Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she actually involved in plating up the food at work, or did she just cook it? Because that's pretty shocking if she was....

Reactions: 7
Was she actually involved in plating up the food at work, or did she just cook it? Because that's pretty shocking if she was....
Its all pre packaged pates and antipasti from Aldi.
She just opened up the packets and plated it up as part of her paid partnership with Aldi.

In most restaurants the chefs plate the food themselves. So really is shocking. I've had better served in the local pub!

Reactions: 11
Executive head chef in Jacobs, apparently
That's shocking? I mean if she was just involved in the actual cooking in the kitchen fair enough- but even I could plate up food better than that, and my specialities are oven chips and nuggets! LOL! Only kidding but seriously my kids could present food better than that. Grand if you're plating it up to eat in privacy, but not insta-level at all...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dan Sweeney is doing a wine tasting video next week and put up a shot of the wines you can buy that he'll be tasting....talk about notions! I'll watch it for the lols!!! I'm from Cork too and he'd be savaged for doing that kind of carry on.....us Corkonians don't do notions.....forgot Lisa Jordan does!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She mentioned the therapy session on zoom after I only mentioned what happened to therapy as no talks about it in weeks and why couldn't she do it on zoom or the phone . Reading here again she is some liar .

• Haha
I really wish she would size up in leggings...
I can always see too much..
Good leggings are easy to find up to a UK size 24 at least

Reactions: 6
Stop she definitely does pink fitness leggings had a very larger size blogger whatever in them and couldn't see a thing! Actually they had half Instagram wearing them😩 snaphappymammy , Mystylemyboysandme ,Joanne jury's all same circles they move on makes u wonder is it like some clan convention 🤔 🙄😒

Reactions: 3
Unfollowed today. Can’t cope with the fake begging / selling. Notice she’s changed her bio it now says she is 19 stone 10. If you calculate that from her original 26 stone she’s still up 20 pounds from the reported 100 pound weight loss in Feb 2019. (After starting in Feb 2018). So up 20 pounds on a 21 month loss & nothing since. But pushing her book & sharing work outs. Someone needs to admit the scam.

Reactions: 10
On her bio she has stated she is a "corporate" wellness speaker now.... wtf....

She lacks so much integrity!! Marketing herself as a wellness speaker whilst conning thousands of people in order to buy her book about her "weight transformation"...yet is still morbidly obese and secretly eats.. I wish people would wake up!! She is taking the pis%!
This is not about dissing people who want to lose a lot of weight. This is about being decent, upfront and honest about her journey instead of conning people. I feel like a lot of her followers are quite vulnerable ...I think it was mentioned here before... she knows this and she is taking advantage of it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Unfollowed today. Can’t cope with the fake begging / selling. Notice she’s changed her bio it now says she is 19 stone 10. If you calculate that from her original 26 stone she’s still up 20 pounds from the reported 100 pound weight loss in Feb 2019. (After starting in Feb 2018). So up 20 pounds on a 21 month loss & nothing since. But pushing her book & sharing work outs. Someone needs to admit the scam.
I thought it was common knowledge that she'd put on twenty pounds and then almost two stone in lock down?
She's lost the lock down weight so which is good going since what July/August?

I think for other people who have a lot to lose and poor relationship with food it's good for them to see that for some people the journey is a huge rollercoaster and takes a long time. Some people have very complicated attitudes to food and exercise, it can take a long time to unlearn a life time of bad habits.

I feel with Tricia that all these ads and partnerships is part of her not knowing who she is what she likes and what would fulfill her. Her weight has meant she's missed out on a lot of normal living and maturing and now so much is been offered on a plate to her she's grabbing it all with both hands and constantly getting distracted from what actually helps her get nearer her goal.
I also think she's trying to fit in or be like her sisters and struggles to know what to style suits her hence we have the over made up face, clothes a bit too small and hair and brows that are just a bit too much on her.
But I think she'll get there with it all, weight included and her journey will be a success but she needs to ditch the instahun ambition before it ditches her and leaves her at a loss.

Reactions: 16
I thought it was common knowledge that she'd put on twenty pounds and then almost two stone in lock down?
She's lost the lock down weight so which is good going since what July/August?

I think for other people who have a lot to lose and poor relationship with food it's good for them to see that for some people the journey is a huge rollercoaster and takes a long time. Some people have very complicated attitudes to food and exercise, it can take a long time to unlearn a life time of bad habits.

I feel with Tricia that all these ads and partnerships is part of her not knowing who she is what she likes and what would fulfill her. Her weight has meant she's missed out on a lot of normal living and maturing and now so much is been offered on a plate to her she's grabbing it all with both hands and constantly getting distracted from what actually helps her get nearer her goal.
I also think she's trying to fit in or be like her sisters and struggles to know what to style suits her hence we have the over made up face, clothes a bit too small and hair and brows that are just a bit too much on her.
But I think she'll get there with it all, weight included and her journey will be a success but she needs to ditch the instahun ambition before it ditches her and leaves her at a loss.
“She’s lost the lockdown weight” How do we know that? She looks exactly the same. I don’t think she’s lost anything since that 100 pound loss and that’s almost two years ago? Proof is in the pudding and how true is that with her. She’s in no position to be giving advice to anyone.

Everything discussed on her Instagram page is things mentioned from here!! Fraud!

Reactions: 3
Everything discussed on her Instagram page is things mentioned from here!! Fraud!
She's all about the therapy now after here sure!
She also swore on her mothers life she wouldn't read here again . Either she is reading or getting someone else to do it for her

Reactions: 4
Jesus the portion of oats this morning. Unless her bowl was teeny tiny, I'm guessing that's at least 120g plus all the nut butters and fruits etc it would come to at least 700-800 kcals. That's a lot if she's supposed to be in a deficit. And I'm not someone who thinks a huge deficit is necessary to lose weight but at her size it would be pretty easy to get into that range.

I actually don't mind Trisha too much though. I think she genuinely struggles with bingeing. I think she just needs to be more open and honest about the weight loss (or not as it is currently) as that is what her whole brand is centred around.

She’s never been honest about it since the original 100 pound loss and that’s my issue with her. She’s stringing all these people along who are following her to see how she is going to lose the weight which she is not. STILL waiting to see how much of that 30 pound weight loss goal she has achieved as of yet. Are you listening TRISHA? 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Teamed up with Just Jordan!! Ffs.. Seriously lost all respect for her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.