TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ll be fine you could get your peak tomorrow which would be perfect timing you wouldn’t want to peak too early. Really hope it works out for you and you won’t need to get your donor back again 🤞
Thank you!!

Hahaha yeah its definitely not the way I thought i'd be conceiving a baby when i was younger. Completely wasn't expecting to fall in love with a woman and her be my soulmate.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve just done 2 tests. I thought my peak was 2 days ago. Tested last night granted it was late as I was so busy all day and thought I was gonna miss out this month with hubby being away anyway but that one was low. Today by my symptoms I’ve felt sure today was ovulation so done one test and it was so dark I thought it must be a dud test as the control line was a little light so squeezed out another wee 😆 and it’s the same!! He’s back today so maybe I’m still in for this month!!!

Thank you!!

Hahaha yeah its definitely not the way I thought i'd be conceiving a baby when i was younger. Completely wasn't expecting to fall in love with a woman and her be my soulmate.
My same sex couple friends have a little 2 year old via a donor 🥰

Attachments

Reactions: 2
7dpo today. My throat is so sore!! Getting closer until I can test. So nervous 😓 .. when do I eat a cheeseburger? 😂

• Haha
I’ve just done 2 tests. I thought my peak was 2 days ago. Tested last night granted it was late as I was so busy all day and thought I was gonna miss out this month with hubby being away anyway but that one was low. Today by my symptoms I’ve felt sure today was ovulation so done one test and it was so dark I thought it must be a dud test as the control line was a little light so squeezed out another wee 😆 and it’s the same!! He’s back today so maybe I’m still in for this month!!!

My same sex couple friends have a little 2 year old via a donor 🥰
thats a strong peak !! good sign x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just thought I would share something I’ve just read about taking ‘baby aspirin’ to help implantation. Apparently a low dose aspirin like 75g once a day helps blood flow for better success. Worth a try 💊

Reactions: 3
Why am I getting flashy clear blue sticks but negative cheapy ovulation sticks? Is that right? Will I get a positive ovulation stick when I get a non flashy smiley?

I tried them for the first time last month and had a flashing smiley 10 days before I actually ovulated :(
Why am I getting flashy clear blue sticks but negative cheapy ovulation sticks? Is that right? Will I get a positive ovulation stick when I get a non flashy smiley?

Just thought I would share something I’ve just read about taking ‘baby aspirin’ to help implantation. Apparently a low dose aspirin like 75g once a day helps blood flow for better success. Worth a try 💊
I’ve heard that too and debated trying it.

Currently on CD2 and keeping everything crossed for a strong ovulation this cycle. I got dark OPKs last cycle but they last d about three days and I didn’t have any EWCM or cramping so I’m not convinced that I actually ovulated.

Congratulations to all with positives 🥰 So lovely to see and good luck to all trying or in the waiting period🍀.

Been waiting so long for this cycle and feeling so nauseous, light cramps ect so done a few tests but all negative. It is torture every time. Due to start Clomid next week as been trying now for over 2 years however now need to take Progesterone to bring on a cycle as now on day 77. Had to have 2 weeks without DDD to make sure no really early pregnancy but feel so frustrated as having my longest cycle and feel all these random symptoms, keep thinking 'is this it this time?'. If by Sunday tests are still negative then it is a go for Clomid. I think coming on here helps as you all know how it feels. That wee rant and rave feels better 😂

Take care and sending baby dust and well wishes to all 💕

Reactions: 8
Anyone with success stories after a laparoscopy? We’ve been ‘trying’ for over 2 years, with the three years before that also ‘not trying but not preventing’ so basically 5 years all in all. I’ve been trying to push for an endometriosis diagnosis this whole time and I’m now on the urgent list for a laparoscopy as I’m covered in cysts, having kissing ovaries and stage 4 endo,. I’m really hoping that the laparoscopy fixes everything for me but now I’m starting to doubt myself and wonder if there’s something else up too, even though my bloods etc have all been fine🥲

• Heart
Not sure if AF is coming or I’m having implantation bleeding.. when I wiped this morning I had a bit of brownish blood on the paper. Just gone again now and nothing.. unsure what this means

AF is due on Sunday and got BFN's :( one of my friends has just announced she is expecting in our group chat and my heart just sank, she knows we've been trying for so long and tbh she's not really been that supportive. I dunno I feel awful for feeling sad/angry about it, I just said congratulations and muted the chat as now they're all going in depth about it. I feel like an awful friend but I kinda need to protect myself because my mental health is at an all time low

• Heart
Reactions: 10
AF is due on Sunday and got BFN's :( one of my friends has just announced she is expecting in our group chat and my heart just sank, she knows we've been trying for so long and tbh she's not really been that supportive. I dunno I feel awful for feeling sad/angry about it, I just said congratulations and muted the chat as now they're all going in depth about it. I feel like an awful friend but I kinda need to protect myself because my mental health is at an all time low
Thinking of you and sending strength…it’s so hard when you hear the news of others. A friend I thought I was super close to announced her news to me, face to face, at 9 weeks, without acknowledging my two miscarriages last year or any sort of allude to “hope you’re ok.” I was delighted for her, but I wish she’d told me in a text so I could handle my reaction. Instead I beamed at her, hugged her and was breaking on the inside. You absolutely do get to protect yourself. Sending love and hope. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not sure if AF is coming or I’m having implantation bleeding.. when I wiped this morning I had a bit of brownish blood on the paper. Just gone again now and nothing.. unsure what this means
What CD are you on and how long are your cycles usually? I think implantation bleeding is usually a few days before AF would be due, but I’ve never been pregnant so I’m not sure. Might be worth doing a test in the morning if AF would be due and still nothing.

I think Implantation bleeding is around 7-10dpo as thats when you implant. Tho Ive never had it and been pregnant 3 times (only 2 viable)

What CD are you on and how long are your cycles usually? I think implantation bleeding is usually a few days before AF would be due, but I’ve never been pregnant so I’m not sure. Might be worth doing a test in the morning if AF would be due and still nothing.
This is where it gets difficult.. I got my implant taken out 8 weeks ago and AF hasn’t returned since, so I’ve been playing it blind and basically doing pregnancy tests once a week just to check. So I have no idea where I am in my cycle or if I even have a cycle. So I guess the only thing to do is test

Anyone with success stories after a laparoscopy? We’ve been ‘trying’ for over 2 years, with the three years before that also ‘not trying but not preventing’ so basically 5 years all in all. I’ve been trying to push for an endometriosis diagnosis this whole time and I’m now on the urgent list for a laparoscopy as I’m covered in cysts, having kissing ovaries and stage 4 endo,. I’m really hoping that the laparoscopy fixes everything for me but now I’m starting to doubt myself and wonder if there’s something else up too, even though my bloods etc have all been fine🥲
Hi do you mean success getting pregnant after having one? I’ve had 2 laparoscopies for endometriosis, although I wasn’t as bad as stage 4. My last one was 4 years ago and at my most recent scan last year everything was still clear so it’s worked for me and I massively changed my diet after but no pregnancy as yet x

Well done you’ve done the right thing muting the chat. Your feelings are valid and you’re not an awful friend, protecting yourself and your own mental health is your priority 💕

Last edited:
I've messaged my husband and he said "it's okay if you're not happy, it is really hard" which I think it's the best response he's ever had during this, usually he is like "it'll happen when it happens"

F*ck it. I'm having chocolate and wine tonight 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.