TTC #10 “1DPO pregnancy symptoms”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only 2DPO so I obv won’t have any symptoms but guys I am RAVENOUS. I can’t stop eating and it feels like I haven’t eaten in about 9 days lol. Even after eating I feel like I wanna eat more 🥲 it’s most likely due to being in the luteal phase

Reactions: 6
I’ve tried to go it without the ovulation tests. Did one last week but decided to give it a miss this month just as they stress me out so much and since it’s my first month back TTC I decided to take it easy and not get bogged down. Might regret it in a couple of weeks when AF arrives but it has made this cycle more enjoyable when it comes to actually doing it as I’m not roaring ‘I’m ovulating’ and forcing him into bed 😂😂the apps have me ovulating today or tomorrow so we’re doing all we can.

Reactions: 7
I think I'm around 9/10dpo and been getting sore boobs and some slight cramping, looking at my symptoms from last month (ended in MC) I had logged the same symptoms around the same time so I'm hoping that's a good sign! Good luck to everyone else xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hoping someone here might be able to help.
Been TTC for over 5 years. Took until last year to get a diagnosis of endometriosis. I’m 37 and never had an issue with ovulation or ever had a late period in my whole life.
I’m on my second month of clomid. I had my follicle scan and had 3 eggs. Took the trigger shot as instructed and had sex over the next few days. I had some light bleeding 10/11 days after ovulation. I am currently CD39. My period is 9 days late. I’ve been testing every day and there all negative. I have so many symptoms but I’m just going insane. I have a blood test booked on Friday with the fertility team.
Has anyone else had something similar?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think I'm around 9/10dpo and been getting sore boobs and some slight cramping, looking at my symptoms from last month (ended in MC) I had logged the same symptoms around the same time so I'm hoping that's a good sign! Good luck to everyone else xxx
I'm out. Period just arrived and I am absolutely gutted. Why is ttc so hard. 🙁

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
What is normal for cervical mucus after ovulation? Sorry tmi last night I had thick white mucus almost like ewcm. I'm 4/5 days dpo. I have never experienced this this late on In a cycle before. I haven't dtd since the day of ovulation so it's not anything to do with that. I took another ovulation test incase something weird was going on but it was negative like I expected after having strong positives. I thought you were supposed to dry up after ovulation

What is normal for cervical mucus after ovulation? Sorry tmi last night I had thick white mucus almost like ewcm. I'm 4/5 days dpo. I have never experienced this this late on In a cycle before. I haven't dtd since the day of ovulation so it's not anything to do with that. I took another ovulation test incase something weird was going on but it was negative like I expected after having strong positives. I thought you were supposed to dry up after ovulation
I sometimes get that, I’m not sure why though, or what it means!

Hi guys, my partner and I have been ttc for 18 months and had an early miscarriage last year. Ive had so many blood tests and everything has come back normal but my partners semen test has come back with low morphology (hope I’ve got that right).

just wondering if anyone is in the same boat and what we can do to increase it?

Hi guys, my partner and I have been ttc for 18 months and had an early miscarriage last year. Ive had so many blood tests and everything has come back normal but my partners semen test has come back with low morphology (hope I’ve got that right).

just wondering if anyone is in the same boat and what we can do to increase it?
My advice is always to read “it starts with the egg” ❤❤

• Heart
I thought I was 5dpo but natural cycles changed my ovulation date as I’ve had more temps added, and now I’m actually 3dpo 😂😂 ffs why does this happen

IMG_1509.png

8 or 9 days (missed the peak so hoping I did ovulate normally) is there any point in testing?
it’s so hard to resist temptation 😩

I would wait until at least 10dpo preferably 12. 8 and 9 days is a little early.
I knew that really but just feel I needed someone to tell me to cop on 😂😂😂 thank you! I’m going out at the weekend for drinks so if I will hold off until then!
Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 1
7PO for me today and I’ve pretty much written off this month. My partner keeps telling me not to be negative but I don’t think we timed things right and I didn’t pick up a peak/ovulation day so I’m just waiting for my period instead to try again in June. Really feel like TTC is exhausting me mentally at the moment, literally living life in two week windows!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
7PO for me today and I’ve pretty much written off this month. My partner keeps telling me not to be negative but I don’t think we timed things right and I didn’t pick up a peak/ovulation day so I’m just waiting for my period instead to try again in June. Really feel like TTC is exhausting me mentally at the moment, literally living life in two week windows!
I literally could’ve wrote this 😭

This month is my final chance to conceive before going on a break for a few months. My best friend is getting married next April and has asked me to be her maid of honour, and i think it’ll be really difficult to support her if I’m freshly postpartum or 8/9 months pregnant.

7dpo but I really don’t think this is the month and I’m not feeling great about having to take a break from TTC. Been trying for four months and I really thought it would’ve happened by now but I’m starting to think it’s going to take me quite some time

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I literally could’ve wrote this 😭

This month is my final chance to conceive before going on a break for a few months. My best friend is getting married next April and has asked me to be her maid of honour, and i think it’ll be really difficult to support her if I’m freshly postpartum or 8/9 months pregnant.

7dpo but I really don’t think this is the month and I’m not feeling great about having to take a break from TTC. Been trying for four months and I really thought it would’ve happened by now but I’m starting to think it’s going to take me quite some time
This is month 4 for me too. I miscarried in December and all people kept saying was how quickly you can get pregnant again after so I wasn’t expecting to have months of negative pregnancy tests. How long will you be taking a break for? It’s good of you to do that for your friend, it’s so hard TTC around the rest of life isn’t it. Not the same level but my sister keeps saying we should book a bottomless brunch soon but I’m constantly either not really drinking because it’s coming up to ovulation, or not drinking because I’m in the TWW. Feels like you put soo much into trying to get it to work out that everything else just kind of has to fit around it