TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw I took an easy@home test yesterday after work at 10dpo and it was negative ☹ I know it’s early I just think that’s me out for this month.
Good luck ladies 🤞🏻🤍✨
If it helps to know you’re not alone - same here on DPO, tested with first wee this morning 🤗🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 1
13DPO and a negative of course 😭 Had a little cry in the shower and now picking myself up and remembering how lucky I am to have my mum and nan to visit today.

Thinking of you all struggling today ❤ And sending positive vibes that this is our last Mother’s Day as future mums, and next year we will all be waking up with our babies ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m trying not to symptom spot but I’m estimated 7DPO (didn’t take OPK test this month) and feeling so sick and having small cramps. Trying not to get my hopes up and hold out on testing until closer to AF but it’s hard not to get my hopes up

• Heart
Reactions: 3
13DPO and a negative of course 😭 Had a little cry in the shower and now picking myself up and remembering how lucky I am to have my mum and nan to visit today.

Thinking of you all struggling today ❤ And sending positive vibes that this is our last Mother’s Day as future mums, and next year we will all be waking up with our babies ❤
Sorry friend 🤍 hopefully next Mother’s Day will be better for us 🤞🏻✨

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Big hugs babe 🤗 enjoy the day with your Mum and Nan xx

• Heart
Got my period…feels especially cruel today, 13dpo so was really hoping for good news…my first due date should have been last week, my second should have been May…just have to hope that by next Mother’s Day it’ll be different for us all. ❤❤❤

But you’re right, so lucky I can go spend a lovely day with my mum. And got a beautiful card and present from my husband and stepdaughter I didn’t expect at all, so better to count blessings. 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone talk me out of testing!!! I bought a pink dye test today and I know it's too early but I've woke up feeling so sick this morning and I'm bloody exhausted 😩

• Heart
Looking for a bit of advice - trying not to symptom spot but this morning I’ve had very very light pink bleeding when I wiped but only once. I’m estimated 8 DPO - could it be implantation bleeding? I’m on CD25 and have about a 30 day cycle so a bit early for AF. It’s really confused me this morning!

• Heart
Someone talk me out of testing!!! I bought a pink dye test today and I know it's too early but I've woke up feeling so sick this morning and I'm bloody exhausted 😩
Don’t do it!! I still haven’t even though it’s killing me 😭😭 if you’re gonna do it then wait at least for a first urine of the day. So you missed ya chance today lol

Looking for a bit of advice - trying not to symptom spot but this morning I’ve had very very light pink bleeding when I wiped but only once. I’m estimated 8 DPO - could it be implantation bleeding? I’m on CD25 and have about a 30 day cycle so a bit early for AF. It’s really confused me this morning!
It could be implantation bleeding lovely.

I tested and BFN like I expected but I'm only 9DPO so going to test again in a few days.

• Heart
Could be hun

I tested and BFN like I expected but I'm only 9DPO so going to test again in a few days.
Arrrggghh!! Try not to be disappointed it’s really early..

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I always test early and get disappointed when it’s negative it’s like prolonging it! Keep positive & test again in a few days! Sending you baby dust 🥰

I’ve asked my partner to hide the tests this month so I don’t get the urge - then again in the shop yesterday I was tempted to pick some up but resisted.

It’s my partners birthday this week and part of me would love to be able to surprise me on his birthday but trying not to get my hopes up

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I always test early and get disappointed when it’s negative it’s like prolonging it! Keep positive & test again in a few days! Sending you baby dust 🥰

I’ve asked my partner to hide the tests this month so I don’t get the urge - then again in the shop yesterday I was tempted to pick some up but resisted.

It’s my partners birthday this week and part of me would love to be able to surprise me on his birthday but trying not to get my hopes up
That would be nice I hope it works out for you x

I keep feeling sick today, but I also have a sore throat and a headache so probably just ill. Lateral flow test was negative at least! 12 days until Ovia says I can take a pregnancy test, I think it’s going to be a struggle 🙈

• Heart
I keep feeling sick today, but I also have a sore throat and a headache so probably just ill. Lateral flow test was negative at least! 12 days until Ovia says I can take a pregnancy test, I think it’s going to be a struggle 🙈
The longest 12 days of your life 😂

• Haha
10DPO and i'm feeling nauseous in the morning, eating helps though but it comes back and today a co worker told me she has a new job and I burst into tears which isn't like me at all. Its so hard not to symptom spot but the test has come back negative today. Got a few tummy twinges but that could just be AF getting ready to make her mark at the end of the week.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel sooo sick today the only thing I can eat is banana and I don’t even like banana 😖 I sometimes feel sick before AF though so trying not to overthink it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.