TTC #10 “1DPO pregnancy symptoms”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is month 4 for me too. I miscarried in December and all people kept saying was how quickly you can get pregnant again after so I wasn’t expecting to have months of negative pregnancy tests. How long will you be taking a break for? It’s good of you to do that for your friend, it’s so hard TTC around the rest of life isn’t it. Not the same level but my sister keeps saying we should book a bottomless brunch soon but I’m constantly either not really drinking because it’s coming up to ovulation, or not drinking because I’m in the TWW. Feels like you put soo much into trying to get it to work out that everything else just kind of has to fit around it
I think I’m going to take a break for 3-4 months. I’m gonna use the time productively though - I plan to lose some weight, eat better and more nutritious food, and exercise more. It’s not ideal but I’m just trying to tell myself it’s not that long in the grand scheme of things.
I totally get that about the bottomless brunch! I’ve had a few people try to make alcohol based plans with me and currently I only drink if I’m on my period so it’s impossible to try to plan things correctly!
I’m sorry to hear about your miscarriage, I hope you get your positive soon 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I thought I was 5dpo but natural cycles changed my ovulation date as I’ve had more temps added, and now I’m actually 3dpo 😂😂 ffs why does this happen

View attachment 2965227
My natural cycles did this last month it kept pushing it forward about 5 days the more temps I added, but I still conceived, I would’ve said you ovulated day 11 from that temp rise, that’s what mine looked like and premom was saying the same thing

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Cd14, started opks on cd9, they got darker but no where near my normal peak and they’re getting super light again already
Not sure if I just had a quick surge and missed it? 😩
How confusing

My husband is working away for 2 weeks which buggers this whole month up. He gets back on cd13 so I guess there’s still a chance

• Sad
Reactions: 3
12dpo so I’m pretty much out this month. I had a feeling this cycle wouldn’t be it though, so I don’t feel as negatively as usual

• Heart
did an econsult yesterday and have got an appt with my GP in a couple of weeks.. what happens at the first initial appt? I had some bloods taken at work the other week for PCOS, which thankfully were normal.

The day has arrived, my bday but zero celebrations here really as it’s our first appt at the fertility clinic. No idea what to expect. Haven’t slept a wink and a mad nervous stomach.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The day has arrived, my bday but zero celebrations here really as it’s our first appt at the fertility clinic. No idea what to expect. Haven’t slept a wink and a mad nervous stomach.
Hoping everything goes okay for you, let us know how you get on!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
TW - pregnancy test
**** I tried using spoiler setting for the first time but unsure if it worked so apologies if I have it wrong ****

Tested yesterday at 13 DPO and nothing but today am I crazy but is there a line on my predicted period day?

IMG_8829.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
TW - pregnancy test
**** I tried using spoiler setting for the first time but unsure if it worked so apologies if I have it wrong ****

Tested yesterday at 13 DPO and nothing but today am I crazy but is there a line on my predicted period day?

View attachment 2975303
I see something! I know 14 DPO may seem late to get a positive but it’s not unheard of and does happen sometimes.
Maybe take a second test with a different brand to confirm? What sensitivity level is this test? Try something with 10MIU/ml sensitivity

I see something! I know 14 DPO may seem late to get a positive but it’s not unheard of and does happen sometimes.
Maybe take a second test with a different brand to confirm? What sensitivity level is this test? Try something with 10MIU/ml sensitivity
Two different other brands have now confirmed a BFP 😩🩷💙
I can’t believe it. when I started my ttc journey I had no clue about anything so I am so grateful to this forum and all the advice that helped me, hopefully I will have a successful journey from here 🤞

And I was so upset that I had missed ovulation this time and even questioned if I even did ovulate whatsoever

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Two different other brands have now confirmed a BFP 😩🩷💙
I can’t believe it. when I started my ttc journey I had no clue about anything so I am so grateful to this forum and all the advice that helped me, hopefully I will have a successful journey from here 🤞

And I was so upset that I had missed ovulation this time and even questioned if I even did ovulate whatsoever
I’m so happy for you 🥰🥰🥰 congrats!
how long have you been TTC if you don’t mind me asking?

@Lurker752 Congratulations!! 💖

9DPO today (if my NC ovulation date is correct but could be 10 or 11dpo), and I’m way too scared to test. Previously I would test as early as possible, but after being disappointed so much, I don’t even want to take a test and see that it’s negative. Anyone else feel the same way?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Lurker752 Congratulations!! 💖

9DPO today (if my NC ovulation date is correct but could be 10 or 11dpo), and I’m way too scared to test. Previously I would test as early as possible, but after being disappointed so much, I don’t even want to take a test and see that it’s negative. Anyone else feel the same way?
I’m the opposite - I test from 7dpo but next month I’m going to try to be more chill on it because I think the stress of it isn’t helping me.
I had spotting and cramping yesterday and thought for sure my period was about to start but it hasn’t yet.
Just want it to hurry up and start already so I can move onto next month.
Currently either 13 or 14dpo so due any moment now

• Heart
I’m the opposite - I test from 7dpo but next month I’m going to try to be more chill on it because I think the stress of it isn’t helping me.
I had spotting and cramping yesterday and thought for sure my period was about to start but it hasn’t yet.
Just want it to hurry up and start already so I can move onto next month.
Currently either 13 or 14dpo so due any moment now
Hoping it’s some implantation cramping for you and no period arrives 🤞🤞🤞but if not then everything crossed for next month ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Same here, I’ve decided not to test unless my period is late this time. It’s so upsetting getting that negative test, I’d rather just wait I think

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Update: I tested. It’s negative. Wish I’d just waited until my period tbh, and live in hope. ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 5