TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey ladies,
I was on here 4 weeks ago saying that AF was gonna arrive any second and that i was even getting cramps. Also said that my 2 boxes of Proceive had arrived ready to start a new cycle. Well that same day I got my BFP!!
Just home from my 6wk scan and all ok so far thank God💕🤞 didn't want to say anything till after my scan.
That was my 4th cycle. The only thing I did differently was join a gym (for the sole purpose of conceiving) and sweat my head off doing spinning and cardio. I assume it blew the cobwebs off my body or something coz i conceived 4 weeks later. I am level 0 fitness so any exercise was a jolt to my system.
Wishing ye all the best with your journeys. ❤
And i forgot to say not for one second am i trying to patronize anyone by saying join a gym and up get pregnant, of course not, but I know when you're desperate you will try anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And i forgot to say not for one second am i trying to patronize anyone by saying join a gym and up get pregnant, of course not, but I know when you're desperate you will try anything.
Congratulations ❤ I keep saying I need to join a gym and put it off every month 🙈 You have just given me the push I needed, thank you 🙏🏼 I will try literally anything at this point haha and you don’t sound patronising, it’s always great to know what has worked for people!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hey ladies,
I was on here 4 weeks ago saying that AF was gonna arrive any second and that i was even getting cramps. Also said that my 2 boxes of Proceive had arrived ready to start a new cycle. Well that same day I got my BFP!!
Just home from my 6wk scan and all ok so far thank God💕🤞 didn't want to say anything till after my scan.
That was my 4th cycle. The only thing I did differently was join a gym (for the sole purpose of conceiving) and sweat my head off doing spinning and cardio. I assume it blew the cobwebs off my body or something coz i conceived 4 weeks later. I am level 0 fitness so any exercise was a jolt to my system.
Congratulations lovely, delighted for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hey ladies,
Congratulations ☺🤍🤍🤍 I was thinking about going swimming again! I think it’s good mentally as well as physically!

• Heart
Hey ladies,
Congratulations!!!!

How are you ladies today? Yesterday I had the worst bloating and it felt like I had trapped wind but I didn't if that makes sense? This really is the longest TWW ever.

• Heart
10DPO over here! I feel you.. the bloat is too real right now. Tested at 8DPO and BFN. Trying to hold out until Sunday to test again. Anyone else torturing themselves by testing on Mother’s Day because it would be perfect to get a positive that day 🙋🏼‍♀️🙈 Why do we do this to ourselves 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ugh I know!!! I'm really trying to hold out till next Thursday but I have a feeling its going to be a BFN this month because its our first cycle of trying.

• Heart
Hey ladies how are we all?
I'm on 14 dpo, got a big drop in temp this morning and started light spotting last night so expecting AF to show up very soon. Funnily enough, I'm not feeling too down about it and looking forward to the next cycle. Ordered some vitamins, more easy@home sticks and a book from Amazon. Bring on the next cycle!! ☺ I'm super excited for the theme park on Monday and go on the rides, something I wouldn't have done if I had got pregnant 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m 9dpo! 💁🏼‍♀️ Symptom spotting but not many symptoms at all. for the last few months I’ve had TERRIBLE PMS (I’ve probably posted about it) but this month I’ve gone back to normal.. my boobs aren’t even super tender, just a little bit. Hopefully this is my body settling down after the jab?!

i don’t think I’m pregnant, I feel like I’d know.. I just know I’m not. Mother’s Day is also a trigger for me, my mum passed away 10 years ago and last Mother’s Day I told my partner I wanted to be pregnant or have a baby by the next Mother’s Day 🤦🏼‍♀️ Obviously that hasn’t happened! Why do I even put dates on things?! I set myself up to fail!!!

I’ve ordered pregnacare conception vits so I’m starting those, I’m also a massive hypocrite because I might starttracking again 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 8
10DPO over here! I feel you.. the bloat is too real right now. Tested at 8DPO and BFN. Trying to hold out until Sunday to test again. Anyone else torturing themselves by testing on Mother’s Day because it would be perfect to get a positive that day 🙋🏼‍♀️🙈 Why do we do this to ourselves 😂
Well you will fair better than me on Sunday because I will only be 9DPO but I still want to test 😂

I’ve had a dip in temp today but read conflicting stuff about implantation dips being a thing so just trying to go about my business and not symptom spot. Although I do have a much better feeling this month, I don’t know why.

