Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
I don’t always agree with James Smith but he’s on the money on this one…
To me, "an 'influencer' is someone who attempts to gain clout, attention seeks and portrays a fake reality of who they are in a bid to gain popularity to manipulate their following to become consumers of whatever they're promoting for financial gain."

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

ttttttttttttt

Chatty Member
Thank for all the updates here (y).... I was blocked months ago.... can anyone hazard a guess why? 😂 ...
Was it:
(a) I asked her for a discount code for the Emma mattress
(b) I asked how many calories were in a wrap she had just put on her grid
(c) I told her she was fabulous, amazing, an unbelievable inspiration and hero
(d) I asked her as an executive head chef, why would you re-heat boiled eggs on a George Foreman?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Indiepop

The whole world has gone mad with mental health now. I’m not denigrating anyone who has genuine mental illness or mental health issues at all but for some people they seem to think they should go through life always being happy and no one ever challenging them or disagreeing with them in case it upsets them. Being upset/annoyed because of others’ opinions is not a mental health issue, it’s about being an adult and taking things on the chin and having the ability to process them and either dismiss them as irrelevant and move on or else learn from them and do better. I agree with the poster who said Trisha is still quite childlike, she doesn’t seem to have the maturity to realise she is the one in charge of her body and mind and is so quick to blame everything else around her as if she’s not doing it to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Here you go
Jesus, Mary, & Joseph & the Wee donkey, could she be any more of a fraud.🤬🤬🤬
She was only called out about adding steps halfway through, yet she didn’t have her head in the game since day 1!!!!!
To put 6lbs on ‘IF’ you were walking 20k steps a day means seriously mainlining food.

Reactions: 30

brandambassador

VIP Member
NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU WEIGH YOU FRAUD. We care that you’re selling weight loss recipe books and reset plans, lied through 2020 while promoting a book, now did the exact same in 2021. Nobody would give a damn if the lying stopped! How dare you ask people and brands to donate for a fraudulent scam that you did not carry out. You should be ashamed over that. Nothing to do with your scales.

Reactions: 29

Heffalump

VIP Member
So is she gone from Unit 40 now? How many gyms would that be now, and this would be the second time with this Emma lady anyhow right?
I actually reached out to Unit 40 for price list as some PT would be a nice alternative to training alone and helping me get back on track after covid, but the more I thought about it, the more I realised how could I possibly take unit 40 seriously?

And Niall Kenefick?
I was surprised to see NK take her on in a way, he works with a lot of strength and astheitics orientated people, i.e. People have paid him a lot of money for his inputs and coaching.
He has talked the talk and walked it, but that relationship seems to have been short lived.

I would not let her next nor near my brand.

I really don't care that she is still fat, I don't care that she is delusional, I care that she is taking money from people who don't know better.
She is the epitomie of "acceptance and inclusion" gone too far, and she is progressing though people being polite.
If she was to physically show up for these corporate chats people would be baffled by her.

Her die hard followers, there is definitely a high percentage that are in similar condition to her. It is comforting to them to see her stay fat. Let's them off the hook.

I hate her for making me feel bad about myself every time she would say she was in a size 16 or something from Next when I was in an 18 or 20 or 22 and fecking know i don't have the tits or gut she has.
I hate her for making me feel bad about myself everytime she did 5k in 49 seconds, me hole.

I would love to know what her parents think of it all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Heffalump

VIP Member
Just taking a minute to celebrate Jen's Journey btw, what a kiddo. I'd be fucking seething if I was her, looking at this lump get book deals, while she is there making yummy, healthy, easy, non restrictive, low cal, high flavour nomsies and C9NSISTENTLY, while having a job and social life, and a kid, and doing 20k steps most of the time anyhow.
She should get all the free stuff, more power to her.
Boo Trish. Yay Jen...

Also, surely Trish is watching the likes of Jen and is mortified?

Reactions: 28

Lovelula

VIP Member
I have NEVER known anyone so passive aggressive in responses.

