TTC #10 “1DPO pregnancy symptoms”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 10 ladies! Hopefully a lucky one…

title in honour of something I KNOW we have all googled 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think this ovulation test is still negative isn’t it? I posted before about not having had a positive ovulation test for the last 3 months and this is the darkest I’ve had in months!! Do people use an app where they can scan it in, sure I’ve seen them somewhere? Thanks :)

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I think this ovulation test is still negative isn’t it? I posted before about not having had a positive ovulation test for the last 3 months and this is the darkest I’ve had in months!! Do people use an app where they can scan it in, sure I’ve seen them somewhere? Thanks :)
premom app!
It looks not quite at peak yet - but sometimes people have rapid peaks where it’s gets high and peaks really quickly and can be easily missed?
I’m one of those - mine are very obviously negative until one day DARK as anything then nothing after that. Keep testing!

so I have these and for ages I didn’t think they worked so I used the pre mom ones. For me, there would be almost no second line for ages and then when I was starting the surge it would look like your pic. When it was positive the test line looked the same as the control line, maybe a tiny bit darker. I think it’s getting there but not yet

I have a confession that I need to share on here. I think I’ve gone mad. I’ve spent $12 on a reading from a tik tok fertility psychic last night in the throes of my despair.
Looking back I honestly can’t stop laughing at myself 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I have a confession that I need to share on here. I think I’ve gone mad. I’ve spent $12 on a reading from a tik tok fertility psychic last night in the throes of my despair.
don’t because I’m trying to fight seeing our local medium even though I’m skint 😂 I just really feel like I need someone to tell me that it’ll be okay and this time will pass and I will get pregnant again and have a healthy baby!

• Heart
Don’t because I actually did this too 😂😂 did it months ago and my husband said that these people take advantage of struggling women and try to profit off them, which isn’t great.

Anyway the reading gave me some hope, it was quite long with the cards she picked for me, she explained what they meant and she said I’d be conceiving a baby girl between February-April 💓 and some “special/important numbers”. Which she said were like conception or due dates.

Ill come back and tell you guys if it comes true within 2 months 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Yep I managed a freebie one on TIK TOK said I’d be conceiving Dec 23, then I paid the gift thingys for a spiritual reading who said long awaited news was coming in December

Sooooooo…….i got the perfume I’d been after for xmas so that was something 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
don’t because I’m trying to fight seeing our local medium even though I’m skint 😂 I just really feel like I need someone to tell me that it’ll be okay and this time will pass and I will get pregnant again and have a healthy baby!
our time will come lovely 🩷

Don’t because I actually did this too 😂😂 did it months ago and my husband said that these people take advantage of struggling women and try to profit off them, which isn’t great.

Anyway the reading gave me some hope, it was quite long with the cards she picked for me, she explained what they meant and she said I’d be conceiving a baby girl between February-April 💓 and some “special/important numbers”. Which she said were like conception or due dates.

Ill come back and tell you guys if it comes true within 2 months 😂😂
I’m so glad I’m not the only one! Mine isn’t even going to be prepared until March 21st - Sod’s Law I’ll get a BFP before then and it really will be a waste of money 😭😂
That seems quite specific I’m interested to see what happens 🤞🏼

Yep I managed a freebie one on TIK TOK said I’d be conceiving Dec 23, then I paid the gift thingys for a spiritual reading who said long awaited news was coming in December

Sooooooo…….i got the perfume I’d been after for xmas so that was something 😂😂
oh god 😂😂😂 the things we do for this if anyone outside of you guys knew I’d simply die of shame 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Could someone point me in the direction of what the egg meets sperm method is? Is it a book?
I’m due on in 3 days and I don’t think I’ll be seeing a BFP. I have zero symptoms.