• Heart
I’m 9dpo! 💁🏼‍♀️ Symptom spotting but not many symptoms at all. for the last few months I’ve had TERRIBLE PMS (I’ve probably posted about it) but this month I’ve gone back to normal.. my boobs aren’t even super tender, just a little bit. Hopefully this is my body settling down after the jab?!

i don’t think I’m pregnant, I feel like I’d know.. I just know I’m not. Mother’s Day is also a trigger for me, my mum passed away 10 years ago and last Mother’s Day I told my partner I wanted to be pregnant or have a baby by the next Mother’s Day 🤦🏼‍♀️ Obviously that hasn’t happened! Why do I even put dates on things?! I set myself up to fail!!!

I’ve ordered pregnacare conception vits so I’m starting those, I’m also a massive hypocrite because I might starttracking again 🙈
Aw bless you. I do the same putting dates on things and we can’t control it can we! Just focus on looking after yourself this weekend as much as you can ❤

Well you will fair better than me on Sunday because I will only be 9DPO but I still want to test 😂

I’ve had a dip in temp today but read conflicting stuff about implantation dips being a thing so just trying to go about my business and not symptom spot. Although I do have a much better feeling this month, I don’t know why.
Haha who am I kidding.. I don’t think I’ll actually be able to wait until Sunday but I’ll try 😂 I stopped temping after ovulation because it was determining my mood for the day. I realised that I can’t control the TWW so have been trying not to analyse that part.. we have so much else to think about and symptom spot. Love you that have a much better feeling this month. Got my fingers crossed for you 🤞🏼

• Heart
What thermometers do you girls use? I made the mistake of buying a £5 one from Amazon (with good reviews thou!). It always said that I was low temp to the point of having hypothermia 😂, my husband even stuck it under his arm and it read the same despite him being a heat beast! 🤭

What thermometers do you girls use? I made the mistake of buying a £5 one from Amazon (with good reviews thou!). It always said that I was low temp to the point of having hypothermia 😂, my husband even stuck it under his arm and it read the same despite him being a heat beast! 🤭
I use the femometer one. Its £10 on amazon xx

• Heart
Aw bless you. I do the same putting dates on things and we can’t control it can we! Just focus on looking after yourself this weekend as much as you can ❤
thank you! 🤍 hopefully someone has a BFP Mother’s Day weekend 😍😍😍

• Heart
First month on clomid and I swear it’s making me so moody, hopefully ovulating in a few days so it’s not the best time to fall out with the mr :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
AF arrived today, onto the next cycle, we are hopefully moving house in next few weeks and my OH working away a lot so going to try not to think about it too much this month

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hello everyone! I've lurked in the shadows on this thread for ages now, scared to take the leap but took plenty of notes on vitamins, good exercises etc, really been helpful! I've been Deeply enthralled in each one of your journeys!

We have been trying for some months now and today at 9dpo (afternoon urine) I got what looks like a faint positive... I'm afraid incase the test was faulty/line eyes- basically not trying to get my hopes up too much you know? I tested on a first response rapid result after a three hour urine hold. Line also looks stronger in person vs camera and pink - so not like the grey pesky evap lines I've gotten in the past.

I'm wondering would it be okay to upload a pic of my test for a second opinion?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hello everyone! I've lurked in the shadows on this thread for ages now, scared to take the leap but took plenty of notes on vitamins, good exercises etc, really been helpful! I've been Deeply enthralled in each one of your journeys!

We have been trying for some months now and today at 9dpo (afternoon urine) I got what looks like a faint positive... I'm afraid incase the test was faulty/line eyes- basically not trying to get my hopes up too much you know? I tested on a first response rapid result after a three hour urine hold. Line also looks stronger in person vs camera and pink - so not like the grey pesky evap lines I've gotten in the past.

Fingers crossed for a stronger line for you in the morning. Don’t be afraid to share if you want a second opinion!

• Heart

Always ❤❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.