Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like its only today she is resetting . Yes I get the family wedding but surely by Sunday or Monday. Not 6 days later on the Wednesday

Reactions: 4
The food today seems excessive already? Huge bowl of porridge and fruit with peanut butter and a ready meal 2 hours later 🤢

Did anyone else think her pasta looked shocking?! :sick: .... she has the worst presentation skills for a chef.
Also she is back eating waffles.... intuitive eating?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else think her pasta looked shocking?! :sick: .... she has the worst presentation skills for a chef.
Also she is back eating waffles.... intuitive eating?!
The pasta was terrible!! Those mushrooms were raw and far too big! Why did flour go in the sauce - why not add the starchy pasta water to thicken the sauce for example? Why was it pesto from a jar? With more cheese then added in. Also why does she do the running the pasta under cold water thing - if you're batch cooking a pasta salad for lunch to eat cold I'd understand, but it didn't make sense for this meal. So many questions.

Reactions: 6
I've never added olive oil to pasta water in my life.. if you give the pasta a quick stir at the beginning it won't stick together. More extra calories. Running it under cold water surely defeats the purpose of a hot dish? Add the sauce to the pasta and it won't stick! I don't understand how she's a chef if this is what she makes.

Reactions: 5
Listen, this is a chef who openly admits to covering her food in vinegar. Like duck right off with your ruined taste buds. No idea how she got away with working as a Head chef.

And the eggs on a George foreman never seen anything so disgusting. It takes 6 minutes to perfectly boil a soft egg. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The size of those meals today were massive. I feel for her but it's reset after reset again this evening, she'd be better off taking a break from social media and giving herself a chance to get a good routine in place

The size of those meals today were massive. I feel for her but it's reset after reset again this evening, she'd be better off taking a break from social media and giving herself a chance to get a good routine in place
I feel for her too. I think she needs extra support to keep her on the straight and narrow.... Christmas is not too far off and we all know diets go out the window around this time, for everyone!!... she is on a slippery slope at the moment....

Reactions: 3
She reset on Wednesday and now a reset and its Thursday. Thats multiple resets since the wedding on Friday. When she said she was resetting Sunday. Like she can't solely rely on the gym to do this for her . She seems to have loads of family support around her . Its a joke imo

It’s more than food for Trisha that’s obvious, she has a bad relationship with it and seems to only function well if she has the gym.
Just look at Jens journey already reached her 500,000 steps for the month, tagged Trisha .... no mention, share or congratulations from her at all which I find bad form, I wonder if other followers tag her will she share? After all it was her challenge to begin with....
She needs to get back to basics & start at the beginning... it’s a shame if she is gone in reverse ... 5 more weeks of no gym ... it’s a long time ... if it’s nearly 3 years since she started her journey it’s a shame she has yo yo’d since she she’d her original 100lbs .... I personally think as she is now fitting into clothes that she can buy on the high street (the dresses from Next even though I don’t think they suit her) she is comfortable and the desire to lose weight has waned ....

Reactions: 9
It’s clear as day now why she isn’t loosing weight. She’s only maintaining the way she is (when she’s not gaining in lockdown) by going to the gym and then eating as she wants at home. She’s fooling nobody but herself she can grunt and roar and shout and laugh in the gym on insta as much as she wants, she’s not losing weight as she has again lost control with food. One day off track for a wedding )or so she says) and she can’t get back on it. So week 1 of her big lockdown promise to herself is a bolox up. Honestly she’s a walking con. Advertising healthy recipes from Aldi, overeating herself and roaring into the phone wanting glory for walking. Grow up Trisha.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel for her too. I think she needs extra support to keep her on the straight and narrow.... Christmas is not too far off and we all know diets go out the window around this time, for everyone!!... she is on a slippery slope at the moment....
Well the nutri shite meals are absolutely vile I wouldn’t give it out to the crows They are all peddling them on Instagram. Why a qualified chef would even entertain a readymeal is beyond me, none of her food is one bit appealing even the presentation..

If someone mentions jens journey again on this thread I will explode 🤯🤯🤯 start a jens journey thread if you love her that much . This one is about Trisha .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If someone mentions jens journey again on this thread I will explode 🤯🤯🤯 start a jens journey thread if you love her that much . This one is about Trisha .
Well in all fairness I was just comparing 2 similar journeys the only exception is that one a working single parent has already reached their goal and that clearly doesn’t sit well with Trisha (or you!!) as she can’t even be bothered to acknowledge it .... says more about her ! Jealous much ??????

• Haha
She moans non stop about workouts so she can be praised for them. She can't stick to any meal plan at all . Already moaning about home work outs .

• Heart
Is Trisha getting promoted /shout outs etc from somewhere. She is steadily gaining a min of 200ish to 500 followers a day and her content and journey seems to have stalled a long time now. What's going on?

A few 'big' names are doing her challenge- Jen's Journey has regularly shouted her out the last while.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.