Trishas Transformation #6 Liar, liar 3 dry robes & a dyson on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could anyone tell me am I right :

My new theory is the transformation relates only to her bank balance?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_2021-09-19-22-08-41-333.jpg
Screenshot_2021-09-19-22-03-39-011.jpg

This boils my piss. Only a week or two apart. No Photoshop my arse.

Reactions: 9
Surely she knows that the minute she posts a live video everyone can see her actual size. She can photoshop and filter all she likes ain't no hiding on a live.

Reactions: 9
Its seriously sad that not ONE of her NINE sisters wont step in and protect her from more stress because of the situation she has put herself in.... something seriously weird going on there... my sisters tell me off when I need it and I do for them, and it seriously comes from a place of genuinely caring about the person...... I dont get it that this family don't step in and intervene more, to protect her

Reactions: 6
Well she’s now saying she’s happy with her current size… she’s actually trying to tell her followers that she has done a great job… Trisha you need to rename your page because you are not about weight loss and healthy living… this woman needs to get a grip … not even making an effort now… seriously who takes out a boxing bag sets it up snd takes a photo in sandals… couldn’t be arsed to do a workout!!! A joke… as predicted the picture of sad Trish is up again!!!

Reactions: 15
Just had a quick look at the websites for the nose, the typos were unreal. Did she not get any one to proof read it, so unprofessional

Reactions: 7
Notice how her go-to response is to mention the probably 12 people who said she would never lose the weight . No mention of the 4673 people who accused her of faking steps !!!! Wonder why that is Trisha?! Arent you horrified at being accused of faking all these steps you've worked your arse off to do daily ??? I know i would be ! I'd be coming on camera calling out all those people who are doubting my integrity , showing of my blisters and rubbing my shin splints, lamenting the cynicism of social media. You're some warrior Trisha ! Thick skin....Harder Neck !

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.