Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Neo2021

VIP Member
Has anybody tried/use the clearblue fertility monitor? I’m using easy@home opk’s currently but toying with the idea of the monitor but unsure if it’s worth the £70 price tag on Amazon, and then the additional £30 for the tests 😫 but at this point I’m willing to try anything if it means a positive test as my heart can not take any more negatives ☹
Me! It’s expensive but it saves me obsessing over the easy at home strips. It stops me panicking the light wasn’t right, or the angle etc.

They’re dead easy to use. However the tests are about £30 for a months worth. It tells you when to test, if you’re low, high, or peak. Then 4 days before AF it lets you test for pregnancy

Vivian124

VIP Member
I’ve been using OvuSense for 2 cycles so far and it’s been helpful for me as it turns out I actually ovulate 2/3 days after a positive clearblue digital OPK so I hadn’t been timing things great before. Ovusense takes out all the guesswork for you by confirming ovulation as I still find BBT a bit confusing. I do like knowing when I’ve definitely ovulated as you know exactly how many dpo you are and when to start testing if you like testing early like me 😅
How does ovusense work? What is it?

moggie96

Unfortunately OH has been told he has less than 1% healthy sperm. We are devastated. We don’t have any other details other than that at the moment but he will have an ultrasound to rule out blockage.
My period also came today. It felt like a big ‘fuck you’!
So sorry to read this. Take time to process the news and I hope that there are things that can be done to help ❤

JLXRD

VIP Member
Haven’t ovulated yet and managed to develop a UTI yesterday so think I’m out this month as I’m in paaaaain. Also don’t know if a UTI would throw off my ovulation tests 😬

fluffybaffling

I’ve read a fair bit about inositol helping to regulate longer or irregular cycles so I’m giving it a go.

@fishsticks i remember you saying a while back you were taking inositol? I have some I’m taking at the moment (just started) and I’ve done a bit of research but was wondering if there was a particular brand you used that’s as good?

The ones I’ve got are just Myo-inositol and chiro d or something like that but they are just some I got from amazon.
I’ve used my protein which was a powder to add to drinks etc (it’s tasteless) but I prefer taking it in tablet form! I got inositol with choline from vita something on eBay x

Clickbait

VIP Member
Yesterday was the first time I’ve seen a peak on my OPK! I also had noticeable EWCM. Such a difference from the last few months. Managed to DTD the same day, so hopefully these are all good signs!

Ive got super sore boobs too, im guessing because im ovulating? Does anyone else have this symptom? Normally mine are sore leading up to AF.
Yes, at ovulation and then beyond. That’s why it’s never a symptom I obsess over. Except last cycle when I didn’t have sore boobs and then I held onto that for all I was worth!

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Had perfect ovulation signs this month, more CM than I usually have… partner and I both wiped out with Covid during my fertile week and didn’t have sex once 🙃

Louk

VIP Member
I had the Janssen vaccine, I've since been to 2 events which required my Coronacheck QR code and it has been no problem. Only 1 shot, slightly longer cycle but that could have been coincidence 🤷‍♀️ if you aren't sure, that might be an alternative? Please look at info online, or ask your doctor for advice. I'm not medical myself and I believe that pregnant women (TTC too?) are advised to have the Pfizer shots, this was my personal choice to go against advice that I made for myself. I must be honest and admit that hearing some of you had messed up cycles pushed me towards the Janssen, that and I don't like needles 😬 The nice lady didn't even hurt me😂😂 I believe this will be available in the UK later this year, but I also hear you're struggling with MIA European lorry drivers! I didn't want the vaccine, particularly, but also was scared by the stories of women dying or ending up in ICU & having to deliver early etc.

Clickbait

VIP Member
The first month was where you can clearly see a peak but then last month there was no peak and this month is going along the same way.
It looks like you’re testing in the evening? Have you tried testing your first morning wee? Also, do you tend to keep quite hydrated? That can skew the reading too as it can dilute your urine too much. I like to drink 3-5 litres of water a day but cut right back for testing. That might help.

Still no AF - had to do clear blue early response test this morn as I'm waiting for FRER delivery later. There is defo a line but questioning if it's just an evap as it appeared just after the 5min window... ttc is so tormenting!!

Edit to add - the line is very much blue although it doesn't appear that way in the picture! But very aware that blue dye is notorious for showing evap lines

Attachments

Hi guys, sorry if this has been mentioned, I'm new to Tattle and this thread- does anyone take folic acid whilst trying to conceive? I read about it but didn't know if anyone currently takes it or what their opinions are.

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
hi guys has anyone used pre-seed, seven seas trying to conceive tablets?
also, isit always necessary to do the whole legs up, bum pillow to help the swimmers a little? thanks in advanceeeee x
I tend to do bum up anyway 😂

I have a tilted uterus, and the nurse who did my first smear test suggested it when we got talking about my down belows. I can't say either way if it helps make babies though. I don't bother with legs in the air afterwards.

Grigiogirls

really not feeling confident about this cycle. As mentioned previously in the thread, I have been testing strong positive every day since my first on OPK. This has now gone on for around 7/8 days. I have extremely strong pulling cramps in my right ovary that just doesn’t go away. Last night in bed I experienced the worst pain in my right leg, it started off as itching but in the end my leg was completely numb - it’s still tingling this morning. My right arm down to my fingers was also feeling the same sensation.
I’m trying to hold onto hope that it’s just implantation discomfort or anything positive but I just feel in the back of my mind that something isn’t right.

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I need to vent 😭😭
Still waiting for a referral to fertility but it was put on hold as my husbands sperm analysis wasn’t clear. He had it done again and it’s come back really low motility.
I really don’t know what to even think right now, with having pcos and now this all I’ve done is cry 😭
sending lots of love, hopefully the fertility clinic will have some answers. All it takes is one egg and one sperm🧡 I know this is really unhelpful but I keep trying to tell myself this too!

I’m also so frustrated at the moment. I was SO sure I was pregnant this month. I’ve never felt this way before. You know how everyone says when you’re pregnant you just know? Well I was so sure that I knew. I thought how it would be perfect timing for us to announce at Christmas. I’d got the fancy tests ready to show my partner when he returned from work.

Aaand then my period arrived, three days early.

can I ask what all of your diets are like? I’m trying to figure out why it’s not happening for us and that’sthe only thing I can think of. I drink one or two cans of Coke (or Coke Zero) most days, and eat a LOT of sugar. I wouldn’t like to guess how much, but I’d assume at least triple the RDA.
Other than that I don’t think my diet or lifestyle is terrible. I exercise at least 5 days a week, I’m a healthy weight (closer to underweight than overweight) and don’t drink or smoke. I eat a good breakfast and evening meal with fruit and/or veg. Lunch can be hit and miss with work.

Has anyone had any changes in their cycle since having the covid booster? I had mine on dec 17th and was due on 1st jan and no sign yet not even cramps. I have done pregnancy tests and all a massive BFN. Frustrating as I wasn't expecting anything this much as I didn't really track but wanted this cycle to come quicker. Xx

fishsticks

I’ve had very sore boobs since Friday as mentioned in this thread but all negative tests Friday/Sat/Sun.. I am 1 day late and this is pretty clear to me 🥰😭 trying not to get too excited as this a miscarried a few weeks ago so know how quick these things can be taken away from you but I can’t believe it 😭
Congratulations, lovely!! Don't worry if you don't have many symptoms. I only had sore boobs and fatigue and that's still all I have!