Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she expect to beat the bulge when she’s eating a bowl of granola with Nutella which are full of sugar ?
I was thinkin the exact same thing .... like she is hardly a role model for any of her transformers at this stage. Get off instagram for a few months and stop looking for celebrity status out of feigning a weight loss journey. Just do the work and make the rte programme afterwards god dammit

Reactions: 5
I have done all the diets! Move more eat less!! I lose and put back on I have about 2 stone to lose! I like the slimming world recipes on line and I cook healthy but I don’t like S/W as a group. I think the slimming world diet suits heavier people and I think it would work for Tricia. She works hard at the gym fair play.
Did she originally do slimming world?, I followed her after sms shouted her out

Reactions: 1
Why did she shout her out?? She is not nice that one SMS!! I don’t know if Trisha did S/W.. 🤷‍♀️
I meant gave her a shout out, worded it incorrectly 😂
Back when Theresa was a sw leader she said to go over and follow Trisha and her journey, way back, I presumed she was a member of hers I could be so wrong tho

Reactions: 2
Anyone working with food and anyone on and off diets for years would know the basics of nutrition. Its not always as easy to put those basics into practise. I know I shouldnt eat a slab of galaxy but I still do it. It’s not so black and white. If she were a drug addict would we say ‘she snorts too much, just stop and that will sort it’. She’s seeing a therapist for an obvious addiction. Maybe leaving Jacobs is part of that? Like stop surrounding yourself with food sort of thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone working with food and anyone on and off diets for years would know the basics of nutrition. Its not always as easy to put those basics into practise. I know I shouldnt eat a slab of galaxy but I still do it. It’s not so black and white. If she were a drug addict would we say ‘she snorts too much, just stop and that will sort it’. She’s seeing a therapist for an obvious addiction. Maybe leaving Jacobs is part of that? Like stop surrounding yourself with food sort of thing?
Its not really as cut and dry as that though. Trisha also used her journey to promote herself and attract brands in order to raise her profile and increase her bank balance. Its been said previously, she should come off instagram, keep the head down, make her health her only priority. As she says herself, health is your wealth. Its far more important than followers, swipe ups, collabs, or doing podcasts with Dan Sweeney.

Reactions: 5
Its not really as cut and dry as that though. Trisha also used her journey to promote herself and attract brands in order to raise her profile and increase her bank balance. Its been said previously, she should come off instagram, keep the head down, make her health her only priority. As she says herself, health is your wealth. Its far more important than followers, swipe ups, collabs, or doing podcasts with Dan Sweeney.
I’m not disputing the fact she has followed every other influencer down the #ad #BA #collab route. It’s a real pity she did it so early on in her journey. I’m saying it’s not as cut and dried as ‘Trisha is eating too much, she should stop’ either. She’s human and that’s why people follow her. Maybe Instagram is keeping her on track somewhat, who’s knows what would happen if she didn’t have it.

Reactions: 4
I’m not disputing the fact she has followed every other influencer down the #ad #BA #collab route. It’s a real pity she did it so early on in her journey. I’m saying it’s not as cut and dried as ‘Trisha is eating too much, she should stop’ either. She’s human and that’s why people follow her. Maybe Instagram is keeping her on track somewhat, who’s knows what would happen if she didn’t have it.
How is instagram keeping her on track?

Yea she is definitely after calming & not showing dan on her stories (still meeting up though!) ! She also started a magazine last month for a subscription for €6 a month, there was to be an edition every month and then today everyone was told their subscription was cancelled & when pushed for a response on the FB group she said she was focusing on herself. Maybe she’s realising she’s very close to where she started & needs to focus. I hope this weeks podcast has no sexual suggestions on it .
Well she hasn’t addressed if she’s gone from Jacobs or not! I honestly don’t know what to make of her, is it all an act as she has said she’s very lonely.. she now advertising way to much.. thankfully the screaming has stopped she was to loud ..

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she's getting questions about Jacobs. She'll have to address it eventually. You'd think after working there for so long and talking about it so much she'd actually announce if she were leaving.

I wonder if she's getting questions about Jacobs. She'll have to address it eventually. You'd think after working there for so long and talking about it so much she'd actually announce if she were leaving.
Well look at there Instagram page the show must go on!! With or without Tricia.

Yes I agree its strange that she has not addressed it!.... I wonder what happened? The way she spoke about the team, it was like they were her second family... seemed v close. Unless she wants to focus now on expanding her career in media and it wasn't possible to do the two the same time.

How is instagram keeping her on track?
I didn’t say it was keeping her on track. I said maybe it’s keeping her on track somewhat and who knows what would happen if she didn’t have it. I’d say she feels accountable to her ‘transformers’ and if she didn’t have that, she would default to binge eating and hey ho, back to 26stone or 28stone or whatever the figure was.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn’t say it was keeping her on track. I said maybe it’s keeping her on track somewhat and who knows what would happen if she didn’t have it. I’d say she feels accountable to her ‘transformers’ and if she didn’t have that, she would default to binge eating and hey ho, back to 26stone or 28stone or whatever the figure was.
Isn't saying "maybe instagram is keeping her on track" implying that you think it is? ..... anyway, it appears that its not unfortunately.

Not saying this is conclusive as it does glitch sometimes but she isn’t following their insta and they follow her...

bleeping hate this - a live with Oonagh from Meaghers. Let’s try sell you supplements you don’t need, that Trisha doesn’t need or take, and let’s give you a code from Trisha, who gets to make money if you buy the supplements, that you don’t need, that Trisha doesn’t take.

Reactions: 9
bleeping hate this - a live with Oonagh from Meaghers. Let’s try sell you supplements you don’t need, that Trisha doesn’t need or take, and let’s give you a code from Trisha, who gets to make money if you buy the supplements, that you don’t need, that Trisha doesn’t take.
And let's not ever help your real customers who spend their money in meaghers... but yet can gift excessive amounts to blaggers !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.