Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.
She dropped Dan pretty quickly.... everyone thought it would be the other way around!
She used him for her own gain as much as he did.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She dropped Dan pretty quickly.... everyone thought it would be the other way around!
He’s a tool anyway all the Instagramers are using each other!

So are her binge eating therapist sessions gone ? Not even over the phone or zoom ? Haven't heard those in a while . Cant believe a word out of her mouth

Reactions: 7

Do we know what happened or why she dropped Dan?

I got bored and stopped following that car crash. It was embarrassing to watch her school girl crush on him and mortifying watching him embarrassing himself every day 🤢

• Heart

I got bored and stopped following that car crash. It was embarrassing to watch her school girl crush on him and mortifying watching him embarrassing himself every day 🤢
I don't know but I think maybe it started when she said they were postponing the podcast until October.... but they didn't start it again.
The sexual innuendos on their podcast from her towards towards him were so disrespectful ...his poor wife. He is no angel either.

So are her binge eating therapist sessions gone ? Not even over the phone or zoom ? Haven't heard those in a while . Cant believe a word out of her mouth
Forgot about them!! She has not mentioned anything about her therapist.

Reactions: 4
I don't know but I think maybe it started when she said they were postponing the podcast until October.... but they didn't start it again.
The sexual innuendos on their podcast from her towards towards him were so disrespectful ...his poor wife. He is no angel either.

Forgot about them!! She has not mentioned anything about her therapist.

Definitely no angel, he encouraged her. Those innuendos were rotten. Just not stuff you'd say.. to a crush.. to anyone you're actually with.. not on a recording anyway.

Honestly can't tell why Cathy is with Dan. He has nothing to offer.. only average looking, financially poor, personality lacking and he is embarrassing 🙄

Thread suggestion:

Trishas transformation #2: time to sit down, swipe up, could she ever really cook?

Reactions: 15
Definitely no angel, he encouraged her. Those innuendos were rotten. Just not stuff you'd say.. to a crush.. to anyone you're actually with.. not on a recording anyway.

Honestly can't tell why Cathy is with Dan. He has nothing to offer.. only average looking, financially poor, personality lacking and he is embarrassing 🙄

Thread suggestion:

Trishas transformation #2: time to sit down, swipe up, could she ever really cook?
Love the thread suggestion :)
I think Dan's wife is really lovely!! He is really lucky that she is his wife.
She seems really humble..... she is also stunning and has lovely style. He should be thanking his lucky stars.
I found it so uncomfortable listening to the carry on between Trisha and Dan on their podcast... I recall she said once to him "I will rock your bed Sweeney" :sick: and he would say even worse. Really gross.
That's the real her... rough and uncouth...
She is also extremely immature and I don't think she understands normal boundaries

I think she read here what a tool he is and a complete user and scrounger!! Not one bit likeable at all.

Reactions: 2
I've finally hit unfollow this morning. I really liked Trisha and really want her to succeed but her page is completely stagnant. I've been shocked at the food recently too, it looks so awful. The poached salmon finished me off. There are so many ways to make and present healthy and delicious food and she just slops stuff in a bowl. I've recently started following jens journey because she kept being mentioned here lol and her meal plans and breakdown of calories etc is excellent. I dont think trisha does any of that ever! At the end of the day people follow pages like that mostly if they want some motivation themselves and Trisha just doesn't deliver that anymore. There is no transformation happening! She complained the whole month of Oct about those walks. She never showed proof of her total steps and she hasn't given any weight loss updates in months. Like why does she think people follow her page?? In my opinion she would be better turning it around now and making the focus of the page about living with disordered eating and overcoming challenges specific to that. She is not being honest with her followers right now. She is not eating a meal plan that is giving her a calorie deficit because if she was she would be losing weight. I feel bad for her and I hope she can find her way. Instagram is not doing her any favours. Shouting cliches into the phone instead of doing the actual work to get to her goal!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is probably me being petty but I get irrationally annoyed when she says "I don't know anything about this coffee machine/mountain bike/pair of pants so don't ask questions". I get she's probably inundated with stupid questions but jesus, take 10 minutes to Google and arm yourself with basic knowledge about the products. I doubt she's going to get highly technical q's anyway. It's just lazy and being ignorant for the sake of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really don’t think she did the 500K steps for the month of October. Did she show any proof?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Unfollowed this morning .. There is no transformation happening except that she is transforming into an "influencer" . Embarrassing how the weight loss has stalled despite all the "workouts" and " recipes" she shows. What did it for me was the snap of the fitbit. She was " below zone" which means she was in no way working hard enough and should have burnt way more than 109 calories in a 25 minute work out. A woman her size if she worked in any way hard would burn 200 calories in 25 mins. I have that Fit app and use it and even doing the cool down bit i am in " peak " heart rate . So it just sums up what i thought- she is a fraud!

Reactions: 10
Unfollowed this morning .. There is no transformation happening except that she is transforming into an "influencer" . Embarrassing how the weight loss has stalled despite all the "workouts" and " recipes" she shows. What did it for me was the snap of the fitbit. She was " below zone" which means she was in no way working hard enough and should have burnt way more than 109 calories in a 25 minute work out. A woman her size if she worked in any way hard would burn 200 calories in 25 mins. I have that Fit app and use it and even doing the cool down bit i am in " peak " heart rate . So it just sums up what i thought- she is a fraud!
Even watching her workouts I'd guess that. She drags herself around like its a big chore. She just really wants the video out of it I think.

I know people will go mad but jens journey 🤣 she was on her stories today saying she doesn't like taking gym videos. I'd say because she is giving it absolute socks and more interested in getting to her goal.
Trisha could learn so much from her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If people aren't copping onto the fact she is a fraud at this point i don't know what more proof ye need .

Reactions: 8
Corks Nigella!! Don’t make me laugh!! Her food is shocking and presentation is awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shocking again! :sick: :sick:
Is that a strawberry next to the tomato with the pate?? Who would serve pate with strawberries?!! She obviously just fecked everything on and said that'll do

Reactions: 4
Shocking again! :sick: :sick:
Is that a strawberry next to the tomato with the pate?? Who would serve pate with strawberries?!! She obviously just fecked everything on and said that'll do
I think they are oranges not tomatoes with the strawberry... I'd be pretty disappointed if I had that served to me 🙈

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.