Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually shocked that she said up to this her daily steps were between 3 and 5 thousand.
A gym workout is great, building muscle is fantastic but you need to be active besides to keep your calorie burn up and have a healthy body. Why did she not realise this sooner and why didn't any of her coaches hammer this home. Those steps in October are amazing but it's no wonder she struggled so much with them.
Also she struggles with home work outs would her coach not do zoom workouts with her to keep her motivated?
If today is anything to go by her add content has increased and that seems to be more and more of a priority as time goes on.
I’d love to know did she notice a greater weight loss for the month of October after the increase in movement!!

Reactions: 3
I’d love to know did she notice a greater weight loss for the month of October after the increase in movement!!
I still can’t see how she did 15,000 /16,000 steps a day I don’t think she did! Especially after a 3/4 day hangover!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
There has been no mention of weightloss in a while now. I get that she had the wedding and was dead right to go and enjoy it. But 16,000 steps a day are hard to rack up.
it’s the preaching in the morning to everyone about getting up and the accent she is putting on that is really grating on me. I’m not sure is she trying to be funny or what but it’s way ott. Don’t get me started on calling her followers witches and birches !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still can’t see how she did 15,000 /16,000 steps a day I don’t think she did! Especially after a 3/4 day hangover!
I walk a huge dog with tones of energy for someone once a week. I walk to the owners house which is 2.6 miles from me I take the dog and walk him down to the park beside my house. I take him back and then I walk back again so I'm walking 10.4 miles and then the extra just in the park. The whole thing is about 4 hours out of my day. its over 20,000 steps so I think she could do the 15,000 it's very possible.

Reactions: 5
The red lipstick is a no from me!! Trisha looks far better fresh faced she doesn’t need any makeup.

Reactions: 9
The red lipstick is a no from me!! Trisha looks far better fresh faced she doesn’t need any makeup.
She doesn't need much make up at all!!! I think she is naturally heavy handed with everything...I think its why she puts on far too much

She got her coffee machine was it gifted or did she buy it and go beyond her 5km!!

• Haha
Did yous notice on the story she did today about her make up she did a sneaky sneaky tag along the bottom of the screen in tiny purple writing tagging 2 PR companies. So as some said a while ago, she is now trying to go full time blogged/influencer and make the money from it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Absolutely zero mention of any weight loss in weeks. She has definitely now positioned herself as an influencer.
How incredibly disappointing.
Her close-up selfies with her big culchie smile are also really annoying!!!!
No offence to any culchies, I am one myself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely zero mention of any weight loss in weeks. She has definitely now positioned herself as an influencer.
Yeah she’s a really bad smiler! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah she’s a really bad smiler! 🙈
She LOVES herself, almost becoming like Superstylesabby.... and honestly I am all about self-love, but the constant selfies with the full make-up and strong filter are becoming boring now. She became known because of her great personality...now she is just like the rest of the bloggers/influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What is a culchie smile? Haven't heard that one before! She definitely looks better when the camera is a sight distance away, not stuck two inches from her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've stopped commenting here often cause you just get torn apart but I couldn't resist . Those bleeping rice cakes with tomato and raw onion . Absolutely vile food she makes . Who dafuq is she gonna live her life on ricecakes ? Cause there is no weightloss journey anymore its pop a few lower fat recipies up , bang out a few swipe up/ Ads , then throw on some ORANGE foundation and tag Charlotte Tilbury in the hopes she will post some grabby gifts for her . She is a joke. And the whole " oh look at me , Trisha from the sticks ohhh " im from the middle of no where myself and that tit isn't cute

She weighs happy sure 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Sick of her. Unfollowed. Complete fraud . Nobody would mind if she was honest. We all know weight loss is hard. How can a company pay her for a corporate wellness talk when she’s binging in private , clearly not admitting it and does make up like a drag queen thinking she’s gods gift. I’m not fooled by the steps for October we saw no proof. She always shares gym videos she’s hungry for praise. If the steps existed she would have shown them. Again, no harm in failing. But harm in lying about it. Hungry for food, attention and praise. And swipe ups. Gastric band in 2021.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've stopped commenting here often cause you just get torn apart but I couldn't resist . Those bleeping rice cakes with tomato and raw onion . Absolutely vile food she makes . Who dafuq is she gonna live her life on ricecakes ? Cause there is no weightloss journey anymore its pop a few lower fat recipies up , bang out a few swipe up/ Ads , then throw on some ORANGE foundation and tag Charlotte Tilbury in the hopes she will post some grabby gifts for her . She is a joke. And the whole " oh look at me , Trisha from the sticks ohhh " im from the middle of no where myself and that tit isn't cute

She weighs happy sure 😏
The rice cakes looked horrific. HUGE chunks of raw onion... wtf. I can't deal with how she applies her make-up along along with her recent thing of a sideways ponytail. Just because you wear Charlotte Tilbury make up doesn't mean you automatically look great. Its the bloody application of it...

The rice cakes looked horrific. HUGE chunks of raw onion... wtf. I can't deal with how she applies her make-up along along with her recent thing of a sideways ponytail. Just because you wear Charlotte Tilbury make up doesn't mean you automatically look great. Its the bloody application of it...
Its 1000% not her shade at all either, making it so so much worse looking . She is gagging for Charlotte or brown Thomas to send makeup .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.