A woman asking about a wooden chopping board and she says "this isn't part of my Aldi work,I should have been clearer."

Alright Mariah Carey dont strain yourself to answer a question you think is beneath you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Heffalump

VIP Member
What ever happened to the Trisha and Dan show?
I reckon some evening Cathy and Dan came home and found Trisha licking the house windows and he said.....LOOKIT.....

Remember they broke lockdown to drive out to her and stand on side of the road for her birthday last year?

I remember one really creepy time she bought him a very lovely leather bound notebook she had gotten personalised and was full on wet knickers on the stories about how Dan was just amazing etc. It was really bizarre. I am the most laid back girl going when it comes to my man but if some wan with notions started getting my man leather bound books she wouldn't be long getting a leather bound boot up the hole.

It is sad though, as I reckon she was 24/7 getting up on her hand thinking about the Sweeney and The Swayzes he gave her.
Made worse because she has been a fat girl all her life and owns that title and lets it restrict her clearly, so therefore she only knows how to talk to lads that have glasses of milk with their dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

brandambassador

VIP Member
Walked from cork to dublin & back technically- and puts on 6 pounds. Such lies. What a fraud. Poor Trisha reset for October - how long is she going to continue in this fraudulent cycle

• Haha
Reactions: 26

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
How in under Jesus does anyone listen to this gouldering bafoon! She makes my ears bleed! She’s rude, obnoxious and a complete liar! Two weight loss books?? Fuck off Trisha you’re as fake as your photos! Go and jumping Jack in to the bin.

Sorry lads, hanging 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Is she seriously picking up the reduced price mushrooms?
I never pick up the reduced items because I know I can afford the full price ones... I know people who can only shop on yellow label.
And this oaf is snapping them up? 🤦‍♀️ the one who can lavish herself in supermacs and drop €€€ on hair, makeup, clothes trying her best to impress.
I occasionally buy reduced priced fruit/veg if they still look fairly fresh but never thought about taking them from people who can only afford those. Thanks for that, I'll stick to regular price from now as thankfully I don't need to rely on yellow labels.

• Heart

Real with fitness

Chatty Member
Is it just me but does anybody else think that if you had these big events coming up that you’d invest in some well designed flattering outfits… seriously penny’s … snd then complaining about paying €8 for a hairband… you’d think she hadn’t a copper… and the sizes are ridiculous… no way in any world is she a medium or a 16… more like a 22 to 24… nothing wrong with that but don’t try and fool people with actual lies …

• Haha

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Its obvious she did less exercise in the last month than shes done in any previous month. She banjaxed herself by saying shed do 20k. 10k shed have had incentive to try. As is she knew she'd over committed day 1 and then thought fuck it whats the point doing anything....ill just fake the whole lot.

Yet again tho she gets away with it on the last day by throwing in the sickness/overeating/mental which she neglected to mention in any of the 30 days. She never acknowledges or gets called out on lying about that on the day in question. Today she can say omg im feeling sooo good ....im on top form....yet in a month she ll say no i am in the worst...have been for weeks...and people just accept it. Moreso than a binge eater...shes a compulsive liar.

Parallel_Universe

Trisha, if you had walked 20,000 steps for 30 days, you would be feeling great, proud, empowered, probably lighter and more confident.

You didn't and instead spent the month ducking and diving and as a result feel like shit. Rather than tackling why you took that approach, and facing it head on with honesty and humility - you have come up with another wildly enthusiastic plan that you wont stick to.

Intuitive eating and binge eating are polar opposites....

Dailychat

VIP Member
I have long since given up following Trisha, well before she even had the 1st book. We all know the weight loss journey was only a way to instahun.

But the 1 thing I can't wrap my head around in all this is the corporate talks
I don't know whether to feel sorry for the poor twat gullible enough to think she has something to say or the poor gobshites mandated to have to listen.
What kind of companies inflict this on staff, and can they claim some kind ptsd payment for having their ears assaulted by her screaming at a microphone??? BAFFLED

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24