TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely! We both said the same! I mean I’m in my 30s and I only realised when I started googling about it a year ago 🤣 no one talks about it either! Not even girls! I feel like I start the conversation most of the time with my friends and only then do you start to hear about other couples having difficulties. ‘Trying’ isn’t a very open conversation is it?!
Saaaame! I’m 33 and we spent so long ‘not avoiding not trying’ but when I finally googled when it hadn’t happened I was shocked how much you have to time it 🙈

Reactions: 6
Saaaame! I’m 33 and we spent so long ‘not avoiding not trying’ but when I finally googled when it hadn’t happened I was shocked how much you have to time it 🙈
I'm 36 and feel like I spent my teen years panicking about getting pregnant. I spent so much money on tests and always got a BFN and now I know why. Someone told me that a woman with a regular cycle has a 20% of conceiving in a month which amazes me how anyone gets pregnant in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm 36 and feel like I spent my teen years panicking about getting pregnant. I spent so much money on tests and always got a BFN and now I know why. Someone told me that a woman with a regular cycle has a 20% of conceiving in a month which amazes me how anyone gets pregnant in the first place.
I was thinking this last night the odds are so low really that if you got pregnant by a one a night by accident you gotta be really bloody unlucky!

Ive never been on the pill but took morning after pill so many times when I was younger and probably didn’t even need to lol

Reactions: 4
I was thinking this last night the odds are so low really that if you got pregnant by a one a night by accident you gotta be really bloody unlucky!

Ive never on the pill but took morning after pill so many times when I was younger and probably didn’t even need to lol
I know someone who got pregnant the first time she had sex. They had the baby, had sex for the second time and got pregnant again!!! I'm not sure if shes the luckiest or unluckiest woman ever.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did you get your peak @Pinkpascal ? Hope all went well with the donor 💕
The lines got darker and they are even darker today. The donor was lovely and hes agreed to come back on Sunday to give us a second donation to help in case I ovulate later than expected which was nice. Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed this works. Spent a good hour last night with my legs up against the wall.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know someone who got pregnant the first time she had sex. They had the baby, had sex for the second time and got pregnant again!!! I'm not sure if shes the luckiest or unluckiest woman ever.
Yeh sorry I meant unlucky if you really were not wanting to get pregnant

Reactions: 1
I wanted to wait until I missed my period before taking a digital just incase the tests from earlier in the week were dodgy. I’m honestly in disbelief that I’ve got a BFP! 😱 I have spent the last 6 years with endocrinologists having no clue what’s wrong with me, poking, prodding & scanning me as I have a hormonal imbalance - I’ve been diagnosed with PCOS then subsequently told I don’t have PCOS so I really thought I was in for a journey to even get a first positive. Just praying this sticks 🙏🏼✨
E4EB7FD5-199D-4F14-BF3B-C90464C05CDB.jpeg
A59D0AA0-5A1E-4859-9699-58735651767F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wanted to wait until I missed my period before taking a digital just incase the tests from earlier in the week were dodgy. I’m honestly in disbelief that I’ve got a BFP! 😱 I have spent the last 6 years with endocrinologists having no clue what’s wrong with me, poking, prodding & scanning me as I have a hormonal imbalance - I’ve been diagnosed with PCOS then subsequently told I don’t have PCOS so I really thought I was in for a journey to even get a first positive. Just praying this sticks 🙏🏼✨ View attachment 1136177View attachment 1136178
Congratulations!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wanted to wait until I missed my period before taking a digital just incase the tests from earlier in the week were dodgy. I’m honestly in disbelief that I’ve got a BFP! 😱 I have spent the last 6 years with endocrinologists having no clue what’s wrong with me, poking, prodding & scanning me as I have a hormonal imbalance - I’ve been diagnosed with PCOS then subsequently told I don’t have PCOS so I really thought I was in for a journey to even get a first positive. Just praying this sticks 🙏🏼✨ View attachment 1136177View attachment 1136178
Aw congratulations!! That’s a great line too.

• Heart
Took a test on Thursday (17th) and it was negative. Took another one today (19th) and I saw a faint line?? I’m so so confused because AF is due today and it’s yet to come (I’ve also been having cramps on and off), but other tests I’ve taken on the 16th also was negative. At this point I’m waiting for this weekend to pass, and I’ll see whether AF comes.
this looks like mine recently! I thought I was seeing things but the next day I took another and its a lot darker and clearer! so I THINK I may have a BFP but I'm a little shocked right now so I'm going to wait and test in a few days to see if it gets clearer or if my period comes

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.