TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mentioned that my period was late over Christmas likely caused by the vaccine. I’m in my next cycle - CD33 - of a normally 28 day cycle. I bled for longer and my ovulation day was later (CD21 instead of normally 15/16) so the app I’m using suggests AF will arrive on Sunday. I’ve got friends visiting this weekend and wanted to have a drink so decided to take a test and I wondered if I could get some input from the group here. I can see a very faint line which appeared almost straight away. Am I imagining this?

I don’t know if it’s an evap line (unsure what that would look like). It’s always been a stark white when I’ve tested before. Your input would be welcomed even if you tell me I’m imagining it!
I see something ❤

Reactions: 3
I mentioned that my period was late over Christmas likely caused by the vaccine. I’m in my next cycle - CD33 - of a normally 28 day cycle. I bled for longer and my ovulation day was later (CD21 instead of normally 15/16) so the app I’m using suggests AF will arrive on Sunday. I’ve got friends visiting this weekend and wanted to have a drink so decided to take a test and I wondered if I could get some input from the group here. I can see a very faint line which appeared almost straight away. Am I imagining this?

I don’t know if it’s an evap line (unsure what that would look like). It’s always been a stark white when I’ve tested before. Your input would be welcomed even if you tell me I’m imagining it!
I can definitely see a faint line!

Reactions: 2

That’s definitely a second line!

Thanks for helping ladies 🙏 I think I’m just going to have to wait and test again tomorrow. I’ll be pissed if I didn’t drink over Christmas and then again with my friends if it ends up being a false alarm 😂

I’ve read up re: evap lines for anyone who is interested - apparently they usually appear after the time suggested to check the test expires. They are also colourless so appear as almost a shadow.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I can see something! Maybe test again later or tomorrow 🤞🏼

Hang on.... your dog stops you dtd?😂
He’s needy and technically still a puppy 🥲

Reactions: 1
How long after DTD is it logical to test? As I said before I never got periods being on the implant and haven’t had a period since coming off, so I have no idea where my cycle is. I am v impatient tbh

How long after DTD is it logical to test? As I said before I never got periods being on the implant and haven’t had a period since coming off, so I have no idea where my cycle is. I am v impatient tbh
Have you considered buying some OPK tests? You dip them in your wee and they test for the luteinizing hormone that is released when you ovulate. Ovulation normally happens mid-cycle but it can vary which is why testing and tracking helps establish what is normal for you. The tests come with an app that allows you to upload a photo of the test and reads the levels.

I would imagine you may need to wait to have a period to get back into a natural rhythm. If you’re not having anything marked out for your cycle i.e. day 1 (when period starts), day x (ovulation) then it’s hard to know when you should test as it’s normally recommended you wait until at least 9 days post ovulation to test as implantation occurs between 6-12 days post ovulation. Usually not to waste tests most people check on the first day of their missed period although it’s tempting to check earlier.

Reactions: 3
Well AF arrived last night, 8 days late like nothing happened. I can't believe it. Never been more than 1-2 days late unless I was pregnant before. Gutted, but at least I'm out of limbo. Fingers crossed for everyone still in their cycle x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m pretty sure I’m ovulating now or am very soon, we have decided to try this month instead of wait for my cycle to come back as I feel like it’s a waste of an opportunity 😂😩 there’s so much conflicting info about when to try again after a d&c, one gp said wait 3 months, another said wait 1, but the hospital and surgeon said try when you’re emotionally ready! Surely the only rationale behind waiting to get your period is so you can date accurately?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I kept my word and didn’t test for a week haha. 3 days ago I did one and got what I think was an evap line 🤔 Period was meant to arrive yesterday and got a negative, still no period today and another negative. So horrible not knowing either way I just want a positive or to move into the next cycle, not be in limbo with a cruel evap line playing on my mind 😔

ETA I’ve had a headache and nausea for the past 4 days so really thought I’d be getting that positive this time. I think my body’s just playing tricks on me though

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure I’m ovulating now or am very soon, we have decided to try this month instead of wait for my cycle to come back as I feel like it’s a waste of an opportunity 😂😩 there’s so much conflicting info about when to try again after a d&c, one gp said wait 3 months, another said wait 1, but the hospital and surgeon said try when you’re emotionally ready! Surely the only rationale behind waiting to get your period is so you can date accurately?
Yeah that’s the only reason they usually advise so I’d say if you feel ready then go for it. I decided to not wait as I’m generally a very impatient person anyway and I didn’t want to waste a cycle. Good luck!

Does anyone take seven seas trying for a baby vitamins? I usually take them in the morning but I’ve noticed if I take them at any time in the afternoon I have trouble falling asleep that night. Anyone else?

I had what I felt was probably a really fertile month last cycle - more noticeable EWCM which I hardly get normally, ovulation pains etc. and we both had Covid and were really unwell with it so didn’t DTD at all, so obviously not pregnant.

I’m fairly early in the next cycle (CD10) but my OPKs are still really faint and I was hoping for a peak this weekend - guarantee it’ll happen on Tuesday when my partner is on a late shift and we literally won’t see each other all day other than when he sneaks into bed at 3am🙄

• Heart
Oh that's so annoying!! I am the same sometimes hoping my peak is on his days off cos he works shift. My peak is very rare on his days off 😒

• Heart
Urgh 3 days late and a negative test again. I’m normally like clockwork this is so frustrating to have no idea.

Only thing I did different this month was move to
Pregnacare for him and her vitamins as Tesco had an offer.. could that have changed my cycle?

• Heart
  • Sad
8DPO and I’ve tested because I’m an impatient witch. I’m convinced there’s something vvvvvvvvvvf. My other half can’t see it and I don’t know if it’s just wishful thinking x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Urgh 3 days late and a negative test again. I’m normally like clockwork this is so frustrating to have no idea.

Only thing I did different this month was move to
Pregnacare for him and her vitamins as Tesco had an offer.. could that have changed my cycle?
I doubt it! All i know is they turn your wee green!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.