TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 9DPO (predicted) and still symptom spotting like a crazy lady. The TWW really is like a kind of torture! My friend at work is convinced I’m pregnant from how I’ve felt today but I’m trying not to get my hopes up. Just want to know either way now!

Reactions: 5
I feel sooo sick today the only thing I can eat is banana and I don’t even like banana 😖 I sometimes feel sick before AF though so trying not to overthink it.
I've been eating plain crisps and it takes away my nausea but it comes back when i stop eating. Only had my lunch at 3pm because I felt so rough. Its gone away now but yesterday my partner made bacon butties for tea and it came back after them.

Reactions: 3
Sounds like some pretty promising symptoms this month for some people! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Sounds like some pretty promising symptoms this month for some people! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
I think I’m probably just ill 🙈 I convinced myself the last two months that I had symptoms, so trying not to symptom spot this month and just waiting to see if my period comes haha.

Reactions: 5
I’m 3 days late and still getting negative tests 😭 To save money on my testing habit I’d ordered a box of the easy@home pink tests but not a hint of a line. Does anyone know what test picks up with the least amount of hcg.. or are they all the same?

Oh girls I know feeling nauseous is horrible but I’m really excited some of you are because we might get some more positives in this group 🤞🏼

Reactions: 2
I’m one day late and negative tests too! I think the easy@home tests are quite good, I think they are similar to FRER?

I think I’m slightly late due to the pregnacare vitamins I’ve started taking 🙄

• Heart
I’m one day late and negative tests too! I think the easy@home tests are quite good, I think they are similar to FRER?

I think I’m slightly late due to the pregnacare vitamins I’ve started taking 🙄
I’ve not been on this thread in a while as trying not to let it consume me 😂 but when I started taking pregnacare my first period was delayed by about 2 weeks and then have been normal ever since! Hoping your late for more positive reasons though! 🤞🏼

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I've tested today and BFN but I didn't use my first wee. Do you think that might make a difference?
I used a cheapy one from Bodycare that says it can check 6 days before periods due.

I’ve not been on this thread in a while as trying not to let it consume me 😂 but when I started taking pregnacare my first period was delayed by about 2 weeks and then have been normal ever since! Hoping your late for more positive reasons though! 🤞🏼
Oh good god 🤣 2 weeks!!! Trust my luck, that’ll probably be me! Thank you for messaging and telling me, I would have been worried if it was a few days late! The negative FRER is my answer really, just looking forward to the next cycle now. ☺

I've tested today and BFN but I didn't use my first wee. Do you think that might make a difference?
I used a cheapy one from Bodycare that says it can check 6 days before periods due.
Your hcg levels are highest when you first wake up so I would test again tomorrow morning if I was you! Good luck :)

I’ve been looking into this a bit and it could be negative for a couple of reasons (other than the obvious reason) it could be that you’re over hydrated, or testing too early. I’m trying not to rest too early and realised my tests yesterday were after a couple of days of drinking a lot more water and my sample was almost like water so could be too diluted. Keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending baby dust ✨

I’ve read this about pregnacare so it must be common but probably not a problem if they go back to normal after.

Oh good god 🤣 2 weeks!!! Trust my luck, that’ll probably be me! Thank you for messaging and telling me, I would have been worried if it was a few days late! The negative FRER is my answer really, just looking forward to the next cycle now. ☺
Sometimes when you get to the end you just want it over so you can start again don’t you x

Reactions: 1
My period arrived today, I was just randomly late it seems 🙃

Ive decided to write three positive things when I get my period :
1. Another month to put a bit of money aside for when it happens since they cost so much!
2. I’m going to see a band I’ve wanted to see in for years this month so now I can book a nice cocktail bar before and have a drink.
3. If we got pregnant next month it will be a January baby and we have no January family birthdays so would slot in nicely!

Haha I know they are stupid but it’s year end in work and I can’t let myself get into a dark space or I’ll never get through it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
BFN for me today. I’m actually glad I’m going to be away this next mid cycle so I don’t have to deal with it all again 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 8
BFN again this morning but still feeling sick. AF is due on Sunday and I don't have any of my usual symptoms.

In other news I have a job interview on Thursday for a better job so if I'm not pregnant at least i have that to focus on.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My period arrived today, I was just randomly late it seems 🙃

Ive decided to write three positive things when I get my period :
1. Another month to put a bit of money aside for when it happens since they cost so much!
2. I’m going to see a band I’ve wanted to see in for years this month so now I can book a nice cocktail bar before and have a drink.
3. If we got pregnant next month it will be a January baby and we have no January family birthdays so would slot in nicely!

Haha I know they are stupid but it’s year end in work and I can’t let myself get into a dark space or I’ll never get through it 😂
That's a great idea to put a positive spin on it!

Feel like I’m being trolled day 28 and no AF. Usually come by now, the last 3 months was days 24-26 🤯 and no symptoms of anything just lower back pain which I’ve had about a week. On one hand it’s good because it should move my ovulation later and maybe will be back in the game for April when I get back from my week away but I was actually looking forward to not bothering this month 😆

• Haha
Currently 3DPO and I’ve got really sore boobs, I know it’s far too soon but I’m symptom spotting like crazy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.