Trishas Transformation #6 Liar, liar 3 dry robes & a dyson on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would want to go to specsavers cause not much difference between those two pics.

Reactions: 7
Thank for all the updates here (y).... I was blocked months ago.... can anyone hazard a guess why? 😂 ...
Was it:
(a) I asked her for a discount code for the Emma mattress
(b) I asked how many calories were in a wrap she had just put on her grid
(c) I told her she was fabulous, amazing, an unbelievable inspiration and hero
(d) I asked her as an executive head chef, why would you re-heat boiled eggs on a George Foreman?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
The font on her logo is *very* similar to the Charlotte Tilbury logo

Reactions: 3
'Level up your cooking skills with Trisha ' ???? If i wanted to level up from Trishas apparent cooking skills I'd spend the day in my work canteen watching Anne slop out the basics.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_2021-09-19-10-50-47-291~2.jpg
Screenshot_2021-09-19-10-51-11-630~2.jpg
Screenshot_2021-09-19-10-53-44-507.jpg
who pays for this shite. The rules 🤣 it states 10 lessons. But 5 classes, so 2 lessons per class?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m pretty sure if the seller can change the time with no notice that the buyer should have the right to refund!

Reactions: 10
Aren’t her dishes for her course very bland - I’m sure anyone can make a stuffed chicken and roast potatoes

Reactions: 8
To appeal to her audience she sticks to basic stuff. But I also think she can only do basic dishes. If u were heavily over weight u might not know much about nutrition. (I'm totally just playing devil's advocate here) I know plenty of people that know plenty but still struggle with weight for lots of reasons. But she knows alot of women that follow her havnt got the time, money or want to go to the effort of making complicated food. She has her niche - unhappy, self conscious women that lack confidence. That see her as a beeming light of transformation.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.