Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few 'big' names are doing her challenge- Jen's Journey has regularly shouted her out the last while.
Ah yeah but Jen has succeeded in her weightloss journey. Any follower coming over from her page I would doubt they'd be impressed with Trishas stalled 'journey'.

Reactions: 7
I think anyone that has lost a considerable amount of weight will know that there is never an 'end' to the journey. If you think like that you could easily end up back where you started!

Reactions: 9
I think anyone that has lost a considerable amount of weight will know that there is never an 'end' to the journey. If you think like that you could easily end up back where you started!
God I would genuinely hope there is an end.... isn't that the purpose?!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't mean the end as such, but she has achieved a healthy weight and is maintaining it well. She sticks to food plans and seems really happy and positive.
Trisha has yet to reach anywhere near a healthy weight after years. Now I'm not criticing this, I've enough to lose myself. However I can't understand how she is gaining such a huge number of followers daily for a transformation journey that stalled and not really happening at the moment. If that makes sense. She's just not achieving what she sets out to achieve, she seems more focus on selling and adverts.

Reactions: 10
I'm actually shocked that she said up to this her daily steps were between 3 and 5 thousand.
A gym workout is great, building muscle is fantastic but you need to be active besides to keep your calorie burn up and have a healthy body. Why did she not realise this sooner and why didn't any of her coaches hammer this home. Those steps in October are amazing but it's no wonder she struggled so much with them.
Also she struggles with home work outs would her coach not do zoom workouts with her to keep her motivated?
If today is anything to go by her add content has increased and that seems to be more and more of a priority as time goes on.

Reactions: 8
Did she reach the 500k for October ? I had to skip through loads of the talking I can’t bear it so I might have missed that . Yes she needs to up her NEAT activity which is exercise outside of the gym ... I’m shocked it was only 3000 steps means outside of the gym she isn’t moving at all . She is a walking : moaning QVC channel with the swipe ups nowadays

Reactions: 5
Did she reach the 500k for October ? I had to skip through loads of the talking I can’t bear it so I might have missed that . Yes she needs to up her NEAT activity which is exercise outside of the gym ... I’m shocked it was only 3000 steps means outside of the gym she isn’t moving at all . She is a walking : moaning QVC channel with the swipe ups nowadays
Yes she said earlier today that she completed all the steps for October. I don't buy it for a second.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she did 500,000 steps this month she would be visibly smaller, especially because she barely moves in general.

• Haha
If she did 500,000 steps this month she would be visibly smaller, especially because she barely moves in general.
So we didn’t get to see the update in the screen shot ! I don’t believe it if she didn’t show it .. she was too busy showing stupid turmeric face masks .. like her skin is the least of her worries ..

Reactions: 5
Is it possible for Trisha to do a few thousand steps without a shite load of swipe ups? It's the absolute opposite of inspiring.

Reactions: 4
The amount of money made for DEBRA is brill! I'm a sporadic follower, have we ever seen any proof of the 500000 steps?!

• Haha
No proof. And before anyone on team Trisha says otherwise - every device can show you a total step count.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, like if it was me I'd be screenshotting my fitbit wholesale!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No proof. And before anyone on team Trisha says otherwise - every device can show you a total step count.
I can’t imagine her doing 16000 steps a day not a chance I am on the go from 7am to 9pm at night my job is physical and I get a walk in 13,000 is the most!!

I can’t imagine her doing 16000 steps a day not a chance I am on the go from 7am to 9pm at night my job is physical and I get a walk in 13,000 is the most!!
2-3 hrs of just walking can easily get you to 16k. I have them every week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.