Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering how much TRISHA donated to the charity??!! Her “transformers” donated 12000 but did she contribute anything? We’ll never know I suppose..

Reactions: 2
I’m wondering how much TRISHA donated to the charity??!! Her “transformers” donated 12000 but did she contribute anything? We’ll never know I suppose..
I’m all for calling out ‘influencers’ for their ads/sp and crap content, but if Trisha has brought in over 26k for a charity that deserves it, I say fair play. It doesn’t matter if she donated €5 or €500 herself, she raised awareness

Reactions: 25
so
2-3 hrs of just walking can easily get you to 16k. I have them every week
she would need to that every day ... and if you think she took 2/3 days off with the hangover .. Im just not fully sure it happened. The challange for November is great but wait for all the moaning. if she is exercising 30 mins every day the weight should fall off her

Reactions: 5
Material boy puts Trisha food to shame his looks amazing, colourful and presentation is so good, her salmon looked awful and presentation was even worst.

Reactions: 6
Did she eat the 3/4 salmons herself ? Cos that’s what it looked like and pretty sure we don’t reheat cooked fish if we can at all, wow.

Reactions: 4
Wonder who will send her a new coffee machine!! My bets are Nesspresso!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve seen Salmon in those ready meals that you reheat!
Its never good to reheat fish... it does not taste the same and it dries out quickly. Also you need to be really careful with some shellfish, can cause food poisoning if you reheat later!
Sorry, this is very off topic 😂😂

Its never good to reheat fish... it does not taste the same and it dries out quickly. Also you need to be really careful with some shellfish, can cause food poisoning if you reheat later!
Sorry, this is very off topic 😂😂
Just add some vinegar, twill be grand!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What really annoys me about Trisha, as a chef, is that she doesn't seem to care about good quality ingredients. Why has she never given tips on the different cuts of meat you can buy and which is best for what, or the difference in taste that good quality veg has. Having a ready meal from Aldi everyday is bizarre. Probably so many preservatives in it and who knows where the ingredients come from. (Not dissing Aldi, I love it, dissing the daily ready meal).

Reactions: 10
What really annoys me about Trisha, as a chef, is that she doesn't seem to care about good quality ingredients. Why has she never given tips on the different cuts of meat you can buy and which is best for what, or the difference in taste that good quality veg has. Having a ready meal from Aldi everyday is bizarre. Probably so many preservatives in it and who knows where the ingredients come from. (Not dissing Aldi, I love it, dissing the daily ready meal).
Eating a ready meal!! No doubt about it you would make it better yourself. It’s not like she works all day she has plenty of time to cook. I follow SlimmingWorld sometimes and the syn in the meals are between 15/19 absolutely awful! Another SlimmingWorld consultant is pushing these as well!! Is it just me I hate ready meals. 🤢🤢

Exactly. Highly processed ready meals. The vinegar on everything, putting cooked eggs on a George foreman?

I think her palate is only used to the flavours of junk food. She was in awe of the salmon she made earlier this week, christ it was like she never had fresh fish in her life.... she isn't used to putting good food in her mouth. She has forgotten what good produce tastes like.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think her palate is only used to the flavours of junk food. She was in awe of the salmon she made earlier this week, christ it was like she never had fresh fish in her life.... she isn't used to putting good food in her mouth. She has forgotten what good produce tastes like.
I thought faces by grace her coddle look like a plate of mini willies.. yuck how anybody could eat coddle!! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
I’m appalled by the meals Trisha puts up, no presentation whatsoever and she’s a chef!!

• Heart
I’m appalled by the meals Trisha puts up, no presentation whatsoever and she’s a chef!!
Its even more obvious when she reposts pics from her followers who have copied one of her recipes and the presentation is always 100 times better...

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.