TTC #10 “1DPO pregnancy symptoms”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Decided I'd be brave and wait until my period to test. It's just arrived 4 days early on 12 DPO 🙃 don't know whether to laugh or cry. At least it's 4 days closer to next window!
---
Any recommendations on vitamins/supplements for men to be taking?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Period is due today and no sign of it yet 🙄 negative test though so at this point it’s just getting annoying and I want this cycle over with

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone just get fed up with feeling like their body is playing tricks on them? 11dpo today I've had bad lower back pain nearly all day now it started at 9dpo and came back today but 10x worse. Back pain is very rare for me the only pms signs I get is increased hunger and mood changes. I've tested and there isn't even a smidge of a line. I was still testing negative days after my period was due with my first pregnancy but I'm just not feeling hopeful this time. Period could come any day now as it varies just want to get started on the next cycle 😒

• Heart
Anyone just get fed up with feeling like their body is playing tricks on them? 11dpo today I've had bad lower back pain nearly all day now it started at 9dpo and came back today but 10x worse. Back pain is very rare for me the only pms signs I get is increased hunger and mood changes. I've tested and there isn't even a smidge of a line. I was still testing negative days after my period was due with my first pregnancy but I'm just not feeling hopeful this time. Period could come any day now as it varies just want to get started on the next cycle 😒
Yep. 100% this. I’ve had so many symptoms that I’ve never had before (or maybe just never even noticed because I wasn’t TTC before). Metallic taste in my mouth, vivid dreams, back pain, bigger boobs, nausea…everything but the positive pregnancy test 🥲

• Heart
Yep. 100% this. I’ve had so many symptoms that I’ve never had before (or maybe just never even noticed because I wasn’t TTC before). Metallic taste in my mouth, vivid dreams, back pain, bigger boobs, nausea…everything but the positive pregnancy test 🥲
God ain’t this the truth. When I was pregnant last year at around 9dpo I woke up with a very strong metallic taste in my mouth. My dreams were absolutely wild, like I dreamt twice i had a positive pregnancy test among just other madness and my boobs were sooo itchy. These were all so out of the ordinary for me that I did suspect I was pregnant before i tested after my period was late. Then after my loss each lead up to my period brought these exact symptoms, so afterwards I couldn’t help but get my hopes up but each month my period arrived. That’s why I had to take a couple of months out because my head was wrecked. It’s so weird, like your body knows what you want and just decides to be a dick.

• Heart
My period is still MIA and my luteal phase is always 13 days 🙄 i think I should’ve started yesterday looking at my charts. negative test though so I think my body is just taunting me at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Reading everyone's recent posts here and my own experience, whyyyy does TTC seem to mess up your cycle? Is it just mental I wonder, or I wonder if sperm is meeting egg but not working out and that's causing hormonal changes? Or is it just all the crazy tit we are doing to try and get pregnant like new supplements etc? Or are we just tracking more closely?
I started taking maca root last cycle which I probably shouldn't have done. I was ovulating and had regular periods, and now both have happened early. Hope it goes back to normal

Reactions: 5
Reading everyone's recent posts here and my own experience, whyyyy does TTC seem to mess up your cycle? Is it just mental I wonder, or I wonder if sperm is meeting egg but not working out and that's causing hormonal changes? Or is it just all the crazy tit we are doing to try and get pregnant like new supplements etc? Or are we just tracking more closely?
I started taking maca root last cycle which I probably shouldn't have done. I was ovulating and had regular periods, and now both have happened early. Hope it goes back to normal
I think it’s a combination of stress and new supplements for me, but I’m not really sure!

Reactions: 1
My temp has increased today (11dpo), by literally 0.04c 😂😂 I’m not testing, I’ll live in my delusional little head until AF arrives 😇

• Heart
Hey guys! We DTD every other day when my clear blue digital is a flashing smiley and then every day for 3 days when it’s a solid. Do you think we should be doing it every day on the flashing instead? I’m pretty certain the cycle I got pregnant before we DTD once on a flashing smiley and once on the day after a solid. Drive myself crazy thinking I’m missing out on opportunities lol xx

I’m wondering this exact same thing. I’ve had very weird symptoms in the last few months trying and I really wonder if the sperm is meeting the egg but it’s just not working to the stage of it growing the follicle etc.

Looks like my period has arrived 4 days early! That never happens to me and I’ve not had my usual cramping etc so it’s just shown up with no warning. Just feels like such a kick in the teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m 6 months TTC now and no success. I fell pregnant straight away with my first. IVF doesn’t interest me but wondering what should I do re: doctor. More concerned there’s something underlying

I’m 6 months TTC now and no success. I fell pregnant straight away with my first. IVF doesn’t interest me but wondering what should I do re: doctor. More concerned there’s something underlying
It depends on how old you are - I think if you’re over 35 the advice is to see a doctor after 6 months, but if you’re under 35 they won’t really do anything until it’s been a year (at least mine won’t)

Last edited:
My view is more information is better. I got bloods done at the GP which was super helpful to understand whether I was actually ovulating. I think if you have had a first child with ease there are issues around getting IVF funding. But if I were you I’d start small and get as much data as you can just so you know where you stand.

Am I being sensitive about this but a friend who knows I'm ttc just loves to throw in any opportunity that she had 2 kids with such ease unplanned without even trying. I told her I got my period and she said its not nice when you're trying not that I've ever had to. A few days ago she said I've never even had to try to have my kids it was so easy. I've had loads of comments now and it's just annoying me I find it so insensitive or am I over reacting?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Am I being sensitive about this but a friend who knows I'm ttc just loves to throw in any opportunity that she had 2 kids with such ease unplanned without even trying. I told her I got my period and she said its not nice when you're trying not that I've ever had to. A few days ago she said I've never even had to try to have my kids it was so easy. I've had loads of comments now and it's just annoying me I find it so insensitive or am I over reacting?
This would upset me so much. Even if they aren’t trying to be insensitive I just wish people would think more before they speak about this sort of thing. I had a ‘friend’ say to me last year how she was pleased she was still in her 20s when she had her kid so was still considered young, basically having a dig at me not having a kid by my 30s. It still cuts me to this day and really made me question the friendship. If people haven’t had a struggle with TTC they genuinely just don’t understand the heartache that comes with it.

• Heart