Trishas Transformation #6 Liar, liar 3 dry robes & a dyson on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep it’s gone now! That’s blatant censorship, why are these big companies and brands protecting that lying fool !!
I'm hoping that with all the negative comments about her they realized she's not who they thought and didn't want to support her

Reactions: 3
We are that punching bag!!! Now trish, you prob hate us but see how we’re good for you :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I going mad or is that an old video??

I felt like I'd seen her before in that outfit in the rain doing that workout.
It rained last night but has been dry today..
Maybe I'm mistaken...
The aggression on her in that video...I'm telling you if she got one of us today in real life we would be dragged by the skull across the Galtee mountains😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah sure the truth will out… nobody would be dumb enough to believe she did all those steps without a pain or an ache and not having lost a pound… maybe she has a new work of fiction called walking more makes you gain weight… an absolute idiot !!! She can ignore all she likes but these big companies won’t want to be associated with a liar… word gets out there

Reactions: 11
Ah sure the truth will out… nobody would be dumb enough to believe she did all those steps without a pain or an ache and not having lost a pound… maybe she has a new work of fiction called walking more makes you gain weight… an absolute idiot !!! She can ignore all she likes but these big companies won’t want to be associated with a liar… word gets out there
🙌🤥 Her crown is slipping. Just sit back and watch the car crash 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just incase anyone thinks she’s hiding upset today… she’s still conning people - gave my email for the courses ages ago on a Q box for the sheer nosey ness and ended up ok a subscription email regularly with tit from her that I didn’t consent to
Beef and thyme casserole. How original 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just incase anyone thinks she’s hiding upset today… she’s still conning people - gave my email for the courses ages ago on a Q box for the sheer nosey ness and ended up ok a subscription email regularly with tit from her that I didn’t consent to
Sorry slightly confused. You gave her your email for the courses and regularly receive emails for the courses? Or are you emailed about other things?

Reactions: 1
Sorry slightly confused. You gave her your email for the courses and regularly receive emails for the courses? Or are you emailed about other things?
Just the course on a Q box

Got emails about her bleeping book several times, signed copies all that jazz links and all, one about Emma mattress once and then the steps ( 🤭)

Reactions: 2
Just the course on a Q box

Got emails about her bleeping book several times, signed copies all that jazz links and all, one about Emma mattress once and then the steps ( 🤭)
I don't know how you report that. No one is supposed to use your email for anything you didn't sign up for. Giving her your email in the Q box is signing up for course emails but she's using it to make money on her paid sponsorship with Emma and to buy her books. The fraud just keeps piling up with her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.