought FRER tests from Amazon recently? I’ve still got a vvvfl line today but I’ve read the reviews and people are suggesting it’s a dodgy batch

Has anyone bought FRER tests from Amazon recently? I’ve still got a vvvfl line today but I’ve read the reviews and people are suggesting it’s a dodgy batch
I’ve had a couple of bad indents on FRERs so now I only get my hopes up if there’s definite pink colour. Two of my unused FRERs have visible indent lines before they’ve even been used.

Needing a rant ladies cos can’t stop crying and no-one else understands….Had an early mc then a mmc last year, second cycle trying again. Stupid app is all “you’re ovulating, try try try!” Whereas as the actual tests have nothing. No lines, blank circles. I’m not ovulating. So either my body is as useless as the rest of me or going by the last couple months I have a 40 day cycle, which feels like this will take us twice as long as everyone else. I’m so so miserable and unhappy.

It also doesn’t help that my 10 year old stepdaughter is here all week. She tested positive for Covid so her mother essentially threw her out. She’s a wicked woman and we have several on-going parenting issues with her. But it’s just more stress and so unfair. She doesn’t want to look after the children she’s got, and my babies didn’t get to live.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
You're not useless, please don't think that, you're body is just healing. I hated my body after my mc. I felt there was so much pressure to conceive again ASAP, so many women on forums managed to do it and it took me 6 weeks just to get my next period. I've been trying hard but as time has gone on I realise now my body just wasn't ready that soon. I'm 3 months out now and feel healthier than ever (no rainbow yet) but I'm trying to be a lot kinder to myself.

Try not be so hard on yourself, it's alot for your body to go through x

Needing a rant ladies cos can’t stop crying and no-one else understands….Had an early mc then a mmc last year, second cycle trying again. Stupid app is all “you’re ovulating, try try try!” Whereas as the actual tests have nothing. No lines, blank circles. I’m not ovulating. So either my body is as useless as the rest of me or going by the last couple months I have a 40 day cycle, which feels like this will take us twice as long as everyone else. I’m so so miserable and unhappy.

It also doesn’t help that my 10 year old stepdaughter is here all week. She tested positive for Covid so her mother essentially threw her out. She’s a wicked woman and we have several on-going parenting issues with her. But it’s just more stress and so unfair. She doesn’t want to look after the children she’s got, and my babies didn’t get to live.

• Heart
Thank you 💕 you’re right, it definitely takes time. My MVA was 18th Oct, didn’t get a period again until early December, feels like such a long time but it isn’t really.

So I've decided to have a break from trying and tracking or whatever this never ending torture is. It's just affecting me too much mentally, but I will definitely cheer you lot on 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know that the TWW turns most of us who are desperate to fall pregnant into symptom spotting crazy ladies which often turns out to be nothing 😬 but I’m 6 DPO and woke up in the night with a slight cramping in my left side around the hip/pelvic area but also a very intense cramp in my lower left leg, so intense I had to jump up out of bed & never had that since I was kid doing a lot of sports. In my logical mind I’m thinking perhaps I’m just dehydrated but I have definitely been mindful of drinking enough water as I know that it’s important on this journey. I guess I will never know for sure what it is even if I do get a BFP in a week or so but just wondering if anyone ever had similar and was pregnant 🙏

Does anyone have experience with pregnancy after miscarriage with no cycle in between? Id read you’re more fertile after miscarriage but not sure if that’s wishful thinking. Im honestly driving myself insane wanting to take tests even though I know its far to early. Symptom spotting too even though I know its far to early 🤣. The struggle is real!
[/QUOTE]

Yes I had a mc June 2019 and got pregnant the very next week and had a healthy pregnancy and baby (born March 2020).
So I had no period in between and my dd was calculated using my mc bleeding for the date

Have any acne prone gals found that their skin is worse depending on what supplements they’re taking? I just can’t seem to get my routine right and my skin is so badly flared up at the moment, I’ve just started a new supplement routine which I thought would be great but apparently not.

I feel like I take so much because I’m just determined to be pregnant 😭

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.