Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing against weight loss I have struggled myself personally. I am just perplexed over this obsession with Dan, check his vlogs she’s at his house every day which is fine except then the over sexualising comments and inuendos about being in a hotel room in the podcasts and all. During lock down she said one day she was cross with him as he had forgotten to text her good morning that day. She laughed it off but she was serious. I’m glad that she came out today and said she has struggled in lockdown because it was clear she hasn’t lost anything additional since Feb 2019 (her one year anniversary ) and I wondered was it ever going to be acknowledged. Weight loss IS a journey and it IS hard but the #symprove and then #AF boohoo links or the ‘look at the runners I bought again this month here is the link’ is just too much.!
Anyway I just feel sorry for Dans wife if someone kept making sexual jokes about having it off with my husband to my face/ in podcasts or referred to herself constantly as ‘his other wife’ I would be very cross. Maybe I’m alone in this. I just find it odd & she’s lost the genuine story she had.

Reactions: 18
Agree I can’t get over how inappropriate it is. Even if it’s “banter” I’m sure it’s not to his wife even if she’s had the best sense of humour in Ireland, the carry on must grate her at some level

Reactions: 9
Trisha comes across as very immature to me in some ways, so she probably doesn't realise how cringe some of the comments make her seem. Dan has made loads of sexual innuendos about women in a few of their podcasts, which really annoyed me. They're as bad as each other IMO.

Reactions: 9
Agree I can’t get over how inappropriate it is. Even if it’s “banter” I’m sure it’s not to his wife even if she’s had the best sense of humour in Ireland, the carry on must grate her at some level
His wife is the most beautiful lady. Dan said before she lacks confidence. Definitely wouldn’t be making innuendos about sex if your wife lacks confidence that’s not nice.

Reactions: 4
I feel like she doesn’t have much experience with men and confuses the attention from Dan and so acts inappropriately. He is no better, she strikes me as quite vulnerable despite all the positive chats and he is taking advantage for his own gain. I can’t stand him. He is determined to get famous online no matter who he steps on

Reactions: 16
What happened with dan Sweeney and his gym ?
He decided he didn't want to do personal training anymore so went into content creation or whatever he actually does now, I'm not entirely sure. He's talked a lot on their podcasts about how he had to declare bankruptcy because the price he'd get for selling the gym wouldn't cover whatever massive loans he'd taken out 😐.

Reactions: 2
I feel like she doesn’t have much experience with men and confuses the attention from Dan and so acts inappropriately. He is no better, she strikes me as quite vulnerable despite all the positive chats and he is taking advantage for his own gain. I can’t stand him. He is determined to get famous online no matter who he steps on
I agree with your first comment about the lack of experience/attention from men. Like Brian Keane/Marty are the other 2 ‘male friends’ and again it’s their 6 packs we get told about .
I liked Dan until he sold anything he could for the #### on lockdown. The Nike AFs were the most cringe I know the whole place was at it. Dan has a lovely family unit.

Reactions: 2
I agree with your first comment about the lack of experience/attention from men. Like Brian Keane/Marty are the other 2 ‘male friends’ and again it’s their 6 packs we get told about .
I liked Dan until he sold anything he could for the #### on lockdown. The Nike AFs were the most cringe I know the whole place was at it. Dan has a lovely family unit.
He has for sure. I hope he looks after it.

Reactions: 1
All the attention has completely gone to Trisha's head... she has lost sight of her original goal.... on her instagram people are constantly telling her she is amazing / fantastic / looks fabulous / an inspiration. How can she stay grounded with all that bs?? No wonder she would possibly have notions about herself and Dan. Instagram is such a messed up and false platform.. its not healthy. She admitted earlier today she put on 25 pounds over the last few months. Hope she loses it and more, and also shows more respect to Dan's wife...its basic decency

Reactions: 6
All the attention has completely gone to Trisha's head... she has lost sight of her original goal.... on her instagram people are constantly telling her she is amazing / fantastic / looks fabulous / an inspiration. How can she stay grounded with all that bs?? No wonder she would possibly have notions about herself and Dan. Instagram is such a messed up and false platform.. its not healthy. She admitted earlier today she put on 25 pounds over the last few months. Hope she loses it and more, and also shows more respect to Dan's wife...its basic decency
Great post. Before the word trolling is used by Trisha, Nobody is here slagging weight gain , we all accept weight loss/gain is hard. But every week is re-set with her as she’s definitely loosing sight of the original goal. Take time out of the insta life & go back to the normal job & old food/exercise plan & it’ll happen. And as above, stop sexualising Dan, Marty, Brian.

Reactions: 7
I think Dan's wife knows what side their bread is buttered and that's why she allows the constant contact and trips away. Nobody ever heard of Dan before Trisha, now he's hobnobbing with Roz and the Happy Pear furthering his own career.

Reactions: 8
I think Dan's wife knows what side their bread is buttered and that's why she allows the constant contact and trips away. Nobody ever heard of Dan before Trisha, now he's hobnobbing with Roz and the Happy Pear furthering his own career.
Spotlight Adds are getting a little painful

It makes me cringe
The one on their most recent podcast was the absolute worst. Spotlight now sponser the podcast (yay, we get to hear even more about it 🙄) and it was the most unnatural, scripted-sounding ad I've ever heard. I wouldn't rush to hire Dan if that was his idea of good content creation.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t he manage Supermom slimming? What happened there?
Ahhh yes ! Had forgotten this! They were digiguys at the time, then play creative , but I remember that when the drunk driving came out she removed the ‘managed by’ part on her bio where she had referenced them.

Reactions: 5
I like Trisha and I think what she is doing health wise and so publicly is incredibly brave. Buuuuut the innuendo with Dan is too much and so inappropriate seeing as he's married. He's to blame here too!! I kind of think Trisha struggles a bit with men and making jokes is her way to go. She was leering behind a happy pear dude on the trip. Humour used as a crutch.

The spotlight segment at the start of the podcast was a cringe fest...I turned it off

Reactions: 5
I could only manage half of their 1st podcast. Used to really admire Trisha but I found lately I was just skipping through her stories and I have now unfollowed her

Last edited:
I like Trisha and I think what she is doing health wise and so publicly is incredibly brave. Buuuuut the innuendo with Dan is too much and so inappropriate seeing as he's married. He's to blame here too!! I kind of think Trisha struggles a bit with men and making jokes is her way to go. She was leering behind a happy pear dude on the trip. Humour used as a crutch.

The spotlight segment at the start of the podcast was a cringe fest...I turned it off
Very valid point she seems to only react to men by ogling or being overly sexual about stuff. Must be from lack of male contact/friends - maybe ? The spotlight adds are awful. I know they want to
Do adds their own way but these arent funny & add a bit of tackiness to the brand.

The road trip was just weird I felt the cooking meals for dan was very ‘misery’ vibes like a little bit too intimate

The one on their most recent podcast was the absolute worst. Spotlight now sponser the podcast (yay, we get to hear even more about it 🙄) and it was the most unnatural, scripted-sounding ad I've ever heard. I wouldn't rush to hire Dan if that was his idea of good content creation.
Desperate wasn’t it ? Oh my god I think they thought it was gas

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.