Trishas Transformation #6 Liar, liar 3 dry robes & a dyson on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can remove it all they want , the tide is turning and people are sick of trishas bullshit. If I was her I’d be expecting those kind of comments on any brand that posts about her. If she had an ounce of cop on or integrity she would come clean, her credibility is gone otherwise

Reactions: 10
It's a disgrace they removed it, I hope people really do start copping onto her

Reactions: 13
Will the whole debacle be acknowledged or will there be a few days silence and then come back as though nothing has happened ?

Reactions: 9
Will the whole debacle be acknowledged or will there be a few days silence and then come back as though nothing has happened ?
She will have to say something, people have donated money in good faith.

I do pity her, in that I think she has lost her way and got caught up in the insta fame.

Reactions: 5
I reckon shes sick at the thought of having to come back on and act as normal. She ll leave it a few hours then we ll have her walkimg in the rain saying how much she prefers and loves walking in that weather. She cant defend it and her silence on it will be proof in itself. If u were being wrongly accused youd be straight on talking about the accusations and defending your good name !

Reactions: 14
The Facebook Post is still there, there's no comments on if all but they are probably deleting comments from there too 😂😂😂
oh for the love of god.....theyre promoting the fact shes so honest and unfiltered and THOSE are the photos they choose to use ! You couldnt make it up.

Reactions: 13
She is such a fraudster 😂😂 she needs to cop on to herself 😂 she's as big as ever. Great title ☺

Reactions: 4
The downside of fame is you get away with nothing. Step out of line nowadays and you are cancelled it has happened to huge celebrities...what does she think, she wont come in for criticism on anything?
She has a following of 200k and is a public figure,she needs to grow a thick skin!If 200k people were watching me everyday there would be a lot that wouldnt like what I put out.

Surely the team at Her.ie that a)read those comments and b)had to remove the post after she asked will not want to feature her after this bad experience, the media in Ireland is small she will get a name for being difficult.

Reactions: 9
Where o where is Trisha ?
not out pounding the pavement as she should . I really wish she just did the task. Not the20 even. Just do the 10000 step challenge .
stop pissing around and making out all is dandy . Be consistent, beat the bulge trish!!!!

Reactions: 7
The downside of fame is you get away with nothing. Step out of line nowadays and you are cancelled it has happened to huge celebrities...what does she think, she wont come in for criticism on anything?
She has a following of 200k and is a public figure,she needs to grow a thick skin!If 200k people were watching me everyday there would be a lot that wouldnt like what I put out.

Surely the team at Her.ie that a)read those comments and b)had to remove the post after she asked will not want to feature her after this bad experience, the media in Ireland is small she will get a name for being difficult.
It will be water off a ducks back because the issue will be turned around. It won't be about the steps being added manually ( if its true) it will be about people having an opinion and discovering discrepancies and calling people out aka trolling in the eyes of the hun. Just waiting to see what way this will go. I hope the charity won't suffer because of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The MH card will be played here big time and the actual issue will not be addressed. This will be her excuse not to do the challenge!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Waiting on the " poor aule flower I love you Trisha girl " post coming to an Instagram feed near you soo .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.