Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Absolutely stunned - hoping this is my time after two miscarriages, fertility problems and years of infertility 😭

IMG_3043.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 29

yankydoo

Chatty Member
I'm pregnant. I got a positive yesterday on the red dye tests and did a Clearblue digital this morning which confirms it

Doesn't feel real.

Just wanted to add we did the egg v sperm method last cycle and did it every other day from CD 8 until peak and then 3 days in a row. We were meant to then have one day off and then do it again but didn't. I also didn't drink last cycle and ate less processed foods.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Anyone else just baffled at how easy it seems to be for literally everyone else in the whole world to get pregnant? 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 20

sushimama

Chatty Member
IMG_0484.JPG

I'm not just seeing things right? It's 12DPO today and this test is super sensitive. I'll keep testing. Freaking out a little but also don't want to get too excited.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
i started to get positive pregnancy test from 11dpo - feel truly so lucky that i've managed to conceive so quickly after my MC - 🤞🏻 this pregnancy goes well

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Keera

VIP Member
to my shock, I’m pregnant. Took a test this morning because I planned a drinking bank holiday Sunday. Completely expecting a negative. I think I must be 10/11 dpo. Overjoyed but still a bit in shock as we had just decided to focus on other things over the summer and not actively try 😭. After my loss in February I hope this is the one ❤
---
Guys I’m 5dpo someone keep me sane 😭😭 had a dream last night I got a positive test lol I’m going crazy
honestly every time I’ve been pregnant (3x) my first indication has been vivid dream of either a positive test or being heavily pregnant!!! Everything crossed for you!!!

• Heart

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
10DPO and a BFN…I’m so sad, I waited out till day 10 to test and I really hoped it would be positive :( this feels never ending.

im sick of putting my life on hold for this, I wanted so badly to give my husband a baby as a birthday present this month, I’m sick of forcing myself to have sex during my fertile window so I don’t miss my chance, even if I don’t feel like it. Im so upset right now

• Heart

Nini7

Had myself convinced I was getting a bfp this month absolutely convinced. Getting AF broke my heart. So hard not to get obsessed with every single symptom and twinge in the 2ww. Out for a 2024 rainbow 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
after having a MC in feb and a CM last week - i've decided to take a break; deleted all my apps and chucked all my ovulation strips and pregnancy tests etc

It just gets too much after a while doesn't it? I'm hoping not being stressed about it will yield positive outcome

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Elltee

Hey girlies. Me and my OH have been trying for over 2 years... no luck at all. Not even one positive test. This week though I've been feeling "off" I can't really explain it, just not myself. I've been getting period pains, so I expected my period to come. This month was the month I decided not to track my ovulation as it was stressing me out. I took a test on a whim last night and got this.... and then this morning... and then this afternoon.... I'm scared to get my hopes up but surely I can feel a bit optimistic right now?

IMG_7116.jpeg
IMG_7117.jpeg
IMG_7133.jpeg
IMG_7139.jpeg
IMG_7141.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13

ciaoadiosimdone

I have no idea if this is going to work..

12dpo, first vvvfl at 10dpo. This is looking like it’s progressed, hoping this is the one.
IMG_4129.jpeg

• Heart

Elisha97

Chatty Member
My tracking app is giving me signs of early pregnancy/ promising signs and I’m trying not to get myself carried away with it imagining the dates, the joy and being able to ‘see’ people again. I’ve convinced myself this is going to be my month many times before and just disappointed and devastated myself. It’s worse this month as this is my last chance to have a 2024 baby like my others I lost would have been 💔

I have so many friends and family members that are pregnant or with babies that I can’t face at the minute as it’s too painful. Before my miscarriages I could cope but now it’s too much and I basically avoid everyone. If it’s bad news I’m really not going to cope very well, especially as I’ve tried every single thing I could to try and improve my chances

I know I should know better as I’ve sadly experienced MC and so many unsuccessful cycles before and I have no living children so it would be best not to have any hopes at all 🫠

• Heart

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Has anyone else just felt like there have been sooo many pregnancy announcements lately? Don’t know if it’s just me that feels this way…I’m happy for people, but just sad it’s not my turn yet

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

Chatty Member
i started to get positive pregnancy test from 11dpo - feel truly so lucky that i've managed to conceive so quickly after my MC - 🤞🏻 this pregnancy goes well
oh wow congratulations! I’m getting positives at 7 days post transfer too, so hopefully we will be bump buddies!

• Heart

sushimama

Chatty Member
Hey, I'm back. :( My pregnancy ended on Friday at 6w, the bleeding has now stopped. We'll probably wait at least one cycle until I get my period so not really TTC this month, hopefully trying again in June. I hope it doesn't take too long to come, it will be hard to wait now.

• Heart
  • Sad

sushimama

Chatty Member
I went to a bachelorette party last weekend, it was 10 of us girls (all around 32) and only two of us were childless. We were sitting by the pool and got talking and all 8 of them conceived super fast, many in the first month or at least in the first three. No MCs, no TTC basically. And it just really got me thinking how different experiences they must have, just the TTC lingo, knowing what MC and DTD and DPO and BFN and rainbow baby, sticky baby etc. expressions all mean. I told them about my MC and they were all so supportive but shocked, I told them about ovulation tests and no one from those 8 girls knew they existed or what they looked like lol. I felt like such a unicorn. One of them did ONE digital pregnancy test and couldn't bother to do another when the + disappeared so she just drew it on with a sharpie to tell the parents. 😂 Can you imagine? My mind is blown lol.

Anyways I'm 4DPO today and I'm not too bothered this cycle anymore. I calculated if I get my period this month and I'd be successful in the next cycle I could do a test for my husbands birthday. So now I'm hoping for that timeline. 😂 Trying to lighten up a little and not get too obsessive again.

• Heart