Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JLXRD

VIP Member
OK so after my issue with the blue dye sainsburys test 2 days ago I bought a FR test via amazon. Its just come and I've used it so middle of the day, only peed about 2hr ago and this is the day AF is due and there is definitely two lines! Checked it after 3 mins, I could vomit I feel so nervous 😂
Congratulations 🥳 ❤

Neo2021

VIP Member
Hey,

I know it’s early but I’ve just done a test at 9DPO and it was negative. (I got a positive at 8DPO for my pregnancy that ended in loss so I got my hopes up an early positive would happen again)
I’m right in thinking it doesn’t mean I’m out completely does it?

Lola UK

VIP Member
Yeah, I can clearly see the + but then I googled it and seems some people don't recommend them?
looks positive! No idea about the brand but if I were you I’d be running to big Tesco to get a digital one 🏃🏼‍♀️
Hi, just popping my head in to let some of the neuroticism out if that’s ok 😂

Growing up I always knew I wanted kids and ideally wanted them by the time I was 28 - well I’m a few years past that now and only just married so have let go of the ideas of being in my late 40s when the kids pack off for uni etc. 😂

OH and I have booked a honeymoon for early spring to a place that has active Zika cases and I have a major event in early June that is not pregnancy compatible (due to the training, effort of the event itself, and selfishly due to my goals for it). So we’re thinking let’s start trying around July time (as this would be outside of the window for Zika to be a risk I believe) but my concerns are that it would then take some time to conceive at this point.

I am not going to lie, sex isn’t high on my priority list and I struggle with my drive so I feel like I need to be aware of what other things I can do to maximise our chances - nothing to do with my husband, just never really been into it 😐 (I think I’m probably asexual tbh). Other than stopping contraception, do you do anything else?! I feel like a kid asking but honestly, when you’re not that fussed with getting it on you tend not to read into these things 😂
Hi and welcome! Your honeymoon will be fab I’m sure 🥰 I’d want to stop any contraception a couple of months before trying just so it’s out of your system. I’m similar to you, my sex drive isn’t particularly high, not great for baby making! Have you tracked your periods? You can download an app and then that can give you a window for ovulation. They aren’t always super accurate though, so testing might be best for you. I’ve got pre mom and ovulation tests to go with it.

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
Anyone track bbt and have low temps? All cycle it’s been around the 35.85 mark, dropped down to 35.39 for one day and now I’ve ovulated it’s at 35.97 :/ I’ve read online that it might mean I have a problem with my thyroid?

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
I’m always confused when to count CD1 if it starts late at night! My period started at about 11pm last night, so is yesterday CD1 or today?
hey, I got mine around the same time last night too lol!
I’ve been looking online and from what I can see, they count cd1 as your first full day of bleeding so last night wouldn’t count (I read this on a fertility centres website)… I know some others may disagree though.

Polkadotsx

Chatty Member
Hi, I think I am pregnant. My period isn't due until Saturday but I usually can tell its coming a few days before but haven't felt anything yet so I took 2 tests this morning, one cheap one from b&m and a clear blue early test and both positive. How accurate is it when you test before you have missed a period?
Please let me know if this should have a TW

helloitsmelol

Hey everyone, i’m new to this so hoping someone can help me! Ive been tracking my ovulation cycle and i finally got a peak result on day CD 16 at 12.30pm, I tested again that evening and was still peak. I then tested both morning and evening on CD 17, and was also peak. My question is, if i had intercourse twice on CD 16 and once on CD 17, will i be covered in my fertile window? I know once you get a peak, you usually start ovulating 12 - 24 hours after, but i’m just stressing myself out incase I didn’t actually ovulate until after the second day of having a peak result of that makes sense?😫

Marymoo13

Hi guys, I stepped away from the thread for a little bit but ttc continued
TMI for you all but has anybody else had light spotting that is sort of diluted in their cervical mucus?
I have extremely irregular periods so I am unsure of ovulation but I’m 3 weeks since the last day of my last period. The only other time I’ve experienced this was when I fell pregnant in 2018 ( ended in mc) and I’m wary of testing so soon and only have a Tesco blue dye test but all of my other symptoms are the same as my previous pregnancy too.

2 days late. Negative tests including ClearBlue 7 days early test. I did have Covid New Years… has this affected anyone else’s cycles…? Double vaxxed but the bad hasn’t messed up my cycle as of yet? Very confused. Normally have 28 day cycles. DTD on my fertile days over Christmas… don’t know what to think!

Motherofpugs

Chatty Member
How does ovusense work? What is it?
It’s a temperature sensor that you wear overnight. You can get one that you insert vaginally or one that you can wear on your wrist/in your bra which is the one I use. Then you link it to their app which you have to pay for on a subscription basis and it does your chart for you and confirms your ovulation. I use it because my son still wakes in the night so it would be hard to track my BBT manually, OvuSense just need 6 hours total sleep recorded so is better suited if you have broken sleep. I also chose OvuSense over the Ava bracelet as OvuSense actually confirms the day you ovulate and their support is good - both are pricey though.

It was helpful for me because I found out I ovulated 2/3 days after positive OPK so I’ve been able to time things better.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
(TW: Positive test)
Sorry don't know how to put photo in spoiler!!

The top test I took first...and then the second one about an hour later and the line is more faded?? Has anyone else experienced the same? Is this normal or not? Any help would be appreciated!
If you only did it an hour later your urine will be more diluted! Can you do a frer in the morning? Xx

Polkadotsx

Chatty Member
Hi all. I am new to ttc, been trying 3 months and tracking ovulation with an app but I now have some ovulation tests from Amazon. When is best to begin doing the tests, I was thinking after my period?
Sending love to you all.

Lola UK

VIP Member
If you peaked Friday and DTD Friday and Saturday isn't that not slap bang the right time to conceive?

The easy at home opks......i still cannot get my head around that they will determine your highs or peaks based on a photo of a test, everyone has different phones, different lighting and so on, how accurate can it be? What's the best way to enter the test results? Do you take the photo automatically? Enter manually?
I get dark enough lines and the app says it's low, drives me bloody mad, i end up taking a photo of the test 4 different ways for the app to recognise it's not low!!?? Ive even stopped entering the results on the app and just judge the colour of the line myself but am i wrong??
To be honest I’m not sure how accurate they are.. luckily my bathroom has a very bright light so think things are ok there. With my peak, I knew it was straight away as the line was darker than the control line which I don’t normally see! I think judging colour is fine, that’s what the app is doing too. I say take it automatically, which normally is fine! It’s a minefield isn’t it!

I’ve just googled foods to eat during tww 🤪 I’m crazy.

Clickbait

VIP Member
If anyone was considering getting an AMH test, Superdrug are doing it with 15% off at the moment in a BF deal.

Shivla

I think I am. It’s been difficult to track as my hormones seem to have taken a while to settle down after a miscarraige but I seem to have surged twice in the last week. I’m taking the second surge as the true one so 2 dpo

Definitely! The Natural Cycles app would say that's a 'very high fertility' day 🙂

Are many of you also in the TWW? Hope you're all doing okay.