TTC #10 “1DPO pregnancy symptoms”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’m only 11dpo so I’m sure I’m a nutter for testing so early anyway 😂 I guess I was just hoping for something super obvious to present to my partner tomorrow for Father’s Day 😂

This mornings had a slightly more obvious line? But I don’t want to get my hopes over it 😭 I tried taking a picture but thought it seemed kinda grey on camera so I’m not even sure it’s anything !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think I’m only 11dpo so I’m sure I’m a nutter for testing so early anyway 😂 I guess I was just hoping for something super obvious to present to my partner tomorrow for Father’s Day 😂

This mornings had a slightly more obvious line? But I don’t want to get my hopes over it 😭 I tried taking a picture but thought it seemed kinda grey on camera so I’m not even sure it’s anything !
11 DPO is still early to get anything at all! I would try and do lots of different tests and compare them all. I think when I fell pregnant I must have done literally 25 tests 😅

I think it being so early still is what makes me doubt it a lot 😩 but I could also be wrong about when I think I got my positive opk
I’d rather a test be absolutely stark white than an is it or isnt it case 😂

The only other test that I have is a Tescos own blue dye type one but I don’t think it’s worth using that until I’m actually late

I do and have felt super sick ever since yesterday afternoon, but then with my son I didn’t have any symptoms apart from heartburn at 5weeks 😅

the next 3 days are going to drag aren’t they 😂
Why do we do torture ourselves like this honestly, it’s bonkers 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think it being so early still is what makes me doubt it a lot 😩 but I could also be wrong about when I think I got my positive opk
I’d rather a test be absolutely stark white than an is it or isnt it case 😂

The only other test that I have is a Tescos own blue dye type one but I don’t think it’s worth using that until I’m actually late

I do and have felt super sick ever since yesterday afternoon, but then with my son I didn’t have any symptoms apart from heartburn at 5weeks 😅

the next 3 days are going to drag aren’t they 😂
Why do we do torture ourselves like this honestly, it’s bonkers 🤣
I got positive at that stage. Night time nothing at all, morning a possible squinted, by that night it was definitely there and by the next day anyone would see it.
If you take a pic and adjust the saturation and brightness it can make it easier to see.
You’re unlikely to continuously get false positives.
But of course you just have to be mindful of chemical pregnancies at the very start if you’re testing really early.

Reactions: 1
still been feeling sick all through the day 🙃

I think I’ll do another one tonight and tomorrow morning and then try shut myself up about it until I’m actually late

• Heart

I got my positive at 10dpo with my current pregnancy using the wondfo tests. Other tests were negative but by 12dpo it was positive on all including digital. Got my fingers crossed for you!

still been feeling sick all through the day 🙃

I think I’ll do another one tonight and tomorrow morning and then try shut myself up about it until I’m actually late
I got the faintest positive at 9 DPO (I implanted 7 DPO which was super cool to see) and it took a few days to show as a line you can see properly. Most people implant on day 8-10 and it takes a couple of days for the HCG to build up enough to show on a test. If you’re getting a faint line and you’ve repeated it then it’s positive!

• Heart
I’m not sure how to spoiler an image, I tried this morning but omg I’m in absolute shock 😭 there is a very pink obvious line on tonight’s test 😭 there is no way this one is not real, I can’t believe it, it took 10 years to have my son 😭

I’m not sure how and when to tell hubby??? I just disappeared to change our bed sheets and snuck away to do the test while up here 😂 how do I act normal in front of him until I tell him? 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
we had a bit of a Father’s Day surprise this morning. Exactly a year after deciding try, and exactly 3 months since our chemical. I hope this one stays 🤞🏻
IMG_8485.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Am so fed up with TTC 😞 Here’s me still testing for ovulation on day 21 of my cycle as I haven’t had a positive result and all of a sudden AF comes along a full 4-5 days early. Haven’t even had the chance to get into my crazy “could I be pregnant phase”.

Anyone else here dealing with irregular cycles? If so I feel your pain. So disheartening and difficult to decipher what is going on with your own body. Sorry for the rant, am just so sick of disappointment after disappointment. 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just wanted to say, as much as it pains me to hear friends and family announcing their pregnancies (while being happy for them simultaneously) whenever I see a little spoiler blue button here with test results it fills me with hope and happiness. Weird, but I guess it feels less lonely knowing others in here have had similar struggles maybe and have had a positive result vs just hearing about people’s pregnancies without knowing about their journey getting there.
Thank you all for sharing your experiences, rants, sadness and joy. This is bloody hard dealing with alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Am so fed up with TTC 😞 Here’s me still testing for ovulation on day 21 of my cycle as I haven’t had a positive result and all of a sudden AF comes along a full 4-5 days early. Haven’t even had the chance to get into my crazy “could I be pregnant phase”.

