Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched a bit of the live... Trisha going hell for leather selling the magnesium ... she's like a broken record about it. V irritating.. I have to stop watching 🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
Influencers shouldnt be allowed flog vitamins and supplements. Anyone who takes them based on advice from someone on instagram is an eejit.

I would only take something based on a doctor or pharmacists recommendation.

Reactions: 10
The make up is shocking. I know maybe she’s new to that - maybe old Trisha didn’t care but it’s always this orange eye/dark lip combo more like trick of treating make up. Sorry
I agree...it should be softer and I think her eyebrows are too severe

Reactions: 2
Influencers shouldnt be allowed flog vitamins and supplements. Anyone who takes them based on advice from someone on instagram is an eejit.

I would only take something based on a doctor or pharmacists recommendation.
I think its a bit harsh to call people eejits if they take advice from someone on instagram. I follow amazing actual qualified nutritionists on instagram who are brilliant and advise on how to get your nutrients through your diet and through real food, and not through supplements. I wouldn't be in any rush to go to a doctor to be honest lol. They will just push a drug on you manufactured by a pharmaceutical giant.

I think its a bit harsh to call people eejits if they take advice from someone on instagram. I follow amazing actual qualified nutritionists on instagram who are brilliant and advise on how to get your nutrients through your diet and through real food, and not through supplements. I wouldn't be in any rush to go to a doctor to be honest lol. They will just push a drug on you manufactured by a pharmaceutical giant.
I was thinking more of needing a blood test to show a deficiency. In fairness my doctor is very good and doesnt push any brand. I had a deficiency show up on bloods. He gave me 2 options either injections or a high dosage supplement. He didnt tell me what one to buy just what ug should be on the bottle.

If i hadn't gotten bloods done I would be none the wiser so that's why I would go to a doctor.

My doctor is really against multivitamins and all that sort of thing. He thinks most of those stuff are a waste of money.

Oh so now she’s swearing by the space masks for sleep too as well as the magnesium 😳 never once in the 2.5 years she’s on insta have I seen her using a face mask for sleep - today’s the day for her nationwide shoot. Wait for the binge tonight/tomorrow and the reset Monday. Have we any update since the latest reset weight wise? I wouldn’t ask a friend about weight loss but if you’re selling a fitness app, gym gear, protein shakes & tagging your gym all the time then we are entitled to ask if it’s working

Reactions: 7
She mentioned she is going to Jacob's for Nationwide.
Her old employer I guess!!! It’s gone from her bio.. free advertising for them also. How many adds were in this morning’s Instagrams post I counted 4!!

I was thinking more of needing a blood test to show a deficiency. In fairness my doctor is very good and doesnt push any brand. I had a deficiency show up on bloods. He gave me 2 options either injections or a high dosage supplement. He didnt tell me what one to buy just what ug should be on the bottle.

If i hadn't gotten bloods done I would be none the wiser so that's why I would go to a doctor.

My doctor is really against multivitamins and all that sort of thing. He thinks most of those stuff are a waste of money.
There is a documentary on Netflix’s about all these vitamins etc, they are a money making racket simple! A very high earring money making racket. Drink plenty of water or herbal teas dandelion is good it flushes you out, 30 mins of exercise a day, eat clean, have a cheat day if you wish as life is for living, go to bed at the same time and rise at the same time. We all know what to do!!

Last edited:
Her old employer I guess!!! It’s gone from her bio.. free advertising for them also. How many adds were in this morning’s Instagrams post I counted 4!!

There is a documentary on Netflix’s about all these vitamins etc, they are a money making racket simple! A very high earring money making racket. Drink plenty of water or herbal teas dandelion is good it flushes you out, 30 mins of exercise a day, eat clean, have a cheat day if you wish as life is for living, go to bed at the same time and rise at the same time. We all know what to do!!
Them vitamin drinks are so expensive.. a normal joe soap couldnt afford them every month

Reactions: 2
She hasn't mentioned weight loss in a while as I doubt there had been much if any at all. Took a peak at her stories . 90% of her stories once again swipe of for meaghers. Wouldnt give them a euro. Glad im not missing much . Nationwide much be stuck , change your life with her book but she is BARELY changing her own. She works hard in the gym i just dont get it . I know weight loss isnt linear but this is a joke

Reactions: 6
She hasn't mentioned weight loss in a while as I doubt there had been much if any at all. Took a peak at her stories . 90% of her stories once again swipe of for meaghers. Wouldnt give them a euro. Glad im not missing much . Nationwide much be stuck , change your life with her book but she is BARELY changing her own. She works hard in the gym i just dont get it . I know weight loss isnt linear but this is a joke
Advertising B perfect now, Voduz clothing she’s gone painful!! Add after Add!! I have had enough!!

Advertising B perfect now, Voduz clothing she’s gone painful!! Add after Add!! I have had enough!!
Its v annoying. Would she even be mentioning those brands if money hadn't exchanged hands? ..course not! She was so authentic at the beginning, loved her personality and she made me laugh out loud. Now she like is like every other basic blogger out there...no personality, just sell sell sell. God I've almost forgotten at this stage that its about her weight loss.

Its v annoying. Would she even be mentioning those brands if money hadn't exchanged hands? ..course not! She was so authentic at the beginning, loved her personality and she made me laugh out loud. Now she like is like every other basic blogger out there...no personality, just sell sell sell. God I've almost forgotten at this stage that its about her weight loss.
I think she has also forgotten that this is about her weight loss. No weigh in again this week.

Reactions: 3
Mad for fame , attention & quick cash . I see Dan got through to her. Must kill him that he’s not featured on nationwide 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mad for fame , attention & quick cash . I see Dan got through to her. Must kill him that he’s not featured on nationwide 🙄.
I haven’t commented in ages, but CAN NOT STAND DAN. I had to comment on this, yes he most def was triggered when he didn’t appear on nationwide lol. He’s just such a user. Beyond fake... comes across very immature

How many of us watch nationwide tbf
Lol I’ll watch it for Trisha though, I like her a lot but I hope in the quiet she’s losing weight because she has to for her health and her followers. She has a great personality but sometimes it seems she’s all talk.

I haven’t commented in ages, but CAN NOT STAND DAN. I had to comment on this, yes he most def was triggered when he didn’t appear on nationwide lol. He’s just such a user. Beyond fake... comes across very immature

Lol I’ll watch it for Trisha though, I like her a lot but I hope in the quiet she’s losing weight because she has to for her health and her followers. She has a great personality but sometimes it seems she’s all talk.

Wouldn't trust Dan as far as I could fling him, makes me cringe....he's all about himself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.