TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had day 3 blood tests done today. No one told me there would be FIVE to do lol. Just rocking in the corner with a cuppa in the office

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm on cycle day day 13 ( usually ovulate 14 / 15. )
Clear Blue Fertility Monitor still saying BLANK CEIRCLE. ( Since day 6 )
Clear Blue Advanced Digital is saying FLASHING SMILEY.

So now I'm confused lol.... anyone else ever get contradicting results?

From what I understood from previous poster re clear blue digital a static face is peak?

Bless you x when is your follow up appointment?
I don't know I haven't had my Day 21 bloods back yet lol. My sister works in a GP (not the one I go too) and said there is a backlog atm so it's just a waiting game atm

Yesss! My Clearblue I get a static smiley 3 days before I get a peak on the Easy@Home opks!

Reactions: 1
Hate the 2WW right now. I'm trying not to symptom spot but I feel really ill today and have already eaten my lunch at work to see if that makes me feel better (it didn't).

@make-mine-whiskey i hate blood tests. I think its sneaky that you show up and they pull out so many syringes after making it sound like you only need one.

• Heart

Same urine sample, this happened me on 2 cycles. I wanted to tear my hair out.
And the pink digital CB test always differed to the purple one despite using same urine.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hate the 2WW right now. I'm trying not to symptom spot but I feel really ill today and have already eaten my lunch at work to see if that makes me feel better (it didn't).

@make-mine-whiskey i hate blood tests. I think its sneaky that you show up and they pull out so many syringes after making it sound like you only need one.
It goes so slow doesn’t it 😓 I can’t believe I’m only 4DPO. Definitely too early for any preg symptoms though.

Yeah I'm only 3DPO but feel like utter tit today. Hope I'm not coming down with something.
Maybe worn yourself down where you were stressing about your donor coming and your peaks? Get some berrocca immune in your for a little boost.

Maybe worn yourself down where you were stressing about your donor coming and your peaks? Get some berrocca immune in your for a little boost.
I will, my partner has sent me to work with loads of fruit so i'm going to work my way through that. Had to take yesterday off work because i had such a bad migraine

ok now I’m nervous. I normally use easy at home. Tried clear blue last month and got lots of smilies but no peak but it looks like I randomly ovulated a week later. I was going to go back to easy at home but really don’t want to miss my surge again

And the pink digital CB test always differed to the purple one despite using same urine.

I’m around 7dpo and feeling a little crampy, almost a periody pain 🤞🏻🤞🏻 Fingers crossed it’s a good cramp!

Reactions: 5
From what I understood from previous poster re clear blue digital a static face is peak?
Yes thats correct - but one test was telling me I wasn't fertile and the one was telling me I had high fertility! Very confusing! lol

Oh bloody hell, if trying to conceive isn't stressful enough without confusing us!
I think Im just going to go by the flashing smiley result and hope for the best. Good luck :)

Yes thats correct - but one test was telling me I wasn't fertile and the one was telling me I had high fertility! Very confusing! lol

Oh bloody hell, if trying to conceive isn't stressful enough without confusing us!
I think Im just going to go by the flashing smiley result and hope for the best. Good luck :)
Oh god I’m confused now as well lol

@Pinkpascal what do you think is the earliest (if you can hold out) you will test? Ideally I should be waiting till next weds but want to test on Sunday as it’s Mother’s Day but will only be 9DPO…

@Pinkpascal what do you think is the earliest (if you can hold out) you will test? Ideally I should be waiting till next weds but want to test on Sunday as it’s Mother’s Day but will only be 9DPO…
I don't know. My Mrs wants to test asap. She was asking if we could test now and she was gutted when I said it would just show a BFN. I'm going to hold out to the end of the month if I can but I have no will power!!!

Hi everyone, I am new here and hope you don’t mind me joining! I have irregular periods so it is hard to track but I have had some weird spotting for two days now (not enough for pad etc sorry if that’s tmi). I was wondering if any of you have experienced ovulation bleeding? I am having some symptoms I usually have when I ovulate and I wasn’t expecting my period for another two weeks so I’m like hmmm. I am hopeful of implantation bleeding but I don’t want to be disappointed. Thanks!

Reactions: 4

Hey, sorry to jump in. I tested at 9DPO and thought it was a BFN until my fiancé pulled it out the bin and there was a faint positive. I maintained the mindset that I wouldn’t be stressed either way so when I thought it was a BFN I wasn’t too bothered as I knew it was still early ❤ Sending lots of baby dust x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't know. My Mrs wants to test asap. She was asking if we could test now and she was gutted when I said it would just show a BFN. I'm going to hold out to the end of the month if I can but I have no will power!!!
Yeh it’s not even worth wasting tests at this point
Hey, sorry to jump in. I tested at 9DPO and thought it was a BFN until my fiancé pulled it out the bin and there was a faint positive. I maintained the mindset that I wouldn’t be stressed either way so when I thought it was a BFN I wasn’t too bothered as I knew it was still early ❤ Sending lots of baby dust x
Dont be sorry great to hear positive stories 😊

• Heart
Hey ladies,
I was on here 4 weeks ago saying that AF was gonna arrive any second and that i was even getting cramps. Also said that my 2 boxes of Proceive had arrived ready to start a new cycle. Well that same day I got my BFP!!
Just home from my 6wk scan and all ok so far thank God💕🤞 didn't want to say anything till after my scan.
That was my 4th cycle. The only thing I did differently was join a gym (for the sole purpose of conceiving) and sweat my head off doing spinning and cardio. I assume it blew the cobwebs off my body or something coz i conceived 4 weeks later. I am level 0 fitness so any exercise was a jolt to my system.
Wishing ye all the best with your journeys. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.