Trishas Transformation #6 Liar, liar 3 dry robes & a dyson on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a con artist! Every day she came on lately she was shouting about how happy she was and how everything was amazing etc! Truth comes out this morning then 🙄

Reactions: 7
She is such a con artist! Every day she came on lately she was shouting about how happy she was and how everything was amazing etc! Truth comes out this morning then 🙄
Ah shur it’s all our fault! 🙄🙄🙄
Trisha loves playing the victim!

Reactions: 11
Ah shur it’s all our fault! 🙄🙄🙄
Trisha loves playing the victim!

I firmly believe that her issues aren't being helped by her online presence. She's clearly at a point where she's realised her weight isn't the cause of her struggles, and she's working on root cause. That's the bit that can get very, very difficult and bring up a load of stuff that can be very uncomfortable and upsetting to deal with.

There's some amazing pages on things like intuitive eating that aren't diet/weight based and I think while she's struggling, she certainly isn't "to brand" for a transforming weight loss page. She would do well to reevaluate what it is she's doing, especially with things opening back up, the lustre of a zoom call goes very quickly. She needs to reevaluate what she wants her brand to be. At the moment it's a bit of everything and it's just a mess.

Reactions: 17
I firmly believe that her issues aren't being helped by her online presence. She's clearly at a point where she's realised her weight isn't the cause of her struggles, and she's working on root cause. That's the bit that can get very, very difficult and bring up a load of stuff that can be very uncomfortable and upsetting to deal with.

There's some amazing pages on things like intuitive eating that aren't diet/weight based and I think while she's struggling, she certainly isn't "to brand" for a transforming weight loss page. She would do well to reevaluate what it is she's doing, especially with things opening back up, the lustre of a zoom call goes very quickly. She needs to reevaluate what she wants her brand to be. At the moment it's a bit of everything and it's just a mess.

Yes to all this.
If she came out saying she’s not going to focus on weight loss, just exercise and good nutrition- nobody would care BUT SHES profiting on the daily based on a weight loss book, sorry BOOKS - she is charging €400 for a corporate talk on her story, she is selling all kinds of things that promote her story like vitamins and mattress…. She honestly should just announce that she can’t focus on weight loss and not fundraising or sellling money from it

Reactions: 15
I have long since given up following Trisha, well before she even had the 1st book. We all know the weight loss journey was only a way to instahun.

But the 1 thing I can't wrap my head around in all this is the corporate talks
I don't know whether to feel sorry for the poor twit gullible enough to think she has something to say or the poor gobshites mandated to have to listen.
What kind of companies inflict this on staff, and can they claim some kind ptsd payment for having their ears assaulted by her screaming at a microphone??? BAFFLED

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I have long since given up following Trisha, well before she even had the 1st book. We all know the weight loss journey was only a way to instahun.

But the 1 thing I can't wrap my head around in all this is the corporate talks
I don't know whether to feel sorry for the poor twit gullible enough to think she has something to say or the poor gobshites mandated to have to listen.
What kind of companies inflict this on staff, and can they claim some kind ptsd payment for having their ears assaulted by her screaming at a microphone??? BAFFLED
My sister messaged me 5 mins to say she just received a notice about a company talk with Tricia! She’s going to attend for the lols

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My sister messaged me 5 mins to say she just received a notice about a company talk with Tricia! She’s going to attend for the lols
Who are these companies? Why do they inflict this type of shite on employees, why🤦‍♀️
Why not invest the money in something useful, I thought all companies were hit so hard by the pandemic, obviously they still have money to burn. 🙄

Reactions: 10
I'd bet money by the end of the year she'll re-brand to Trisha Wellness or something because there's no transformation, not in her weight and certainly not in her mental health. God love her she seems to be up and down like a yo-yo.

Reactions: 11
Who are these companies? Why do they inflict this type of shite on employees, why🤦‍♀️
Why not invest the money in something useful, I thought all companies were hit so hard by the pandemic, obviously they still have money to burn. 🙄
I'd say they are terrified of saying no to her in case she would probably accuse them of fat-shaming and bullying.

