TTC #10 “1DPO pregnancy symptoms”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sperm takes about 60-75 days to be made and arrive there ready for action 😂 which is why it’s recommended to take any supplements for about 3 months before you expect to see any changes. For that reason I wouldn’t expect that to be affected tomorrow. Your bloods might just show a higher white count if you’re run down but it won’t affect your ultrasound or hormone results on the blood tests.
Thank you so much ❤ I think we’ll go ahead with it! Excited but nervous 🤣

As @littlepup said, you might not always get a “peak” that’s measuring high according to the app. Looks like your peak here was CD17 morning? I’d really suggest getting bloods done with your GP to see if you’re actually ovulating and then just try and DTD every other day during that week/10 days. These tests aren’t that scientific and sometimes it’s only benchmarking against your other tests, if that makes sense
Thank you I go off the colour of the tests not the numbers as I think the app is way off first month I've used it and I think it's just stressing me out. Bizarrely today cd 18 I think I've finally peaked this morning I had my first positive with the premom tests clearblue digital was positive too just home now and I've still got a positive on clearblue hopefully this is the real thing now. I have started temping this month so hopefully in a few days I will see if if looks like I've ovulated or not. Can you just ask your gp even if you've been trying under a year?

Reactions: 1
Can you just ask your gp even if you've been trying under a year?
Depends on how old you are, if over 36 you’re entitled to it. If under, you could still ask, you area’s NHS trust’s policy might allow for some discretion.

Reactions: 2
Thank you I go off the colour of the tests not the numbers as I think the app is way off first month I've used it and I think it's just stressing me out. Bizarrely today cd 18 I think I've finally peaked this morning I had my first positive with the premom tests clearblue digital was positive too just home now and I've still got a positive on clearblue hopefully this is the real thing now. I have started temping this month so hopefully in a few days I will see if if looks like I've ovulated or not. Can you just ask your gp even if you've been trying under a year?
I got the blood tests as I’d mentioned we’d had two MCs and wanted to check what was going on. She was very obliging though, I feel like even if I hadn’t mentioned those I could have pushed for the tests