Anyone else here dealing with irregular cycles? If so I feel your pain. So disheartening and difficult to decipher what is going on with your own body. Sorry for the rant, am just so sick of disappointment after disappointment. 😭
Yep, same here. My period was a full week late this month - I thought I hadn’t ovulated but must have just ovulated a whole week later than predicted (I’d stupidly stopped testing by that point). My cycle lengths are all slightly different each month too, it makes it really difficult doesn’t it.

Sooo update to the private fertility assessment…we found an offer online for a clinic near us, they do an SA for my hubs and an ultrasound + AMH for me. It’s more expensive than the one we found abroad, during our holiday but at least this one is in the U.K. and they give us a telephone consultation afterwards with our results and next steps. Since it’s private they’ve fit us in next week. Plus we have the peace of mind of knowing they are close by, anything goes wrong etc, we can contact them.

I’m quite nervous though about the tests but I’m trying to forget it’s happening until the day, because I don’t want to have all this health anxiety before I know.

my mum thinks I’m silly for paying so much for investigations when it’s only been 6 months but I don’t know what else I can do to make myself feel better. Either they say everything’s great and I keep doing what I’m doing with peace of mind, or they say there is a problem and I’m jumping straight to private IVF. Either way, I have answers

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sooo update to the private fertility assessment…we found an offer online for a clinic near us, they do an SA for my hubs and an ultrasound + AMH for me. It’s more expensive than the one we found abroad, during our holiday but at least this one is in the U.K. and they give us a telephone consultation afterwards with our results and next steps. Since it’s private they’ve fit us in next week. Plus we have the peace of mind of knowing they are close by, anything goes wrong etc, we can contact them.

I’m quite nervous though about the tests but I’m trying to forget it’s happening until the day, because I don’t want to have all this health anxiety before I know.

my mum thinks I’m silly for paying so much for investigations when it’s only been 6 months but I don’t know what else I can do to make myself feel better. Either they say everything’s great and I keep doing what I’m doing with peace of mind, or they say there is a problem and I’m jumping straight to private IVF. Either way, I have answers
I totally get you for wanting the private testing. I had ours lined up after trying for 9 months and one miscarriage. Then we fell pregnant. I would say there are a few other steps you can take before jumping to IVF and I would guess most IVF clinics would advise a few more investigations. There could be small lifestyle changes you can make or less intense treatment paths. Just want to warn that IVF isn’t the answer for everyone and can’t necessarily solve every issue.

• Heart
I totally get you for wanting the private testing. I had ours lined up after trying for 9 months and one miscarriage. Then we fell pregnant. I would say there are a few other steps you can take before jumping to IVF and I would guess most IVF clinics would advise a few more investigations. There could be small lifestyle changes you can make or less intense treatment paths. Just want to warn that IVF isn’t the answer for everyone and can’t necessarily solve every issue.
You’re so right, I don’t know much about fertility treatment so I’m sure there are many things they can do before IVF. I guess I just want the private testing for now to put my anxiety to rest, and then see from there. I’m sure there’s a lot they’ll want to do before they offer us IVF, like tests, investigations, medications etc. I’m just impatient and anxious 🥲 congratulations on your pregnancy 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You’re so right, I don’t know much about fertility treatment so I’m sure there are many things they can do before IVF. I guess I just want the private testing for now to put my anxiety to rest, and then see from there. I’m sure there’s a lot they’ll want to do before they offer us IVF, like tests, investigations, medications etc. I’m just impatient and anxious 🥲 congratulations on your pregnancy 😘
Yes indeed, medicated cycles will probably be your first port of call if you need it. The thing people misunderstand about IVF (and egg freezing, but don’t get me started on that one) is that if your sperm or egg quality is faulty then IVF doesn’t solve that. I always wang on about it on this thread but the book “It Starts with the Egg” helped me understand so much more about egg faults and quality and how so much of it is tied to hormone imbalance.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My tests are so light for 14dpo now that I recon I’m probably having a chemical pregnancy. Feel so sad that is probably already over.

To anyone that experienced this when did you start bleeding? I just want it over now so I can move on if it’s not going to turn into anything.

• Heart
AF due on Saturday. My husband was getting on my last NERVE last night which makes me think it's coming :(

My tests are so light for 14dpo now that I recon I’m probably having a chemical pregnancy. Feel so sad that is probably already over.

To anyone that experienced this when did you start bleeding? I just want it over now so I can move on if it’s not going to turn into anything.
I don’t have any advice but just sending you love ❤

• Heart

Lots of love 🩷 my tests faded really quick and I bled at 15 DPO

• Heart