Reactions: 5
Today is all shite… pure pity party… be nice to me… I’ve had a hard life so ignore my lies… let’s keep talking about how hard I’ve struggled and let’s ignore the lack of effort and the constant flogging of products!!! Trisha can talk a good game but I think the game is up… next year she will be a has been and god help her then!!

Reactions: 14
I'd be throwing a sickie if I was forced to listen to her spout the same shite we have been listening to since she started her Insta.

Reactions: 4
Today is all shite… pure pity party… be nice to me… I’ve had a hard life so ignore my lies… let’s keep talking about how hard I’ve struggled and let’s ignore the lack of effort and the constant flogging of products!!! Trisha can talk a good game but I think the game is up… next year she will be a has been and god help her then!!
I've noticed recently that she's trying to change her narrative. She's been calling herself an influencer. I guess that's to explain why she's just flogging and not "transforming"? I don't understand how in one breath she's a weight loss author and the next she's just an "influencer" 4 years of pushing weight loss and with a snap of the finger no she's not about that, she's about finding inner happiness :sick:

The pity party was a sad attempt to pretend the truth doesn't bother her. She is a fraud and knows it. It is actually real, go to jail, fraud to ask people for money and not do the thing she's collecting money for. Sorry Trisha, it's not bullying to call you out on stealing money for a charity, lying about your steps, fixing your fitbit to look like you did steps, writing a weight loss book while binge eating... and sadly the list of your lies goes on. You're pathetic and your attempt to categorize people calling you out as "Bullies" is as bullshit as your transformation.

Why does she always roar into the phone? She makes my ears bleed...
I feel sorry for her with the stories from her past, but people can be arseholes. I have had things shouted and said to me when I was a size 16, and in the grand scheme of things that wasn’t that big, we have all had nastiness in our lives.
Does anyone know if Trisha was ever in a relationship ? She strikes me as very lonely and would probably love a partner. I wouldn’t begrudge anyone that bit of happiness in their lives, but stop with the fibs Trisha!

Reactions: 6
Why does she always roar into the phone? She makes my ears bleed...
I feel sorry for her with the stories from her past, but people can be arseholes. I have had things shouted and said to me when I was a size 16, and in the grand scheme of things that wasn’t that big, we have all had nastiness in our lives.
Does anyone know if Trisha was ever in a relationship ? She strikes me as very lonely and would probably love a partner. I wouldn’t begrudge anyone that bit of happiness in their lives, but stop with the fibs Trisha!

The awkward uncomfortable flirting with Marty Guilfoyle, Dan Sweeney and Brian Keane would confirm I don’t think she had any experience with male attention

Reactions: 14
No she has openly said she has never had a boyfriend… it’s difficult being overweight but don’t use it to con trusting people… we’ve all had shot in our lives but we don’t lie and cheat… we are not bullies … it seems that the only people Trisha has time for is sheep who follow and don’t ask awkward questions… everyone else are bullies… I don’t like the way she tries to use the charm on the followers then by telling them they have been so kind… very deceitful

No she has openly said she has never had a boyfriend… it’s difficult being overweight but don’t use it to con trusting people… we’ve all had shot in our lives but we don’t lie and cheat… we are not bullies … it seems that the only people Trisha has time for is sheep who follow and don’t ask awkward questions… everyone else are bullies… I don’t like the way she tries to use the charm on the followers then by telling them they have been so kind… very deceitful
I find it quite sad that she has never had a boyfriend, sad for her that is. There is a shoe for every foot as they say. I have only recently started following her so I didn’t know her romantic history. I am presuming she is straight?

Reactions: 4
The only person who is responsible for where she is in her life is Trisha Lewis. Maybe if she put the same time and energy into healing herself as she does lying, maybe she would have love in her life. I do not feel sorry for her. She's had years of opportunity to do better

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.