TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 8dpo today. Had a slight temp rise,my highest temp yet. Was so tempted to reach for the sticks today but trying to hold off until 12dpo

AF finally here after a long 33 cycle and almost a week of spotting and confusion. If I were to get pregnant this month I’d be due Christmas Eve! 🤯🤞🎉 sending love to you all ❤

Reactions: 8
I had a terrible night’s sleep last night and then a very stressful morning and I just kept thinking I hope it doesn’t affect my chances of ovulation/conception this month 😔 hope everyone is doing okay! So nice to see all the positive tests lately 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Took a test on Thursday (17th) and it was negative. Took another one today (19th) and I saw a faint line?? I’m so so confused because AF is due today and it’s yet to come (I’ve also been having cramps on and off), but other tests I’ve taken on the 16th also was negative. At this point I’m waiting for this weekend to pass, and I’ll see whether AF comes.

Attachments

• Heart
My partner just told me he thought a woman could get pregnant at any point in her cycle… his mind was blown.. “so really you only have 12 chances in a year 🤯

this is my fault for not educating him 🤦🏼‍♀️

At the beginning of this journey I didn’t want him to know the ins and outs, I didn’t want it to become a stressful thing / a chore. I thought it would happen like all my other friends and I would roughly know when I ovulated and bam! Baby!

i think it’s good that’s he’s realised now though, I should have told him ages ago how difficult it can be! He’s always just like ‘it’ll happen when it happens’

Reactions: 10
Does anyone use the ovia app? I’ve been using it to track my periods for over a year but this is the first month of using ovulation sticks. Been using them since Tuesday and getting flashing smiley faces and negative sticks. My app said my peak was today and yep, got a non flashing face and a positive test. So impressed with the accuracy - highly recommend!

My partner just told me he thought a woman could get pregnant at any point in her cycle… his mind was blown.. “so really you only have 12 chances in a year 🤯

this is my fault for not educating him 🤦🏼‍♀️

At the beginning of this journey I didn’t want him to know the ins and outs, I didn’t want it to become a stressful thing / a chore. I thought it would happen like all my other friends and I would roughly know when I ovulated and bam! Baby!

i think it’s good that’s he’s realised now though, I should have told him ages ago how difficult it can be! He’s always just like ‘it’ll happen when it happens’
It’s not your fault for not educating him ❤ We get taught in school don’t have sex or you’ll get pregnant 😂 There really should be better education around this so we are actually informed about the ins and outs from the start!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone use the ovia app? I’ve been using it to track my periods for over a year but this is the first month of using ovulation sticks. Been using them since Tuesday and getting flashing smiley faces and negative sticks. My app said my peak was today and yep, got a non flashing face and a positive test. So impressed with the accuracy - highly recommend!
That’s good to know! I use the Ovia app but have been avoiding OPKs so far as I think I’d get too stressed!

What do you mean you’ve been getting non flashy face and a positive test? What are you testing on?

It’s not your fault for not educating him ❤ We get taught in school don’t have sex or you’ll get pregnant 😂 There really should be better education around this so we are actually informed about the ins and outs from the start!
Absolutely! We both said the same! I mean I’m in my 30s and I only realised when I started googling about it a year ago 🤣 no one talks about it either! Not even girls! I feel like I start the conversation most of the time with my friends and only then do you start to hear about other couples having difficulties. ‘Trying’ isn’t a very open conversation is it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Absolutely! We both said the same! I mean I’m in my 30s and I only realised when I started googling about it a year ago 🤣 no one talks about it either! Not even girls! I feel like I start the conversation most of the time with my friends and only then do you start to hear about other couples having difficulties. ‘Trying’ isn’t a very open conversation is it?!
My friends told us they were TTC almost four years ago and still haven’t had a baby now, which is so sad for them 😔 I wouldn’t want to announce we were trying for that reason.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
My friends told us they were TTC almost four years ago and still haven’t had a baby now, which is so sad for them 😔 I wouldn’t want to announce we were trying for that reason.
Yes that’s true 🥺 I suppose when I talk about it to a couple of friends who are trying, I almost put more pressure on myself because I think they will get pregnant before me

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What do you mean you’ve been getting non flashy face and a positive test? What are you testing on?
I used the clear blue and getting a flashy face which means high but negative sticks. Today I got a non flashy smiley which means peak and a positive stick. Sorry this testing is all new to me 😬

I used the clear blue and getting a flashy face which means high but negative sticks. Today I got a non flashy smiley which means peak and a positive stick. Sorry this testing is all new to me 😬
No it’s me getting confused with the wording 🙈 But sticks, you mean the little strip tests don’t you? So you used 2 methods and they both correlated with the peak on your app? I haven’t used the clear blue one myself but the sticks/strips I’ve found to be very reliable so far and match up with my apps.

But great you got your peak ✨Good Luck ✨

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.