Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jacobs on the Mall is back open, however Trisha has not mentioned it. Has she given up her full time job I wonder

Reactions: 6
I called it ages ago she would quit Jacobs for full time insta or something like that . Dont follow her anymore but keep an eye here .

Reactions: 8
Really strange about Jacobs.... I thought she was the "Executive Head Chef" ?! She said it many times...

Reactions: 3
It used be in her bio. She only updated her bio lately and had Jacobs in it up to the other day. They’ve hardly made the head chef redundant and she spoke only a month ago about going back ... maybe Dan has convinced her to become an influencer waste of space like him

While there’s so many distractions (insta) on her journey it makes it so much harder to succeed. She looks as if she was confessing to eating a bucket of Nutella tonight. There was no weekly weight loss up date thurs/fri like usual.

Reactions: 1
I really think she needs to sort out a better nutritionist aswell. The most minimal of weight loss in over a month . Yes she has lost 10 pounds I think I heard ? But she seems to be struggling again , you can see the pain in her face in her stories. Glad I unfollowed cause its all swipe up now. Wish she would take time out . Cant be doing nationwide with people who have transformed their lives with her book . Makes no sense . She has forgotten about herself and thats sad . You can see it all over her face

She hasn’t got a nutritionist she just has a plan from the gym. Really think she would need a dietitian who is qualified in eating disorders to guide her. I hope things work out for her and she doesn’t give up

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t got a nutritionist she just has a plan from the gym. Really think she would need a dietitian who is qualified in eating disorders to guide her. I hope things work out for her and she doesn’t give up
She has a councillor to help with her eating disorder she addressed this in a post a few weeks ago. I just think she really is lonely, and now with her job either gone or she left she hadn’t had a routine since March!! She was working out and walking but managed to put on over 20lbs! I mean you can’t say she doesn’t try the work outs are hard. Losing weight is so hard! I think she will go down the road of surgery as she’s really stuck at the moment it should still be falling off her still. I wish her the best of luck, but at the moment she’s not beating the bulge..

Wasn't she talking about Jacob's reopening only a short time ago, and having meetings about the menu? Very strange if she's quit a good job which she loved like that!

Wasn't she talking about Jacob's reopening only a short time ago, and having meetings about the menu? Very strange if she's quit a good job which she loved like that!

Very strange if she’s left. Although it might be good for her if she has. It’s all she’s known from a very young age, I’m sure she started working there late teens/very early 20’s. Does she even know who she is if her whole adult life has revolves around working there?

I had my wedding there a few years back. Trisha and the team were fab, top notch service from start to finish. Even the tasting evening to choose our menu was perfect, every dish came out as if it was the first dish of the night.

I love Jacobs! But I agree with a previous comment about her presentation... when I used to follow Trish, any meal she would put up on instagram looked like it was thrown together and never looked appetizing! - so kind of surprising that she is head chef of a great restaurant. Also I genuinely believe she has no clue about nutrition and portion size. I'm studying nutrition at the moment because I have always been interested in it, I don't want to be a nutritionist. But she seems to have zero awareness about the importance of it or portion control. Maybe if she educated herself a bit, it might help her on her journey.

I think the last two comments have been a bit unfair.

Firstly just because she has worked in Jacobs a long time doesnt mean she doesnt know herself. She seems to have a very loving family and she mentions meeting up with friends so seems to have a good support network.

I always thinks she puts a lot of effort into the videos where she is preparing a meal.

Some people will pick at anything!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.