Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t commented in ages, but CAN NOT STAND DAN. I had to comment on this, yes he most def was triggered when he didn’t appear on nationwide lol. He’s just such a user. Beyond fake... comes across very immature

Lol I’ll watch it for Trisha though, I like her a lot but I hope in the quiet she’s losing weight because she has to for her health and her followers. She has a great personality but sometimes it seems she’s all talk.
I think a lot of it is put on to be fair. She hadn’t lost weight in ages gained 20lbs over lockdown yet promoting a fitness app all through it! Advertising everything and anything even her sisters music.I unfollowed her because like her and the rest of them when the rise to the top is hard but the fall down is even harder.

Reactions: 6
I just don’t understand how the weight is not falling off her, all through lockdown she was saying she was using that app!!

Reactions: 2
I just don’t understand how the weight is not falling off her, all through lockdown she was saying she was using that app!!
Me neither! I think all that weight lifting isn’t helping!! Must be her diet as she’s at the gym 3/4 times a week over €400 a month it’s costing!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She absolutely adores the attention...she is addicted to it. I feel like she is chasing that more than weight loss

Reactions: 8
I love her personality and I love her positivity but I seriously think she must be eating 5000 + Cals a lot of the days. I ate like a hound during quarantine and only gained 7 pounds and im no way skinny and did no work outs. She kept doing the home workouts and walks and gained 20 pounds??! I wish she told us what she ate to gain the 20 pounds cos it’s not like a takeaway a week did that!! It would be so interesting to see what she actually ate those 2 months

Everyone is talking sense here I totally agree. The weight should fall off her for the first while anyway. I don’t know why it’s all resistance training really would it not be cardio for fat loss and then move on. I’m not a PT I suppose I just see her she’s 20 odd stone and hasn’t lost an additional pound since Feb 2019, she’s put it on if anything. So I struggle to understand. I do feel at times she looks slimmer in some insta pics than gym pics but I also don’t look great in gym gear compared to a dress! I just honestly look at her and to ‘what the hell are you eating’ - she’s off on hols with Dan again next week for a week so that’s another 7 days of eating out and lavish meals for Dan. She is utterly addicted to the attention and feels as long as she keeps shouting ‘ beat the bulge’ that it’s ok 🤕 it would be if you weren’t selling everything attached to your journey which seems to be at a standstill. Protein shakes, magnesium, symprove, fiit classes, gym gear, tooth whitening tooth paste, dying for a tan and make up collab now as well.

Reactions: 5
Everyone is talking sense here I totally agree. The weight should fall off her for the first while anyway. I don’t know why it’s all resistance training really would it not be cardio for fat loss and then move on. I’m not a PT I suppose I just see her she’s 20 odd stone and hasn’t lost an additional pound since Feb 2019, she’s put it on if anything. So I struggle to understand. I do feel at times she looks slimmer in some insta pics than gym pics but I also don’t look great in gym gear compared to a dress! I just honestly look at her and to ‘what the hell are you eating’ - she’s off on hols with Dan again next week for a week so that’s another 7 days of eating out and lavish meals for Dan. She is utterly addicted to the attention and feels as long as she keeps shouting ‘ beat the bulge’ that it’s ok 🤕 it would be if you weren’t selling everything attached to your journey which seems to be at a standstill. Protein shakes, magnesium, symprove, fiit classes, gym gear, tooth whitening tooth paste, dying for a tan and make up collab now as well.
She’s lost the run of herself!! Your dead right but she looks far better without makeup and I can never understand she gets her hair done (as none of them can seem to handle the extensions) ties it up and off to the gym it must also weight at least 14lbs!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she looked heavier for the nationwide stuff . I’m just mortified for her when she hasn’t really lost that much weight lately . She should be way slimmer by now even a 300 calorie deficit a day would give her a couple of pounds of weight loss a month . I’m using that fitness app and have lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks ! Another friend of mine has lost a stone in a month ! ( we saw it on another page not on hers but it’s the same app) .. so I don’t think she is following it correctly if at all. Like the book - flogging it but not following it . In my opinion she should be doing more cardio and less weights . There is a HUGE reset coming now after the holiday with dan ... any weight she has lost will be gone after this break .

She absolutely adores the attention...she is addicted to it. I feel like she is chasing that more than weight loss
Im guessing its that chronic loneliness she is on about. Instagram and adoring transformers give her that sense that she is fulfilled. She needs time away from it but I think every like and comment and message give her a buzz .she won't ever transform herself until it all dries up and no one cares anymore whether she loses weight or not

She has lost her way. They all do when the following grows and they forget what attracted people to them in the first place. The problem for Trisha is that people are praising her morning noon and night, while that is nice and who doesn’t enjoy a bit of praise it’s gone to her head. She knows herself she has a very long way to go & I do believe she really wants it but the praise and swipe ups etc have distracted her. Until she learns to blank all that out she won’t succeed.

Reactions: 9
Listened to the Diren Kartel podcast with Trisha today (I like him and I had a long drive) - she says she’s doing the personal trainer course that siobhan o hagan is linked with. I’ve heard it all now.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Listened to the Diren Kartel podcast with Trisha today (I like him and I had a long drive) - she says she’s doing the personal trainer course that siobhan o hagan is linked with. I’ve heard it all now.
Your kidding me!! Ffs..

On my child’s life she’s just said it. He said ‘whats next for you ?’ And she said “she’s training to become a PT and that she’s doing siobhan course. And that she has no plans awhile to be a PT but sometimes her followers ask her advice and she wants to be able to tell them ‘maybe try a dumbbell squat’ etc “

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.