our time will come lovely 🩷

I’m so glad I’m not the only one! Mine isn’t even going to be prepared until March 21st - Sod’s Law I’ll get a BFP before then and it really will be a waste of money 😭😂
That seems quite specific I’m interested to see what happens 🤞🏼

oh god 😂😂😂 the things we do for this if anyone outside of you guys knew I’d simply die of shame 😂😂😂😂
I hope so 🩷🙏
---
Could someone point me in the direction of what the egg meets sperm method is? Is it a book?
I’m due on in 3 days and I don’t think I’ll be seeing a BFP. I have zero symptoms.
It’s a book- you can buy it but I just got it on the Amazon kindle app

• Heart
Guys my husband is back from his boys holiday on Friday, just in time for the start of my fertile window 😂 is it best to have sex every day in my fertile window, or every other day? (How romantic)

I’ve seen people say it’s better every other day?

I’m 6-7 days DPO and I am having to FIGHT not wasting my pregnancy tests now because I have symptoms (that you get coming up to your period anyway) 🤡

Not sure it needs a book tbh, it’s basically what everyone recommends - have sex every other day for a longer period around your fertile window so that you’re covering all bases. I can see how it’s useful for people who perhaps were thinking that once on the peak day would be enough, but I think for most of us who’ve been TTC for a while you know that more is better 😉

• Heart
Guys my husband is back from his boys holiday on Friday, just in time for the start of my fertile window 😂 is it best to have sex every day in my fertile window, or every other day? (How romantic)

I’ve seen people say it’s better every other day?
I think there was a study or thought that sperm quality was better with a 24hr “rest” if you like. But then I’ve read much more which seemed to indicate that wasn’t the case. I read back in one of these threads from a couple of years ago that a lady was having sex multiple times a DAY during her fertile window!!!!!

• Wow
I think there was a study or thought that sperm quality was better with a 24hr “rest” if you like. But then I’ve read much more which seemed to indicate that wasn’t the case. I read back in one of these threads from a couple of years ago that a lady was having sex multiple times a DAY during her fertile window!!!!!
I saw a post from a woman the other day that has sex THREE TIMES A DAY during the WHOLE of her fertile period! She said it would mean they’d have sex 18 or so times in a row. I said a little prayer for her and her vagina because I’m tired just typing about it 😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
When I was TTC I read extensively about sperm quality and frequency and the newest evidence says do it daily, there’s no need to wait for every other. Also, if you aim for every day and miss one it’s better than aiming for every 2 and missing one.
I really believe starting early and almost daily before ov peak rather than trying to hit the peak was what did it for us in the end.

Drjenniferlincoln on IG has been really outspoken recently about using cups to keep the semen in being absolutely ridiculous and the science of sperm meaning there’s no basis for it and the companies pushing it should be held accountable for spreading false info. However, if you look at the comments there are women saying they believe it’s what got them the BFP.

When I was TTC I read extensively about sperm quality and frequency and the newest evidence says do it daily, there’s no need to wait for every other. Also, if you aim for every day and miss one it’s better than aiming for every 2 and missing one.
I really believe starting early and almost daily before ov peak rather than trying to hit the peak was what did it for us in the end.

Drjenniferlincoln on IG has been really outspoken recently about using cups to keep the semen in being absolutely ridiculous and the science of sperm meaning there’s no basis for it and the companies pushing it should be held accountable for spreading false info. However, if you look at the comments there are women saying they believe it’s what got them the BFP.
I have been thinking about this and did google about keeping your legs up after DTD but there doesn't seem to be any science behind that. Maybe it did help some women but I think it's the same as reading reviews of fertility vitamins where some women state they got BFP soon after taking the vitamins.

I have been thinking about this and did google about keeping your legs up after DTD but there doesn't seem to be any science behind that. Maybe it did help some women but I think it's the same as reading reviews of fertility vitamins where some women state they got BFP soon after taking the vitamins.
Yes she said, along with other obgyns, that the legs up things doesn’t work either, pretty much, ejeculate goes and does it’s business so fast there’s no benefit of keeping it in; the fastest swimmers don’t need any help.
But again, people in the comments believe it helped them, it doesn’t hurt harm and is free so 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know I tried to give it a minute or two but never got as far as using my moon cup to actively hold it, though I was considering it.