TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First month on clomid and I swear it’s making me so moody, hopefully ovulating in a few days so it’s not the best time to fall out with the mr :(
I’m not sure if this would work but if I was you.. I would take myself away for 10 mins.. even just sit in the bathroom if you feel yourself getting snappy. Be kind to yourself and remember it’s the clomid not you, and visualise the end goal of that little baby, and deep breaths. It might make you feel a little calmer 🤞🏼 (I’m sure your not being irrational.. men can do some weird annoying tit sometimes and they always manage to time it before ovulation I swear 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can see it 💗
I can definitely see it!!! 💖💖
Thank you both. Eek.. I'm terrorising myself trying not to get excited. Last cycle was tough because I over analysed everything so tried not to do the same and be rational this cycle ( hasn't worked) clearly lol

I've taken a better photo in better quality lighting and also marked dpo as I imagine my weekend will be consumed with tests.
IMG_20220324_211128.jpg

• Heart
Thank you both. Eek.. I'm terrorising myself trying not to get excited. Last cycle was tough because I over analysed everything so tried not to do the same and be rational this cycle ( hasn't worked) clearly lol

I've taken a better photo in better quality lighting and also marked dpo as I imagine my weekend will be consumed with tests. View attachment 1148805
Yup I can see it too 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 1

I've taken a better photo in better quality lighting and also marked dpo as I imagine my weekend will be consumed with tests. View attachment 1148805
Looks like a positive to me! Congratulations 🤍 I’m sure it’ll get darker over the next few days!

• Heart
Impatient 😅
I hope the time flies for you. Its a cruel long wait but you are so nearly there xx
Looks like a positive to me! Congratulations 🤍 I’m sure it’ll get darker over the next few days!
Thank you, in shock and not sure I believe it don't want my hopes up too high but will keep testing 😊

I have every typical symptom of PMS, was trying my best to wait until at least the day before my period but got the urge to test. Here's hoping for darker lines and not a false pos or evap.

• Heart
Thank you. I’ve gone to bed. He’s wondering what he’s done wrong and sleeping in the sofa. Hopefully tomorrow will be better x
I’m not sure if this would work but if I was you.. I would take myself away for 10 mins.. even just sit in the bathroom if you feel yourself getting snappy. Be kind to yourself and remember it’s the clomid not you, and visualise the end goal of that little baby, and deep breaths. It might make you feel a little calmer 🤞🏼 (I’m sure your not being irrational.. men can do some weird annoying tit sometimes and they always manage to time it before ovulation I swear 😂)

• Heart

I can see it!!!

Hi ladies, have any of you ever used the Femometer ovulation tests? I normally alternate between the easy@home and clearblue digital, but these were on offer on Amazon so I thought I’d give it a go.

I’m CD10 today and literally only got a control line show up, I’ve never had that before with the easy@home sonwondered if that’s more common with these tests or if I’m just miles away from ovulation

Hi ladies, have any of you ever used the Femometer ovulation tests? I normally alternate between the easy@home and clearblue digital, but these were on offer on Amazon so I thought I’d give it a go.

I’m CD10 today and literally only got a control line show up, I’ve never had that before with the easy@home sonwondered if that’s more common with these tests or if I’m just miles away from ovulation
I used the femometer ones before and I didn't like them. Easy@home is much better for me. What's the CB digital like? I'm thinking of just shutting my eyes and trying it for my next cycle

Hey everyone. I was on some of the previous threads under a different name.

16 unsuccessful months. I feel so deflated. I don't think it's ever going to happen.
This month was particularly cruel, I had 5 positive tests over 2 days (11 and 12dpo). 3 different brands to make sure (spent a fortune). Every single one positive. Kept one test to use today. Woke up this morning bleeding and a negative test. I guess it's what they call a chemical pregnancy? It's put me off testing before my period's due again. I'd have never known otherwise.

No idea why my font is so big, sorry!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

16 unsuccessful months. I feel so deflated. I don't think it's ever going to happen.
This month was particularly cruel, I had 5 positive tests over 2 days (11 and 12dpo). 3 different brands to make sure (spent a fortune). Every single one positive. Kept one test to use today. Woke up this morning bleeding and a negative test. I guess it's what they call a chemical pregnancy? It's put me off testing before my period's due again. I'd have never known otherwise.

Sorry to hear this. If it’s any consolidation they say you’re more fertile after having a chemical, my friend had a successful pregnancy the next cycle. I hope the same happens for you ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I’m so sorry this happened to you :( sending love ❤

Sorry to hear this. If it’s any consolidation they say you’re more fertile after having a chemical, my friend had a successful pregnancy the next cycle. I hope the same happens for you ✨
I can vouch for this, I became pregnant immediately after my miscarriage!! (even though it ended in another mc for me, but I don’t think that was due to the fact I became pregnant straight away)

• Heart
Aw I took an easy@home test yesterday after work at 10dpo and it was negative ☹ I know it’s early I just think that’s me out for this month.
Good luck ladies 🤞🏻🤍✨

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aw I took an easy@home test yesterday after work at 10dpo and it was negative ☹ I know it’s early I just think that’s me out for this month.
Good luck ladies 🤞🏻🤍✨
Youre not out till AF...chin up. We're all on this ride together. I am 3dpo so a way to go yet. Also I got cystitis so DTD got slightly disrupted wanted to do it one more time for luck but wasn't to be. We shall see 🤞🤞🤞

Youre not out till AF...chin up. We're all on this ride together. I am 3dpo so a way to go yet. Also I got cystitis so DTD got slightly disrupted wanted to do it one more time for luck but wasn't to be. We shall see 🤞🤞🤞
Thank you! 🤍 I know symptom spotting is useless and pointless.. but it’s hard isn’t it! I just feel great 🤣 not tired, bloated, I only have slightly tender boobs. I have much less ‘symptoms’ than normal! We will see on Tuesday!!!

good luck, I’m sure you did enough and all the little guys went to the right place on time 🤣 🤞🏻

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.